[新聞] O'Neal: I don't mind a fast-paced game

看板MiamiHeat作者 (Miami Heat)時間18年前 (2006/06/09 00:38), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
懶得看原文的人就看hoopchina的節譯吧 Shaq不懼快攻 06-08 23:14 DarthAnarchy 很少有如此對比鮮明的兩支球隊在總決賽相遇,高速機動的小牛對上擅長陣地的熱火,節 奏之爭將貫徹始終。O'neal已經準備好迎接挑戰:「我不明白為啥總有人說我大不了快攻 。實話說,要是玩兒起跑轟,這些人誰也干不過我。」教練Riley也強調小牛一群搖擺人 的快節奏攻防並非無懈可擊,如果他們瘋狂的突破猛搶進攻籃板二次進攻,他們會失去攻 守的平衡。 [Palm Beach Post] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ By Chris Perkins Palm Beach Post Staff Writer Thursday, June 08, 2006 DALLAS — One day before the most significant game in Heat history, Dwyane Wade sat at a podium, box of tissues nearby, and said that despite missing two days of practice because of the remnants of a nasty flu bug, he'll be ready to play tonight. "I want to get out on the court right now," he said. Wade practiced Wednesday, boosting the Heat's hopes against Dallas in Game 1 of the NBA Finals at American Airlines Center. Wade admitted he shouldn't have practiced Sunday, two days after he came off a hospital bed to help the Heat eliminate Detroit in the Eastern Conference finals. "I think my body wasn't ready for that and it kind of shut me down the next day, totally," he said. Still, he declared himself ready, and although the Heat still is missing rookie forward Wayne Simien (he's ill, but expected to join the team in Dallas today), everyone seems eager to play. "I've been anxious the last couple of days," center Shaquille O'Neal said. "I just try not to be too anxious." Dallas, which comprises perhaps the NBA's best collection of athletes, is expected to push the tempo against the comparatively stationary Heat. The Mavericks' goal is to use guards Jason Terry, Devin Harris and Adrian Griffin along with forwards Dirk Nowitzki, Josh Howard, Jerry Stackhouse and Keith Van Horn to run the 7-foot-1, 325-pound O'Neal out of the game. "They're going to probably try to run the big fella and get him in pick-and-roll situations," Heat forward Udonis Haslem said. "But he's seen all that." And O'Neal claims he can run with Dallas. Plus, even with O'Neal on the court in an up-tempo game, Dallas doesn't gain much advantage with center Erick Dampier or center DeSagana Diop. "It's not bad for me," O'Neal said of running. "I don't know why people don't think I can run, but you've got to understand when you run and bang, that's to my advantage." Miami can play an up-tempo game in spurts, and it intends to pick its spots. "If their perimeter players are either penetrating or going to the glass for second shots we have opportunities," coach Pat Riley said. "Sometimes they don't have the best floor balance, so we'll try to take advantage of what we can, but we're not going to push it." Miami, which plays best offensively in the half court and going inside out, would be hard-pressed to stay with Dallas if it allowed the Mavericks to constantly run. "You got to get back (on defense), and we've got to keep shooting the ball at a high percentage," O'Neal said. "If we keep getting the ball inside and keep shooting at a high percentage, then they don't get those long run-out chances." Even if Miami gets the pace it wants it still could have problems. While Dallas ran against Memphis and San Antonio in the first two rounds of the playoffs, it played a half-court game against Phoenix in the Western Conference finals. Miami contends it can play either style comfortably, and it points to its first-round playoff series against Chicago and its second-round series against New Jersey — both up-tempo teams — as evidence. "(Dallas poses) a lot of matchup problems," O'Neal said, "but we pose a lot of matchup problems, too." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.48.46

06/09 00:58, , 1F
快攻吧 大歐XDDD
06/09 00:58, 1F

06/09 01:16, , 2F
飆車吧 柴油卡車
06/09 01:16, 2F

06/09 01:34, , 3F
快攻吧 大歐
06/09 01:34, 3F

06/09 01:43, , 4F
我相信大歐說的,記得之前有人說大歐百米只要12還13秒的
06/09 01:43, 4F