[轉錄][外絮] Worst NBA Champions 系列(4)

看板MiamiHeat作者 (小宇)時間13年前 (2011/01/31 03:15), 編輯推噓7(707)
留言14則, 9人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1DHRYilV ] 作者: sinrong (─═╤╧︻▄& ㄧζ~ㄑ﹫) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Worst NBA Champions 系列(4) 時間: Mon Jan 31 03:14:48 2011 連接 http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html 新手有錯請指正 Orz Worst NBA Champions: Antoine Walker http://0rz.tw/FxgOY Note that, in his championship wallpaper, Antoine is waving a towel. 注意,在他的冠軍桌布中,Antoine正在揮動毛巾。 (一開始就用照片來酸XD 揮動毛巾意指他只在場邊幫忙加油) On August 2, 2005, the Miami Heat acquired Antione Walker in a five-team, 13-player deal that went down as the largest trade in NBA history. And get this: The trade included Greg Ostertag! I kid you not. I can think of no better way to begin this post. 在2005年8月2日,熱火在NBA歷史上最大宗的,涉及五支球隊,13位球員的交易中得到了 Antione Walker。注意:這宗交易包括了Greg Ostertag! 我不騙你。我想不出比這個更好 的文章開頭了。 Anyway, here are the details: 無論如何,這是交易的細節: Walker traded by the Boston Celtics to the Miami Heat; the Memphis Grizzlies traded Greg Ostertag (whom they had received from the Sacramento Kings) to the Utah Jazz; the Miami Heat traded Qyntel Woods, Alberto Miralles, a 2006 2nd round draft pick (Edin Bavcic) and a 2008 2nd round draft pick (Nikola Pekovic)to the Boston Celtics; the Miami Heat traded Eddie Jones to the Memphis Grizzlies; the Miami Heat traded Rasual Butler to the New Orleans/ Oklahoma City Hornets; the Utah Jazz traded Curtis Borchardt to the Boston Celtics; the Utah Jazz traded Raul Lopez to the Memphis Grizzlies; and the Utah Jazz traded Kirk Snyder to the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets. 出 入 熱火 Qyntel Woods Antoine Walker Alberto Miralles 06年次輪選秀簽(Edin Bavcic) 08年次輪選秀簽(Nikola Pekovic) Eddie Jones Rasual Butler 灰熊 Greg Ostertag Eddie Jones Raul Lopez 爵士 Curtis Borchardt Greg Ostertag Raul Lopez Kirk Snyder 超賽 Antoine Walker Qyntel Woods Alberto Miralles 06年次輪選秀簽(Edin Bavcic) 08年次輪選秀簽(Nikola Pekovic) Curtis Borchardt 黃蜂 Rasual Butler Kirk Snyder Now that's some serious player movement. Actually, it's more like a bowel movement, considering the players involved. But I digress. 這裡有關聯到幾位球員的交易。事實上,考慮到所牽涉的球員,這宗交易更像是腸的蠕動 --並沒有特別的不尋常。雖然我還是離題討論了一下。 The Walker acquisition was part of Heat GM Pat Riley's "all-in" attempt to win a championship before Shaq aged himself out of dominance. To that end, Riley also brought in Gary Payton, Jason Williams and James Posey. Riley believed his team was in an all-or-nothing situation...and history has proven he was right. 收購Walker是熱火總管Pat Riley趕在Shaq因為年級增長而失去優勢之前追尋冠軍計劃中 "全押"賭注中的一部分。為了達成目的,Riley也同時找來了Gary Payton, Jason Williams以及James Posey。Riley相信他的球隊處於破釜沉舟的位置...歷史告訴了我們他 押對了。 Some people might say this is an unfair selection. After all, it could be argued that 'Toine made reasonably significant contributions to the 2005-06 Miami Heat (in fact, Basketbawful reader Arouet did just that in yesterday's comments section). 也許會有人說選擇Walker進入這個系列是不公平的。畢竟,Walker為05-0球季的熱火做出 了合理的而有意義的貢獻。(事實上,Basketbawful的讀者Arouet昨天也做出了同樣的評論) ('Toine是Antoine的暱稱 在此用以指代 Walker) For the season, Walker averaged 12.2 PPG, 5.1 RPG and 2.0 APG while shooting a career-high 43.5 percent from the field (yes I said "career high 43.5 percent") and 35.8 percent from downtown (which was the third-best mark of his career). He was the team's fourth leading scorer and his Player Efficiency Rating of 14.4 (which was fifth best on the team) ranked him somewhere between "in the rotation" and a "pretty good player." 在05/06球季中,Walker場均12.2分,5.1個籃板,以及2.0次助攻,生涯紀錄43.5%命中率( 是的我說:"生涯紀錄43.5%命中率")和35.8%三分命中率(球員生涯中第三好的紀錄)。球隊 第四的得分手,PER是14.4(球隊第五),令他看起來是一位"可排入輪值球員"和"相當不錯 的球員"。 So why am I picking Walker? History, dear readers. History. 那麼為何我選擇Walker?一切都是因為歷史啊,親愛的讀者,歷史啊。 The Boston Celtics selected Antoine with the sixth overall pick of the 1996 NBA Draft, ahead of players like Kobe Bryant (the 13th pick) and Steve Nash (the 15th pick). He was supposed to revive a Celtics squad that had won only 33 games the season before. The Walker Hype Machine led to the following totally awesome commercial: http://0rz.tw/oJ9OC Celtics在1996年的選秀中以首輪第六順位選了Antoine,在Kobe Bryant(13順位)和Steve Nash(15順位)等球員之前。他被認為能夠帶領Celtics球隊從僅有33勝的上個球季中復興。 Walker的炒作者製作了一個很棒的廣告: http://0rz.tw/oJ9OC Unfortunately, that commercial represented one of the last times Employee Number 8 ever went to the basket. During his rookie season, 'Toine led the C's in points (17.5) and rebounds (9.0)...but Boston actually dropped from 33 wins to 15. That's right: Adding Walker made the Celtics 18 games worse. 不幸的是,這則廣告代表了身著8號的Adidas員工的最後一次得分。在他的新秀球季, Walker的得分(17.5)和籃板(9.0)都是Celtics隊上第一...但是Celtics的勝場從上個賽季 的33次掉到了15次。沒錯: 有了Walker反而讓球隊減少了18場勝利。 Of course, in all fairness to Walker, the Celtics were tanking in hopes of winning the Tim Duncan lottery. Unfortunately, they had stiff competition from the Vancouver Grizzlies (who went 14-68), the San Antonio Spurs (David Robinson missed 51 games and their leading scorer for the season was a one-foot-in-the- grave Dominique Wilkins) and the Philadelphia 76ers (who managed only 22 wins with a trio of Allen Iverson, Jerry Stackhouse and Derrick Coleman). 當然,我們得對Walker公平些,當時Celtics也正在為得到Tim Duncan而作出觀念準備。不 幸的是他們面對來自灰熊(14勝68負),馬刺(David Robinson缺席51場比賽而他們的得分王 是半退休的Dominique Wilkins)和76人(Allen Iverson, Jerry Stackhouse和Derrick Coleman的三人組僅僅得到了22勝)的激烈競爭。 We all know how this turned out. The Spurs got the first pick and and took Duncan with it. The Sixers got the second pick and wasted it on Keith Van Horn. The Celtics actually had the third and sixth picks (the latter of which was acquired in a trade with the Mavericks that involved, giggle, Eric Montross). 我們都已經知道了最後的結果。馬刺得到了狀元簽選到了Duncan。76人得到第二順位簽, 浪費在Keith Van Horn上了。而Celtics擁有第三和第六順位簽(第六順位簽是在和小牛的 交易中得到的,那宗交易包括了Eric Montross,科科)。 Tracy McGrady was available...but Boston didn't pick him. (Knee-Mac went ninth. ) With the third pick, the Celtics wisely took Chauncey Billups. Sadly, they traded Billups the very next season (along with Dee Brown, Roy Rogers and John Thomas) to the Toronto Raptors for Kenny Anderson, Popeye Jones and Zan Tabak. Boston fans can thank Rick Pitino for that bullshit. 可以選Tracy McGrady...但是Celtics沒有選他。(膝傷Mac在第九順位被挑走。)在第三順 位Celtics明智的選擇了Chauncey Billups。可惜,Celtics在下個賽季就將Billups交易到 暴龍(Dee Brown, Roy Rogers和John Thomas也一同被交易)換取Kenny Anderson, Popeye Jones和Zan Tabak。Celtics的球迷可以幹謝做了這宗爛交易的Rick Pitino。 (Knee-Mac真的蠻酸的XD ) With the sixth pick, they unwisely selected Ron Mercer, who lasted a season and a half before getting shipped to Denver (with Popeye Jones and Dwayne Schintzius) for Danny Fortson, Eric Washington, Eric Williams and a 2001 1st round draft pick (Kedrick Brown). Thanks again, Pitino. 在第六順位上,Celtics則不明智的選擇了Ron Mercer,一位在待了一季半之後(和Popeye Jones和Dwayne Schintzius)被送到金塊換取Danny Fortson, Eric Washington, Eric Williams以及2001年首輪簽(Kedrick Brown)。再次幹謝你( ‵皿′)凸,Pitino。 So I guess it wasn't all Walker's fault that the Celtics continued to suck. And he was a workhorse of sorts. During his second season, he played all 82 games, averaging 22.4 PPG, 10.2 RPG, 3.3 APG and 1.7 SPG. Unfortunately, he was still a rather inefficient scorer (42% from the field, 31% from downtown, 64% from the line). What's more, despite all the steals, his individual defense wasn't great. Those two things -- inefficient O, shaky D -- were recurring trends for Walker, who never once finished a season with a better Offensive Rating than Defensive Rating. In fact, his finished his career with an O-Rating of 97 and a D-Rating of 105. 所以我認為Celtics戰績一樣爛並不完全是Walker的錯。況且他是球隊的主力。在他的第二 個球季,全勤出賽82場,場均22.4分,10.2個籃板,3.3次助攻和1.7次抄截。不幸的是他 還是一位低效率的得分手(42%命中率和31%三分命中率,64%罰球命中率)。還有。儘管他的 抄截數據看來不錯。他的一對一防守能力依然不足。這兩件事情--低效率的得分,很抖得 防守--是Walker經常呈現的狀態,一位從沒能夠在球季中達成ORtg比DRtg高的球員。事實 上,他的生涯ORtg是97而DRtg是105。 That's right: 'Toine was worth -8 points per 100 possessions over his career. 沒錯:Walker是一位其生涯每100次進攻/防守中得到-8分的球員。 Whatever discipline Walker had under coach Pitino disappeared when Jim O'Brien took over during the 2000-01 season. That campaign began a stretch of three straight seasons in which Antoine led the league in three-point field goal attempts: 603 (or 7.4 per game) in 2000-01, 645 (8.0 per) in 2001-02, and 582 (7.5 per) in 2002-03. Unbelievably, he still couldn't get his Offensive Rating over 100 (it was a dismal 92 during the 2002-03 season...which might explain why his Offensive Win Share score was -1.6). Walker在教練Pitino指導下的遵循的紀律在Jim O'Brien于00/01球季接手後蕩然無存。 。這一切始于Antoine達成連三季三分出手數領先全聯盟的時候:00/01球季603次(場均7.4 次),01/02球季645次(場均8.0次),02/03球季582次(場均7.5次)。不可置信的,他依然無 法在ORtg上超過100(02/03球季是慘淡的92...這解釋了為何他的進攻胜利貢獻值是-1.6)。 (場均8.0次三分出手= = ) Walker's inefficiency was (partially) masked by O'Brien's run-and-gun offense (O'Brien was doing the whole Seven Seconds or Less thing years before Mike D'Antoni "invented" it and "made" Steve Nash). So his averages (20-ish PPG, 8-ish RPG and 5-ish APG) earned him a spot on the 2002 and 2003 Eastern Conference All-Star Teams. In fact, I believe it was during one of those All-Star weekends when 'Toine was famously asked why he took so many threes, to which he infamously responded "Because there are no fours." Walker的低效率(部分的)被O'Brien的跑轟進攻遮蓋起來了(O'Brien正在執行少於7秒一次 的進攻戰術也就是幾年前 Mike D'Antoni"發明"並讓"造就"Steve Nash的戰術)。所以他的 場均表現(近乎20分,8個籃板,5次助攻)讓他得以入選02年和03年的東區全明星隊。事實上 ,我相信在這些之中的一個明星周Walker會因為不斷的有人提出為何他要投這麼多三分的 疑問而變得有名,而這些回答會讓他變得臭名昭彰--"因為沒有四分球。" Classic. 真是經典啊。 During the second round of the 2003 NBA playoffs, Boston got swept by the New Jersey Nets. Walker was terrible during that sweep, going 23-for-67 (34 percent ) from the field and 3-for-15 (20 percent) from beyond the arc. Remember: Walker was known for being a shooter. I can't stress this enough. 在2003年季後賽的第二輪,Celtics被籃網橫掃。Walker在該系列中表現差勁,67投23中( 34%命中率)三分線上15投3中(20%命中率)。請記住:Walker是一位眾所周知的射手。我沒辦 法不強調這一點。 The Celtics decided it was time to go in a new direction. On August 4, 2004, 'Toine (along with Tony Delk) was sent to Dallas for Raef LaFrentz, Chris Mills , Jiri Welsh and a 2004 first round draft pick. Mind you, LaFrentz -- who had averaged 9.3 PPG and 4.8 RPG the previous season -- still had six years and almost $70 million left on his contract. That's how badly the Celts -- GM Danny Ainge in particular -- wanted to get rid of Walker. Celtics認為是時候向新的方向前進了。2004年8月4日,Walker(和Tony Delk一起)被送到 小牛換取Raef LaFrentz, Chris Mills,Jiri Welsh以及04年首輪選秀簽。提醒你, LaFrentz--在上的賽季場均9.3分和4.8個籃板--身上還帶有一份6年價值7千萬的合約。你 可以想見Celtics--特別是總管Danny Ainge--是多麼的想要擺脫Walker。 And Walker was pissed about it: Walker對此表示生氣: "I didn't have a relationship with [Danny Ainge, the team's new director of basketball operations and a former Celtic], period. They're going to say cap reasons and this and that. But anybody who knows basketball knows this was a personal situation. He didn't like me. It's either him or the owners. Somebody didn't like me. "我並沒有和「Danny Ainge,前Celtic球員以及這個球隊新的決策者」有過任何關係, 任何時候。他們要說很多原因還有這些那些的。但是了解籃球的都知道這是個人行為 。他不喜歡我。在他或是球隊老闆之中。有人不喜歡我。" "I figured I had too much power for them. I think I had too many friendships off the court. I think he felt he couldn't have a relationship with me. And I just think he never had a high regard for my game. He's entitled to that opinion. I'm 99 percent sure coach [Jim] O'Brien didn't want me to leave. "我想是因為他們認為我對他們來說太強大了。我在球場上有太多的朋友。我覺得他可 能覺得沒辦法和我建立關係。而我認為他從沒對我的比賽表現出很高的敬意。他有權 做出這個決定。我99%肯定教練「Jim」O'Brien 不希望看到我離開。 "Maybe...maybe not. As far as I could tell, the C's were united in their desire to exile their All-Star forward: "也許是...也許不是。據我所知的是,Celtics在做出踢出他們的全明星前鋒的意願上可是 處於同一陣線: In a news conference at the Celtics' training facility, Ainge denied that the move was personal, but then allowed that Walker's strong personality was a factor. Ainge said Walker's outspoken presence may have "stifled" the leadership of other Celtics. 位于Celtics的訓練中心的新聞發佈會上,Ainge否認了這宗交易是出於個人的決定, 但是他說Walker過於自我是其中一個原因。Ainge說Walker的直言不諱的行為會"扼殺" 對其他球員的領導。 "Antoine had a grasp on our franchise," Ainge told The Globe. "If Antoine is Michael Jordan, it's OK to have a grasp. If Antoine is Larry Bird, it's OK to have a grasp, or Bill Russell. I think those players had grasps on their franchises. "Antoine享有我們給的特權",Ainge告訴The Globe :"如果Antoine是 Michael Jordan,他享有這些特權是OK的。如果Antoine是 Larry Bird,也是OK的,或則是Bill Russell。我想這些球員都享有那些球隊的特權。" "But I didn't perceive Antoine's grasp on us as a positive thing." "但是我並不認為Antoine享有特權對我們有正向的意義。" Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck also denied the deal was made because of a personality conflict. Celtics 老闆Wyc Grousbeck也否認了這項交易是因為Antoine個性衝突。 "It was a unanimous recommendation from everybody involved in basketball," Grousbeck told The Globe. "The two people that [owner] Steve Pagliuca and I met with on Saturday, Jim O'Brien and Danny Ainge, both recommended the deal. The coaching staff, the scouts, player personnel, and Danny unanimously backed the deal. It was not personal." "這是球隊每一位人做出的一致建議," Grousbeck 告訴The Globe。"兩位老闆Steve Pagliuca和我在星期六會面,Jim O'Brien and Danny Ainge,都提出了交易的建議。 教練團,球探,和球員們,以及Danny都支持這項交易。這絕對不是一個人的決定。" It has been well-documented that Ainge, in his capacity as a television analyst, had been critical of Walker and his style of play. Ainge以他身位一位電視評論員的能力,清楚地的記得他對Walker的批評和他的打球風 格的評論。 "I think Antoine Walker is an excellent player and he's done an excellent job in this organization," Ainge told The Globe. "This is simply basketball . This has nothing to do with anything personal. I don't know Antoine except from basketball observation, from a fan, coaching, and general managing perspective. Maybe I didn't have as high a regard for his game as he had for his game, but I certainly respect Antoine Walker as a player." "我認為Antoine Walker 是一位出色的球員同時他也曾為這個球隊中做出卓越的貢獻 ,"Ainge告訴The Globe。"它只和籃球有關就這麼簡單。和個人決定沒有任何關係。 我對Antoine的了解僅來自於對比賽的觀察,身位一位球迷的,作為一位教練的,還有 一位總管的觀點。也許我給與他比賽的尊敬不及他對比賽的尊敬的,但是我對於 Antoine Walker身位一位籃球員是絕對尊敬的。" Still, things could have been worse for Walker. He was joining a Mavericks team that had won 60 games the season before (which tied the Spurs for best in the league) and led the Association in Offensive Rating (110.7 points scored per 100 possessios). But in the 2003 Western Conference Finals, the Mavericks had lost to the Spurs in six games. 還有,發生在Walker身上的事情變得更糟糕。他加入了在上個賽季獲得了60勝的小牛(和馬 刺並列聯盟第一)同時在小牛在ORtg領先全聯盟(在每100次進攻中可得到110.7分)。但是在 2003年西區決賽中,小牛在第六戰輸給了馬刺。 Now, it's worth noting that Dirk Nowitzki got hurt in Game 3 of that series and didn't play again. So who knows what might have happened with a healthy Nowitzki. Still, Mark Cuban was freaked out enough to pull an "all-in" stunt of his own, bringing in both Walker and Antawn Jamison. 然後,值得注意的是Dirk Nowitzki在西區決賽第三戰受傷了同時也沒辦法在剩下的比賽中 出賽。沒有人知道擁有一個健康的Nowitzki會發生什麼事情。因此,Mark Cuban做出了足 以嚇壞大家的'全押"賭注,同時找來Walker 和 Antawn Jamison。 The stunt failed. Oh how it failed. 這一把賭注失敗了。噢,失敗的相當徹底。 Despite Walker's 27 percent three-point shooting, Dallas once again led the league in Offensive Rating (112.1) but their Defensive Rating fell from ninth in 2002-03 to 26th in 2003-04. The team had no depth and was forced to rely on bench players like Josh Howard (a rookie), Eduardo Najera (declared "legally useless" by productivity scientists) and Shawn Bradley (a.k.a. NBA bitch). Worse, the chemistry the Mavs had displayed the previous season was blown to hell. The result: Dallas dropped from 60 wins to 52, finished third in their own division (barely ahead of the Memphis Grizzlies) and got schooled by the Sacramento Kings in the first round of the playoffs. 儘管Walker僅有27%的三分命中率,小牛還是在ORtg上領先全聯盟(112.2分)但是他們的 DRtg從02/03球季第9位掉到了03/04球季的26位。這支球隊沒有足夠的板凳深度而被迫需要 依靠像是Josh Howard(新秀), Eduardo Najera(被科學生產力聲明為"法律認證無用")以及 Shawn Bradley(又名NBA bitch)等球員。更糟糕的是上個賽季小牛隊的化學作用已經被炸 到地獄去了。最後的結果是:小牛的勝場從60場掉到了52場,以分區第三成績做收(僅僅在 灰熊之前)然後在季後賽第一輪被國王以4-1羞辱而打包回家。 That was the end of the Walker Era in Dallas...not to mention the Nash and Jamison Eras. The Mavs traded 'Toine Dallas (again with Tony Delk) to the Atlanta Hawks for Alan Henderson, Jason Terry and a future first round draft pick. Walker was actually leading Atlanta in points (20.4) and rebounds (9.4), and he was second in assists (3.7) and steails (1.2), but the Hawks still wanted nothing to do with him (these days that kind of production would have earned him a six-year, $119 million contract). Walker在小牛的的時期也來到了終點...且不必說Nash和Jamison的時期。小牛將Walker( 和Tony Delk一起)交易到老鷹換取Alan Henderson, Jason Terry以及一個未來首輪選秀簽 。Walker在老鷹的得分(20.4分)和籃板(9.4個)位居球隊第一,同時在助攻(3.7個)和抄截( 1.2個)位居球隊第二,但是老鷹還是想和他說再見(在現在這樣的數據可以為他掙的一份 6年1億1千9百萬的合約)。 So at the trade deadline, Atlanta shipped Walker back to the Celtics for Tom Gugliotta, Gary Payton, Michael Stewart and a 2006 first round draft pick ( which became Rajon Rondo after the Hawks traded it to the Suns who traded it back to the Celtics). Supposedly, Walker was brought in to bolster Boston's playoff run...only the Celtcs lost in the first round to the post-Brawl Indiana Pacers. Even worse, the C's lost Game 7 in Boston by the humiliating score of 97-70. 所以在交易截至日前,老鷹將Walker送到了Celtics換取Tom Gugliotta, Gary Payton, Michael Stewart和2006年首輪選秀簽(也就是Rajon Rondo,老鷹將他交易到太陽,之後太 陽再將它交易回Celtics)。一如預期, Walker 被帶入了加強Celtics的季後賽陣容中...不 過Celtics在第一輪輸給了進入後奧本山事件的溜馬。更糟的是,Celtics在第七戰于主場 丟臉的以97-70輸給了溜馬。 So Walker had failed as a) a savior, b) a roleplayer, and c) a returning hero. Which brings us full circle to his time with the Heat and why I can't stomach the fact that Antoine Walker has more NBA titles than Charles Barkley, Dominique Wilkins, Elgin Baylor, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Steve Nash, John Stockton, and whoever else you want to name. 所以Walker在扮演 a)救世主,b)角色球員,和c)回歸的英雄 的角色都失敗了。這就讓我 們來能夠完整的看看他在熱火表現同時讓我了解為何我無法接受Antoine Walker比起 Charles Barkley,Dominique Wilkins, Elgin Baylor, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Steve Nash,John Stockton,以及其他你想提出的的球員多了冠軍戒指這個事實。 Look: Walker was an inefficient ballhog who preferred chucking up ridiculous shots to attacking the rim. In the rare event he did make it to the line, he tended to brick his free throws. I mean, honestly, how does a "shooter" hit only 63 percent of his foul shots for his career? The most frustrating thing was that Walker had a solid set of NBA skills. If he'd had a higher basketball IQ, and a more realistic grasp of his place among the NBA elite, he could have been a truly great player. 看看:Walker是一位低效率的球豬而且想要通過更多荒謬的出手來攻擊籃框。很少看見他針 對他在罰球線上的表現下苦功。我的意思是,老實說,身位一位"射手"而生涯罰球命中率僅 有63% ?最讓人洩氣的是Walker的技巧相當死板。如果他能有更好的籃球智商,對於他身位 NBA中堅的球員身份有更加現實的把握,他就能夠成為一位真正偉大的球員。 Instead, he piggybacked his way to a championship in Miami. During the 2006 playoffs, Walker took more treys than any other player (148 of 'em) despite shooting only 32 percent from three-point range. He averaged 13 PPG, but he was the only Heat rotation player to have an Offensive Rating below 100 (it was 97) and an negative Offensive Win Share score (-0.2). And his postseason PER of 10.6 was seventh on the team behind Dwyane Wade, Shaq, Alonzo Mourning, Udonis Haslem, James Posey and Jason Williams. 相反的,他在熱火奪冠的路上搭上了沾光的客車。在2006年的季後賽,Walker的三分出手 數比任何人來的多(148次)但是只有32%的三分命中率。他得到了場均13分,但是他是唯一一 位ORtg低於100(他是97)以及負的進攻胜利貢獻值(-0.2)的熱火球員。而他在季後賽的PER 值為10.6隊上第七,位在Dwyane Wade, Shaq, Alonzo Mourning,Udonis Haslem, James Posey 和Jason Williams之後。 During Miami's four wins in the Finals, Walker went 6-for-17, 5-for-11, 2-for-7 , and 6-for-17. Oh, and he was 3-for-21 on threes. So, yeah. He wasn't exactly lighting it up. Again remember: HE WAS A SHOOTER. 在熱火直落四獲勝的總冠軍戰中,Walker的成績分別是投17中6,投11中5,投7中2,投17 中6。噢,他在三分線上的成績是投21中3。所以,他並沒有為熱火貢獻很多。再次提醒你: 他是一位射手。 The next season, Riley suspended Walker for being too fat. The season after that, Riley had the same complaint before saying "fuck it" and trading 'Toine (with Michael Doleac, Wayne Simien and a 2009 first round pick) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Mark Blount and Ricky Davis. 在接下來的球季,Riley因為Walker過於肥胖而冷藏他。再之後的一個球季,在Riley說出 "他媽的"之前,他也提出了同樣抱怨,然後將Walker(連同Michael Doleac, Wayne Simien和一個2009首輪選秀簽)交易到灰狼換取Mark Blount 和Ricky Davis。 Think about that: Riley preferred having Mark Blount and Ricky Davis over Antoine Walker. If that doesn't say everything, nothing will. 想想看: Riley寧可選擇Mark Blount 和Ricky Davis而不是Antoine Walker。這如果不能 向你說明什麼的話,那我也找不出能和你解釋的東西了。 Anyway, you know the rest of this sad story. Walker played about half a season in Minnesota (14.9 PPG, 36% shooting, 32% on threes) before the Timberwolves told him to just stay home. Unable to come to a buyout agreement, the T-Wolves shipped him to Memphis the next summer. After a few months of paying him to sit at home eating Twinkies, the Grizzlies decided to pay him $9 million to go away forever. 無論如何,剩下的悲情故事你都知道了。Walker在灰狼解聘他以前打了半季(場均14.9分, 36%命中率,32%三分命中率)。因為無法達成買斷合約,灰狼在下個球季將他送到灰熊。在 支付了幾個月的薪水供他坐在家裡吃奶油鬆糕後,灰熊決定支付他9百萬然後永遠和他說再 見。 Which is more or less what he did. But his name was still in the news because of his ongoing legal problems (from Wikipedia): 這差不多就是他的事跡了。但是他的名字依然因為他正在進行的法律案件而在新聞上出現 (來自于維基百科): On January 5, 2009, Walker was arrested for suspicion of drunk driving at Miami Beach. He had been driving with his headlights off and reportedly had a strong odor of alcohol. His case is still pending and thus has not been convicted. 在2009年1月5日,Walker因為涉嫌在邁阿密沙灘酒駕而被逮捕。他在關閉車頭燈的情 況下開車且被報告指出身上有強烈的酒精氣味。他的案件依然待審而沒有被定罪。 On July 15, 2009, Walker was charged with three felony counts of writing bad checks related to gambling debts he had incurred at three Las Vegas casinos. Walker was arrested on July 15 at Harrah's Casino in South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. The charges stemmed from over $800,000 in gambling debts. Walker was in Tahoe to play in the American Century Celebrity Golf Classic the following day. 在2009年7月15日,Walker被控以三項罪狀包括開出空頭支票用以償還他積欠三家 Las Vegas賭場的賭債。Walker于7月15日在位于內華達州南太浩湖的Harrah賭場被逮 捕。指控源于超過80萬的賭債。Walker在隔天繼續留在南太浩湖參與了美國世紀名人 高爾夫精英賽。 On June 30, 2010, Walker entered a plea of not guilty on felony bad check charges stemming from his failure to pay $770,000 in gambling losses to Caeser's Palace and two other casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. 根據Las Vegas Review Journal報道在2010年6月30日,Walker因為開出空頭支票無法 兌現以償還他積欠77萬于Caeser's Palace和另外兩家位,內華達州 Las Vegas的賭場 的指控被判定為無罪。 Then there was his bankruptcy (again from Wikipedia): 再來是關於他破產的(一樣來自維基百科): On May 18, 2010, Walker filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in the Southern District of Florida (Miami) as case number 10-23558 with total assets of $4.3 million and debts of $12.7 million. The filing listed four pieces of real estate including a $2.3 million Miami home that is underwater with a mortgage of $3.6 million, and three other properties in Chicago, one listed for $1.4 million. Nazr Mohammed paid half the fee of Walker's bankruptcy attorney. 在2010年Walker提交了在佛羅里達州南區(邁阿米)第七章的破產保護令,案件號碼10 -23558號包括總值4百30萬的資產和1百27萬債務。另外這份保護令也列出了四件房地 產,包括了一份抵押為2百30萬--低於市值標定的3百60萬,以及另外三件位于芝加哥 的財產,其中一件價值1百40萬。Nazr Mohammed是Walker的半支薪破產案件律師。 Mind you, this is a guy who made almost $110 million in salary alone. And did I mention he was a slumlord too?! 讓我提醒你,這是一位單單計算薪水身價就曾達到1億1千萬的傢伙。我有沒有提到他還是 一位惡劣房東?! (slumlord 請參考 http://0rz.tw/p7mvl 譯者也沒有更好的中譯 Orz ) His professional and financial lives were so totally screwed that he actually signed on to play with a Puerto Rican team called the Guaynabo Mets for $7,000 a month. Only the Mets cut him after eight games...during which he went 6-for-27 from downtown. Sorry. I had to. 他的職業性和財務生活被徹底的搞砸了--在他和波多黎各的一支叫做Guaynabo Mets的球隊 簽下每月7千元的合約後--但是Mets在8場比賽后將他解聘...這段期間他的表現是三分27投 6中。對不起,我還是要提出來說明。 Now Walker is trying to make an NBA comeback. Supposedly, "four to six" teams are interested in him. I can't imagine for what, unless these teams need some poor sap to sample room service on the road so their star player doesn't end up with food poisoning. 現在Walker正在為重返NBA而努力。預期會有,"4到6支"球隊會對他有興趣。我想不明白這 是什麼原因,除了這些球隊在出征客場時候需要一些可憐蟲來嘗試客房服務避免球隊的球 星食物中毒。 (這段真的蠻酸的XD) In the end, my problem with Walker is that he wasted so much: talent, potential , money, and so many opportunities. He failed to rejuvenate the Celtic legacy (some might say he even dejuvenated it). He failed to push the Mavericks over the hump. He failed...whatever the hell the Hawks were trying to do (those dysfunctional bastards). He squandered vast, almost unimaginable amounts of money. He couldn't stay out of the way of the law. And he put human beings in danger with criminally careless property mismanagement. The whole Walker story is one giant, goddamned shame. 最後,我想要提出我不爽他的點Walker浪費了太多:天賦,才華,金錢和數不清的機會。他 不能振興Celtic的光榮(一些人甚至會說他讓Celtic陷得更深)。他不能帶領小牛攀過頂峰 。他不能幫...隨便他什麼的老鷹想要試著完成的(那些失能的私生子)。他浪費了大量,難 以想象的金錢。他不能置身于法律制裁之外。而且他對于房產粗心的管理帶來的刑事責任 讓人們置身于危險之中。全部關於Walker的故事是一個巨大而該死的恥辱。 But he has a ring. http://0rz.tw/K6GD4 But wait, there's more. How 'bout an example of 'Toine's brilliant shot selection: Triple team? SHOOT IT, ANTOINE!! 等等,這裡還有更多。看看關於Walker聰明的出手選擇如何。 http://0rz.tw/P2cXr 三夾? 投了啊,ANTOINE!! And 'cause chris demanded it: 還有讓 chris很幹的 : http://0rz.tw/gNisQ -- 文章有點長 在wiki之後的就翻的有點隨便了 所以可能有很多錯誤 還請大家指正 Orz -- zorzorzorzorz╭─╮rzorzorzorzorzorzo rzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorz orzorzorzorzo|滴|zorz ╱▏rzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzo rzorzorzorzor|到|orzo :▎zorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzor zorzorzorzorz|腳 > or orzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorz orzorzorzorzo|了|zorzo rz █.zorzorzorzorzorzby orzorzorzo rzorzorzorzor╰─╯orzorzo rz rzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzorzor -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.16.132

01/31 03:15,
借轉西斯
01/31 03:15
-- ██ 幹你媽的 ▅▅▅▅ ........ 唱腔太油 ◤≡◥ 加油好嗎 造型失敗 ██ 比洨還油 小胖 ◤—- ╯ WARGER ⊙ ⊙ ╯ 洨唬 ︷ ︷ 老師→ 雨 八 老師→ 雨 八 老師→ □︵□ 雨 八 令 刀 令 刀 Π ( 令 刀 ◢█◥◤█◣ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.58.108.19

01/31 03:17, , 1F
走路人好像是雷帝的偶像?
01/31 03:17, 1F

01/31 03:18, , 2F
其實他打爛仗還有防守端的貢獻並不差..
01/31 03:18, 2F

01/31 03:21, , 3F
恩~奪冠重要一枚阿...不過感覺每次都炒短線
01/31 03:21, 3F

01/31 03:22, , 4F
以前跟包皮是C's的爛仗雙槍
01/31 03:22, 4F