[分享] 口是心非--神采 (英)

看板Metal_kids作者 (飲茶)時間11年前 (2012/10/18 21:21), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
神采 Your Expression 詞/曲: 張雨生 Lyrics/ Compositon by Chang Yu-Shen Translation: TeaUK.bbs@ptt.cc 你的黑髮 你的雙唇 你的眼眸 在我眼前竟是這般米羅 你的溫柔 你的輪廓 你的灑脫 在我心底都是飄逸水墨 Your hairs, your lips and your eyes are so Michelangelo before my eyes. Your tenderness, performance, and carefreeness, are such graceful ink washing paintings in my heart. 不知怎麼樣開口 有太多的感動 因為太難以形容 只能對著自己說 神 采 我最愛 躲在夢裡 喃喃唸出來 神 采 我最愛 藏在手心 遲遲打不開 密麻錯落的情懷 Not knowing how to speak, much of the touched emotions. Unable to express, I can only whisper to myself. Oh baby, my best love, Murmuring your name secretly in the dream. Oh baby, my best love, What I hind in hand is the letters strewn with the heartfelt poem. 你的言語 你的歡聲 你的呼吸 播放一種巴洛克的旋律 Your speaking, your cheer and your breath play the melody of Baroque. 不知怎麼樣開口 有太多的感動 因為太難以形容 只能對著自己說 神 采 我最愛 躲在夢裡 喃喃唸出來 神 采 我最愛 藏在手心 遲遲打不開 密麻錯落的情懷 Not knowing how to speak, much of the touched emotions. Unable to express, I can only whisper to myself. Oh baby, my best love, Murmuring your name secretly in the dream. Oh baby, my best love, What I hind in hand is the letters strewn with the heartfelt poem. 你的步伐 你的轉身 你的沈靜 框進畫裡印象派的意境 You step in, you make a turn, then you're quiet. all moves are framed into the conception of Impressionism. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.19.116 ※ 編輯: TeaUk 來自: 114.46.26.99 (10/31 21:08)
文章代碼(AID): #1GW09G39 (Metal_kids)