Re: [外電] Heat Beats Mavericks to Win First Ch …

看板MiamiHeat作者 (偽.強者)時間18年前 (2006/06/21 14:31), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Wade gave Coach Pat Riley, who had replaced Stan Van Gundy in December, his first title in 18 years. It was Riley's fifth championship; he won four in the 1980's with the Los Angeles Lakers. Wade delivered a fourth title to Shaquille O'Neal, who, upon being traded from the Lakers to Miami, proved that he could win with a talented backcourt mate. 偉德給他的教頭萊里(12月中替換Stan Van Gundy)18年來第一個頭銜 這是油頭的第五個總冠軍 他在80年代率領湖人隊拿下前四個 偉德送給大歐第四個冠軍戒 當大歐從湖人交易至熱火時他曾保證他能和一個有 天份的後衛 拿下勝利 Both Riley and O'Neal had each promised Miami a championship parade when they arrived, nearly a decade apart. And because of Wade, whom Riley drafted with the fifth overall pick in 2003, there will be a celebration on Biscayne Bay. 當油頭和大歐十年先後抵達邁阿密的時候 他們都保證這個城市會有一個冠軍遊行 而因為偉德 --這個油頭在03年以第五順位選中的男人-- Biscayne Bay(邁阿密市旁的海灣)將因而會有一場慶祝 “I made that promise because of D-Wade,” O’Neal said. “I know that being on a championship-caliber team, you’ve got to have a great one-two punch, and D-Wade is a fabulous player.” "因為偉德 所以我做了這個承諾 ," 大歐說 " 我知道 一個有冠軍水準的球隊裡 你必須 要有一個很好的雙人組 而偉德是一個非常好的球員 Riley was left amazed at Wade, who averaged 34.7 points in the series, rebounding from a subpar first two down games. 油頭對在這系列中平均34.7分的偉德 能在低於水準的前兩戰後重新振作感到驚異 “He just took it to another level,” Riley said. “Players like that are hard to come by. He’s making his legacy in his third year. I’ve never had a player like this who can absolutely, at any time, beat five guys and make great plays.” "他就是把他的表現提昇到另一個層次" 油頭說 "像這樣的球員是很難得的" "他在他的第三年創造著他的傳奇 我從未有像這樣的球員 可以在任何時間絕對的打擊 五個對手 然後漂亮的進攻" (上面這段翻成白話就是 = 油頭說: 幹 有jordan真好...(流淚) ) -- may be continued... -- 我想當一個壞人. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.187.13.21 ※ 編輯: maxisam 來自: 68.187.13.21 (06/21 16:39)

06/21 17:20, , 1F
有人要接力請自便喔 我要睏了 Orz
06/21 17:20, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14cEUr28 (MiamiHeat)