[外電] Shaq steamed over refs' calls

看板MiamiHeat作者 (FBaseball新手)時間18年前 (2006/04/03 22:50), 編輯推噓1(104)
留言5則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
大歐大力抨擊昨天裁判的吹判... Shaquille O'Neal has, for the most part, held his tongue all season. After games in which he is mired in foul trouble, O'Neal regularly bolts from the locker room without speaking to reporters, keeping his thoughts private and avoiding any fines or backlash that come with public outcries. But after the Heat's loss to the Nets on Sunday -- a game in which O'Neal picked up three offensive fouls, a loose-ball foul and a questionable defensive foul against Vince Carter -- the Heat center let loose just a bit. ''That was the most ridiculous game I've ever been a part of,'' O'Neal said. ``When you've got a guy like [NBA vice president] Stu Jackson at the top, it shows why those referees are the way they are. It starts at the top.'' O'Neal was particularly annoyed with the offensive fouls and loose-ball foul, all of which accounted for his first four fouls. O'Neal picked up his fifth foul with 2:46 left in the third quarter, when it seemed as if Carter ran into a stationary O'Neal. ''That's the first time in history somebody has four offensive fouls before he has a defensive foul,'' O'Neal said. ``They just need to be consistent in how they call the game.'' Asked Sunday if the referees are calling the game with an agenda against him, O'Neal said, ``It looks like it to me.'' Heat coach Pat Riley reiterated his belief that there is a double standard when it comes to officiating O'Neal. ''I'm really tired of talking about it,'' Riley said. ``I hate to do it, but there's a huge double standard here. . . . If he becomes too physical with a very physical defense, he's the one who always gets called for offensive fouls. 'We're caught between a rock and a hard place with it, because if you [complain] too much about it, they lay a big ol' fine on [you].'' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.36.118

04/03 23:11, , 1F
大歐是籃球場上唯一會受到雙重吹判的球員
04/03 23:11, 1F

04/03 23:13, , 2F
(兩個標準 大歐吃虧)
04/03 23:13, 2F

04/03 23:13, , 3F
但是如今他的威脅力已經不如以往
04/03 23:13, 3F

04/03 23:13, , 4F
如果還是這樣吹判真是令人生氣
04/03 23:13, 4F