[推薦] Avril Lavigne-Innocence

看板MusicMood作者 (I am Luffy)時間15年前 (2008/09/20 09:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Avril lavigne-Innocence Waking up I see that everyhing is OK The first time in my life and now it's so great Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed I thing about the little things That make life great I would't change a thing about it This is the best feeling This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay This is moment is perfect, Please don't go away, I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by Ifound a please so safe, not a single tear The first time in my life and now it's so clear Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere I wouldn't change a thing about it This is the best feeling This innocence is brilliant I hope that will stay This momnet is perfect Please don't go away, I need you now And I will hold on to it don't you let it pass on you by It's the state of bliss You thing you're dreaming It's the hppiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it make you wanna cry It's the state of bliss You thing you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it make you wanna cry It's so beautiful it make you want to cry This innocence is brilliance Please don't go away Cause I need you now And I will hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay This momnet is perfect, Please don't go away, I need you now And I will hold on to it, Don't you let it pass you by -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.27.156
文章代碼(AID): #18r5503g (MusicMood)