[外電]Ira Winderman熱火球迷Q&A 4/20

看板MiamiHeat作者時間18年前 (2006/04/24 18:46), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.net/04130 前言: 隨著季後賽的到來 最近Q&A的主題當然也圍繞在季後賽相關調度上了 所以 不說廢話 馬上來看看美國的球迷們問了些什麼吧! Q: When did the NBA switch first-round playoff series from five to seven games? Don't you agree that was a bad idea? Sam Alexander, Tampa, FL 1.聯盟當局是什麼時候把季後賽第一輪從五戰三勝制變成七戰四勝制的啊? 你會不會覺得這主意很瞎? A: The league made the switch in the 2003 postseason and I think it's a good idea. I think a team that has clearly had a better season, like a No. 1 seed against a No. 8, should not have to face the possibility of losing one of the first two games at home and never getting back to its home court. The real issue is the extended scheduling. Why, for example, is it necessary for the Heat to have a two-day break betweens Game 2 and 3 against Chicago? A:我倒是覺得這2003開始的改變是不錯的。 因為我覺得球季明顯表現比較好的球隊,就像第一對第八,不應該有先在前兩場 主場輸掉其中一場,結果就沒辦法戰場遷回來的可能性 事實上,問題的真正癥結應該在延伸出來的賽程表。為何?舉例來說好了, 熱火隊公牛的第2、3場比賽之間,真的有必要休息兩天嗎? Q: What's your prediction for the Heat-Bulls series? I think the Heat will sweep. Looking at the rest of the playoff schedule, how do you think the Heat will fare the rest of the postseason? Paul Selmon, Coral Springs, FL 2.你預測熱火-公牛系列賽結果會怎樣?我認為熱火可以直落四晉級 在觀察季後賽其他賽程之後,你想熱火可以在季後賽前進到哪種境界呢? A: I see it going five, only because Chicago is a prolific enough outside-shooting team to turn in at least one lights-out performance from the perimeter. I still see the Heat making it to the conference finals by virtue of its homecourt advantage in the second round. Check back on the rest in a few weeks. A:我認為要打五場,唯一的理由是公牛是一支有足夠外線球員的球隊, 導致他們有多一天喘息的機會。 我依然認為熱火可以靠著第二輪的主場優勢,而晉級到東區決賽 不信?看看最近這幾週的表現吧! Q: Any chance Dorell Wright makes the Heat's playoff roster? Won't the Heat need his energy and athleticism coming off the bench instead of Jason Kapono? Dale Goldman, Plantation, FL 3.Dorell Wright有機會成為季後賽球員名單中的一員嗎? 熱火怎麼不借用他的體能與運動家精神,把它當成板凳暴徒,取代Jason Kapono呢? A: Wright and Earl Barron were left off the postseason roster, and only could become eligible if the Heat's list of healthy players drops below eight. Actually, Kapono could come in handy against a team that plays zone defense, such as New Jersey. In recent weeks, Kapono has reinforced that he has the truest shooting stroke on the roster. Wright's time will come, just not in these playoffs. A:斗六男與Earl Barron已經移出季後賽名單中,他大概只有在可用球員下降到 8個以下的時候才有機會重回陣中 還有,卡砲在遇上區域防守的球隊,如籃網時,其實還漫好用的 最近這幾週以來,卡砲已經使他的外線強化到成為球員名單中最可信任的射手 最後,斗六大顯身手的時機終將會到,不過不會是在今年的季後賽 Q: Do you agree with your cohort Ethan Skolnick that the Heat will struggle in the playoffs because last year's team was better built for the postseason? Mike, Melville, NY 4.你同意你的同事Ethan Skolnick所言「熱火在季後賽會因為陣容與被戰狀態沒有 去年齊全而陷入苦戰」嗎? A: Skethan Olnick? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that name. I think the biggest reason for a struggle could be a stronger top four in the conference. Boston, last season's No. 3 seed in the East, didn't come close to offering the type of challenge, New Jersey, this season's No. 3 seed, could mount. Beyond that, the Pistons are better than last season. It still comes down to Shaquille O'Neal and Dwyane Wade, no matter what the supporting cast. A:Skethan Olnick? 歹勢,我跟這個人不熟耶! 譯按:Ethan Skolnick也是太陽哨兵報的體育記者,年紀比本文作者Ira小很多, Ira經常拿他開玩笑,這次的案例應該是紐約的麥克把Skolnick的姓名寫錯, 把Sk兩字移到Ethan前面,Ira還是看得懂,不過也不忘藉此開玩笑 我想,會陷入苦戰的最大原因,可能是東區前四名球隊的實力變的更強了 塞爾提克,去年東區的第三種子,並沒有攪局的能力 然而,今年第三的籃網,卻可以做得到 此外,活塞今年的表現也比去年更優 結論︰無論配角是誰,Shaquille O'Neal與Dwyane Wade仍然會是熱火的主打雙星 Q: Will the health of Jason Williams and Alonzo Mourning be the X-factor for the Heat in the playoffs? I'm really worried about Zo as the Heat desperately needs him. Michael Doleac isn't going to cut it. Stephen O., Hollywood, FL 5.Jason Williams與Alonzo Mourning的健康狀況會不會變成熱火在季後賽 的不確定因子啊? 我很擔心熱火會強烈的需要莫哥,因為Michael Doleac恐怕會不大可靠 A: Actually, Doleac had his moments when Mourning was out. But of all the injury concerns, I agree Mourning might be the most serious, when you combine age and his limitations on treatment due to his kidney transplant. The Heat simply has to have Mourning to anchor its defense. As for Williams, he is optimistic. A:其實,在莫哥修養期間,杜力牙的表現還不賴 但在隊上所有的傷兵問題當中,我不得不同意莫哥可能是最大條的 因為他的年紀與腎臟負荷都是要去注意的 熱火唯一要做的,就是讓莫哥在防守上穩定的貢獻就行了 至於J-Will,他的情形就樂觀多了 Q: Do you agree with any of Charles Barkley's comments ripping the Heat? Ralph Weingarten, Cranford, NJ 6.你對TNT球評Charles Barkley對熱火不友善的言論有什麼看法?你同意嗎? A: I agree that it was all done with typical Barkley bombast. A week from now, he'll have the Heat as his team to beat. Don't take the guy so seriously. Nobody really does. A:我完全同意--巴哥是個典型的喇叭嘴 從現在起的這個禮拜,他都會把熱火隊當作他挑三撿四的對象 所以,不要把這位仁兄說的話看得太認真就沒事了 因為也沒有人會太認真 Q: Is it fair to say James Posey and Antoine Walker have been total busts? Todd McCarthy, Coral Gables, FL 7.說James Posey和Antoine Walker是廢柴會不會太不厚道啊? A: It's all a matter of expectations. Posey never turned out to be the defender anticipated, but merely a taller version of Damon Jones. Walker proved a mixed bag of highlights and lowlights. Remember that Posey was mostly a throw-in to the trade that landed Jason Williams for the humongous contract of Eddie Jones. As for Walker, the only cost was a future second-round pick and a four-year guaranteed contract close to the mid-level exception. 那就要看你怎麼期待他們啦! 小波不可能是你期待的大鎖,他只不過是更高的Damon Jones而已 至於走路人,他則是高潮與低潮的混合 請記住,小波是用Eddie Jones巨額合約交換J-Will的附屬品 而走路人,代價也只有一個未來的第二輪選秀權與與一份類似中產階級的 4年保證約而已 譯按:2009/10球季,球隊對走路人的合約有Team Option的權利 Q: Will Shandon Anderson see more minutes in the playoffs because of his defense? Chris, Duluth, GA 8.Shandon Anderson可否因為他的防守能力,而在季後賽得到更多上場時間? A: Only if all else fails. Dwyane Wade, Jason Williams, Gary Payton, James Posey and, possibly, Derek Anderson all figure to play ahead of him in the perimeter rotation. But he could have his moments as a situational defender. A:只有一種可能--我以下提到的人都被打爆時 閃電俠、威哥、小波、Gary Payton,甚至連Derek Anderson都有可能比他獲得更多 的上場時間 不過,山東柏仍然有證明自己的機會,那就是當一個指定防守者時 Q: Is Pat Riley coming back next season? Stanley 9.Pat Riley下一季還會執教嗎? A: That's what Riley said as he began his playoff preparations. But the one thing we know about Heat coaches is that they are prone to changing their minds. A:這正是油頭在準備季後賽時有表示過的。然而,有一件跟熱火教練有關 的事情是我們知道的︰他們很容易改變心意 Q: Is Shaquille O'Neal the funniest guy you've been around in an NBA locker room? Keith Rana, Davie, FL 10.大歐是你在球員休息室遇到過最有趣的人嗎? A: Well, put it this way, I'm not stupid enough not to laugh when prodded by a 7-foot-1, 325-pound goofball. But, yeah, he does have his moments, very much living up to the big-kid reputation. A:嗯,這樣說好了,我腦袋還沒麻木到被一個7呎1吋、325磅的怪角刺激到還笑不出來 但,是的,他的確掌握到耍寶的時機,而且無愧於他「大小孩」的威名 -- 第二次看電影,才是真正享受電影 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.154.44

04/24 20:27, , 1F
推一下
04/24 20:27, 1F

04/24 20:31, , 2F
  推兩下
04/24 20:31, 2F

04/24 21:34, , 3F
推三下 感謝翻譯:)
04/24 21:34, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14JAoW08 (MiamiHeat)