[心情] Darlin'

看板MusicMood作者 (RnB Dog)時間17年前 (2006/11/17 23:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Darlin' Written by Boyz II Men Verse One Brown eyes Finally now I realize That only your smile can move me It's like a movie when in your loving arms And that's why your my Chorus Darlin' (my darlin') I care for you so (I care for you) Oh Darlin' More than you'll ever know Oh Darlin' (darlin') Darlin' (darlin') With every breathe I take I love you Darlin' So please take care of my heart Verse Two Excellence You are to me Keep me (as your numeral uno) as your number one to see You complete me in every single way I wanna stay forever in love with you girl Let's raise a family Chorus Darlin' (darlin' I...) I care for you so Oh Darlin' (oh darlin') More than you'll ever know (you'll ever know) Oh Darlin' (darlin', darlin, darlin'...) With every breathe I take I love you Darlin' (I...love you darlin') So please take care of my heart (please take) Darlin' (mama darlin') The sun will always shine (it will always shine) Oh Darlin' A...as long as you are mine (you.....you.....you.....) Darlin' oh darlin' Please say we'll be together Forever (forever) Oh darlin' (my darlin') oh darlin' (my darlin') Bridge You're my inspiration And I'll keep holding on (to you and I will never let you go) To you yeah So Darlin' My sweet sweet Darlin' I'm the one that will always treat you right So let's make this last forever baby Ohh Darlin'... I care oh I care (I care...I care...) Ohh Darlin' More than you'll ever know... Oh Darlin' darlin' With every breath that I take Darlin' (I love you.....you.....) Darlin' (...mean the world to me...) Darlin' Chorus Darlin' (...yeah) The sun will always shine (the sun will always shine...) Oh Darlin' yeah As long as you are mine (a...as long you're mine) Darlin' oh darlin' Please say we'll be together Forever (ohh baby you're inspiration...you're my everything) Oh Darlin' oh Darlin' Don't you ever go nowhere I care for you so, ohh I'll be here for you I swear (as long as you are mine) Just to let you know I care (with every breathe I take) Daaaaar...Darlin' So please take care of my heart (take care) Darlin' The sun will always shine Ohh Darlin' As long as you are mine (you are mine) Ohh Darlin' (ohh Darlin'...) Please say we'll be together (ohh please say) Forever forever and ever and ever and ever... Darlin' The sun will always shine Ouuehhh Darlin' I care (I care for you baby) As long as you are mine Ohh Darlin' ohh darlin' Please say we'll be together (I love you Darlin') Forever Ohh Darlin' ohh Darlin' Ohh Darlin' 愛你唷^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.99.126
文章代碼(AID): #15NTFr-l (MusicMood)