[分享] Look What You Done

看板MusicMood作者 (RnB Dog)時間17年前 (2006/11/28 03:25), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Jet-look what you've done Take my photo off the wall 把我的相片從牆上拿下 If it just won't sing for you 假如我的相片不在為你而歌唱 'Cause all that's left has gone away 因為你已失去你所擁有的 And there's nothing there for you to prove 沒有任何東西可以證明你的一切 Oh, look what you've done oh~看你對我所做的 You've made a fool of everyone 你是大家眼裡的傻瓜 Oh well, it seems likes such fun OH..Well...看起來似乎很可笑 Until you lose what you had won 直到失去你所擁有的 Give me back my point of view 把我的想法收回 'Cause I just can't think for you 因為我不會在想起你 I can hardly hear you say 我不再聽到你的消息 What should I do, well you choose 你決定了我的命運 Oh, look what you've done oh..看看你對我所做的 You've made a fool of everyone 你是大家眼裡的傻瓜 Oh well, it seems likes such fun oh..well..看起來似乎很可笑 Until you lose what you had won 直到你失去你所擁有的 Oh, look what you've done 看看你對我做了什麼 You've made a fool of everyone 你是大家眼裡的傻瓜 A fool of everyone 大家眼裡的傻瓜 A fool of everyone 大家眼裡的傻瓜 Take my photo off the wall 把我的照片從牆上拿下吧 If it just won't sing for you 假如它不在為你而歌唱 'Cause all that's left has gone away 因為你已失去你所擁有的 And there's nothing there for you to do 沒有任何你可以挽回的 Oh, look what you've done OH..看看你對我所做的 You've made a fool of everyone 你是大家眼裡的傻瓜 Oh well, it seems likes such fun oh..well似乎看起來很可笑 Until you lose what you had won 直到失去你所擁有的 Oh, look what you've done oh..看看你對我所做的 You've made a fool of everyone 你是大家眼裡的傻瓜 A fool of everyone 大家眼裡的傻瓜 A fool of everyone 大家眼裡的傻瓜 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.9.150

11/29 18:51, , 1F
推這首歌...之前失戀時也聽...
11/29 18:51, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15QpklMt (MusicMood)