[心情] Adele - Make you feel my Love

看板MusicMood作者 ( )時間15年前 (2008/09/28 12:15), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpzBEiARaE
Adele - Make you feel my Love When the rain is blowing in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love When the evening shadows and the star appear And there is no one to dry your tears I could hold you for a million years To make you feel my love I know you haven't made your mind up yet But I would never do you wrong I've known it from the moment that we met There's no doubt in my mind where you belong I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue I'd go crawling down the avenue There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do To make you feel my love The storms are raging on rolling sea And on the highway of regret The winds of change are blowing wild and free You ain't seen nothing like me yet There ain't nothin' that I wouldn't do Go to the ends of the earth for you Make you happy make your dreams come true To make you feel my love 據說那是颱風來襲前的寧靜, 我們這預定的登陸地點卻是晴空, 太陽的照射甚至讓我有些煩躁, 而我在等妳。 先經過妳家一趟,確定你在家, 打了通電話給妳,還裝傻的問妳在不在家, 聽妳聲音有些沙啞,猜想那是剛起床時的症狀, 原來我吵醒了妳,卻還是壓不下我心中的激動, 無情的問妳能不能出來一趟,好把我的禮物送到妳手中, 從妳的聲音聽出妳也等待許久,但我想那是驚訝大於歡喜, 於是我正在等妳。 在妳家樓下等妳,莫名的平靜感, 不會有平時看到妳時心臟瘋狂跳動的感覺, 也沒有在心中演練第一句話要說什麼, 是阿,就順其自然吧,不是嗎? 微微的腳步聲順著樓梯而下,我想妳快出現了, 才真的有要見到妳的緊張感, 看妳可愛的臉出現在眼前, 更堅信我喜歡妳的信念。 我可以更確定的妳剛剛在睡覺, 很笨拙的說著一些無聊的閒聊, 提醒妳要注意颱風來襲的自身安全, 才拿出要給妳的禮物, 雖然說是全手工的,但是我想你很失望吧, 對不起,我的手工藝技術好像一直低於普遍平均值, 可是我只希望你喜歡這件禮物。   妳也拿出妳去美國打工時帶回來的紀念品, 是蜘蛛人的吊飾,我笑了笑, 在仔細看看妳,為什麼去了美國兩個月, 妳都沒變呢? 我想故事也該到盡頭了, 提醒妳早點去吃中餐之後便想離開這地方, 你才說你被鎖在外面了, 妳大聲叫著室友來幫你開門,一邊叫我先走吧, 我也只好匆匆的離開, 真的,我只希望你能喜歡那禮物.... 回來之後聽了這首歌... 希望你能看到, 我真的 - 很喜歡妳。 Moto -- T A █◣◢█ ╮ ╭═╮ ╭◢█ ◣ ◢█ ═╮ T A h n ████ ╰══╯╰══════╯█▌ █ ██ h n e s ████ ◢█◣◥█◣ ◢█◣ █ █ e s w █◥◤█ █▌█ █ █▌█ ◢ ◤ █ ║ w e ◥ ◤ ◥█◤ ◤ ◥█◤ ◢◤ ▄ █ e r 3 ╰══ Fear is the heart of love! ██ █ ███ r 3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.160.130

08/24 12:43, , 1F
好好聽:)
08/24 12:43, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18tmJC2s (MusicMood)