[推薦] It's Amazing.

看板MusicMood作者 (Maybe)時間15年前 (2008/09/06 23:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
It’s Amazing Do it now 現在就去做 You know you are 你知道自己是誰 You feel it in your heart 你內心深處有所覺 And your burning and wishin 熱烈的冀望 At 1st wait, it won't be on a plate 最初的等待會得到回報 Your gonna work for it harder and harder 你必須更努力的工作 And I know cause I've been there before 我知道你需要努力奮鬥,因為我也曾經經歷過 Knockin on door with rejection (rejection) 敲著一扇又一扇的門,然後一再被拒絕 And you'll see cause if it's ment to be 你會明白,若這是命中註定 Nothing can compare to deserving your dream 沒什麼可以跟夢想的價值相比 [Chorus] It's amazing it's amazing all that you can do 你所能做的事情是多麼令人讚嘆! It's amazing it makes my heart sing 讓心靈唱起歌來是多麼令人驚喜! Now it's up to you 現在,命運都掌握在你手中 Pac tents now frustration in the air 帳篷在風中絕望的瑟瑟發抖 And people who don't care 那些冷漠的人們 Well it's gonna get you down 會將你拖入險境 And you'll fall (fall) 你會墜落深淵 Yes you will hit a wall 你會撞到牆 Get back up on your feet 快舉起腳步往回走 And you'll be stronger and smarter 透過經驗學習,你會變得更強壯且更聰明 And I know I've been there before 我知道,我曾經歷過 Knockin on door won’t take no for an answer 敲著門,明知會得到『不』的回應 And you'll see cause if it's ment to be 你會明白,若這是命中註定 Nothing can compare to deserving your dream 沒什麼可以跟夢想的價值相比 [Chorus] It's amazing it's amazing all that you can do 你所能做的事情是多麼令人讚嘆! It's amazing it makes my heart sing 讓心靈唱起歌來是多麼令人驚喜! Now it's up to you 現在,命運都掌握在你手中 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.110.254.35
文章代碼(AID): #18mfiYDX (MusicMood)