[崩三] 新曲發佈《Moon Halo》

看板MiHoYo作者 (陽だまりの詩)時間2年前 (2021/07/09 00:19), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wFFT_usvzY
作詞:TetraCalyx 作曲:蔡近翰Zoe/TetraCalyx 編曲:宮奇Gon 製作人:宮奇Gon Vocal:茶理理(Reburn)     TetraCalyx(罪之天使、崩壞世界的歌姬)     Hanser(CyberAngel) Some deserts on this planet were oceans once Somewhere shrouded by the night, the sun will shine Sometimes I see a dying bird fall to the ground But it used to fly so high 這顆星球上的一些沙漠曾是海洋 被黑夜籠罩的地方,也會迎來陽光 偶爾也會見到瀕死的鳥跌落地面 但它也曾展翅高飛過 I thought I were no more than a bystander Till I felt a touch so real I will no longer be a transient When I see smiles with tears If I have never known the sore of farewell and pain of sacrifices What else should I engrave on my mind 我本以為我不過是個旁觀者 直到我感覺到如此真實的觸碰 當我看到人們含淚的微笑 我便不再是個匆匆過客 如果不曾知曉生離死別的傷痛 又該將什麽銘記於心 Frozen into icy rocks, that's how it starts Crumbled like the sands of time, that's how it ends Every page of tragedy is thrown away Burned out in the flame 冰凍成石一般的開端 沙漏崩落一般的終結 悲劇的每一頁已被烈焰燃盡 A shoulder for the past Let out the cries imprisoned for so long A pair of wings for me at this moment To soar above this world Turn into a shooting star that briefly shines but warms up every heart May all the beauty be blessed May all the beauty be blessed 給過往一個肩膀 讓久被禁錮的哭泣得以放聲 給此刻的自己一雙翅膀 翺翔於世界的上空 化為一顆流星 給心靈一瞬的希望 願所有的美好都能得到祝福 願所有的美好都能得到祝福 I will never go There's a way back home Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday May all the beauty be blessed 我不會離開 回歸之路就在前方 比過往與未來都要更加閃耀著 願所有的美好都能得到祝福 Wave good-bye to the past When hope and faith have grown so strong and sound Unfold this pair of wings for me again To soar above this world Turned into a moon that always tells the warmth and brightness of the sun May all the beauty be blessed May all the beauty be blessed 當希望和信念羽翼豐滿 就向昨日告別吧 再一次為我張開這雙翅膀 翺翔於世界的上空 化為月亮長久地傳達著太陽的光亮 願所有的美好都能得到祝福 願所有的美好都能得到祝福 Music by HOYO-MiX Turned into a moon that always tells the warmth and brightness of the sun 化為月亮長久地傳達著太陽的光亮 QQ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.136.74.121 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/miHoYo/M.1625761176.A.CE1.html

07/09 00:38, 2年前 , 1F
還以為米摳遊突襲00:00發佈新PV....
07/09 00:38, 1F

07/09 09:31, 2年前 , 2F
當一個人會對腳色有感情時,這個詞越聽越感動
07/09 09:31, 2F

07/09 20:13, 2年前 , 3F
這個歌詞真的很好哭
07/09 20:13, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1WvoMOpX (MiHoYo)