[閒聊] 我要點歌XD

看板MiamiHeat作者 (I'll Be There 4 U~)時間18年前 (2006/06/21 11:51), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand kicked in my face But I've come through We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world ====================================================================== 隊史第一次+二連敗後逆轉四連勝+客場封王!!! 有沒有更爽的封王方式? 雖然沒有第七場可看;雖然今年球季就這樣結束 但是,我還是爽歪歪XD 送給MIAMI的戰士們、送給板上的板友 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! -- 日照香爐生紫煙, 遙看瀑布掛前川, 飛流直下三千尺, 疑是銀河落九天。 ─李白●望廬山瀑布─ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.128.213

06/21 12:01, , 1F
XDDDD爽
06/21 12:01, 1F

06/21 12:01, , 2F
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
06/21 12:01, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14cC8wqE (MiamiHeat)