[外電] about D.A

看板MiamiHeat作者 (賴皮你是我的偶像!)時間18年前 (2006/02/27 03:04), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
簡單的說 D.A不會那麼快登場... 油頭要讓他多練習熟悉隊形... http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/13964921.htm Riley said guard Derek Anderson, acquired last week from Houston for guard Gerald Fitch, won't play until he gets enough practice time (probably a couple of weeks), but Riley also knows his team has a limited time to find the right chemistry before the playoffs begin, and no one knows how well Anderson will fit into a rotation. ''He gives us more depth and he gives us another option at [shooting guard], and he gives us a bigger point guard who can play if Jason goes down,'' Riley said. ``I like him as a player. I have to deal with how many guys want to play, but to me it's only about winning. That's the way it is. We will see what happens. ''The next seven or eight weeks is getting ourselves prepared, and playing the schedule and trying to win as many games as we can for position, but also really starting to emphasize parts of our game that we know will be ready when the playoffs come,'' Riley said. ``One thing you don't do is, when the playoffs start, make it up new. You just have to go with who you are and what you do best. ``When it comes to performances by players, it's time to step up. Antoine Walker, you look at his numbers over the last 15-20 games, everything has gone to a very efficient level. I think we get caught up evaluating his game with the one travel or the one air ball, but we forget about the other eight or nine great things he did.'' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.102.83

02/27 03:10, , 1F
接下來的27場比賽 大部份都是比較可以輕鬆應對的球隊
02/27 03:10, 1F

02/27 03:10, , 2F
所以要磨合球隊的話 機會非常的多
02/27 03:10, 2F

02/27 08:59, , 3F
正常 至少也要等個三四場
02/27 08:59, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #140VkqyE (MiamiHeat)