[外電] Q AND A: DINWIDDIE GRACEFULLY ADDRESS

看板Mavericks作者 (這個下午有點無聊)時間2年前 (2022/03/08 00:37), 編輯推噓14(1406)
留言20則, 13人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/1
https://www.mavs.com/dinwiddie-q-and-a/ Q AND A: DINWIDDIE GRACEFULLY ADDRESSES WASHINGTON EXIT, NEW VIBE WITH MAVERICKS Mar 06. EDDIE SEFKO 關於新同學丁丁的Q&A Spencer Dinwiddie tore up his knee two days after Christmas in 2020. It was the third game of the delayed 2020-21 season. 2020年,在延後開季的第三場,聖誕節的兩天後,丁丁受到了膝蓋撕裂傷 Less than 10 months later, the 6-5 guard played in the season opener for Washington. Two days later, on Oct. 22, he had 34 points and nine assists in a one-point win over Indiana. 在10個月內,這位6呎5的後衛成功在下一季開季復出,並且在兩天後(10/22)單場 得到34分9助攻,一分之差擊敗溜馬 From that heady beginning with the Washington Wizards, things somehow spiraled downward after the season’s first 20 games, during which Dinwiddie piloted the Wizards to a 13-7 record. 在丁丁的帶領下,開季打出13-7的戰績後,巫師卻漸漸陷入迷航 On Feb. 10, the NBA’s trading deadline, Dinwiddie was sent to the Mavericks in the Kristaps Porzingis deal. 2月10號,在交易截止前,丁丁在KP交易案中來到達拉斯 It was the end of a quick stopover in Washington. Dinwiddie’s injury happened with Brooklyn. The Wizards took a chance on him with a lucrative contract, even though he was coming off a torn anterior cruciate ligament. 與籃網的比賽中受傷後,巫師決定稱丁丁還有價的時候果斷賣出,即使他才剛從前韌帶 撕裂傷復出 That’s where the story got interesting. 接下來就是有趣的部分了 On Saturday, after pouring in 36 points in the 114-113 win over Sacramento, Dinwiddie spoke with poise and truthfulness about his performance so far with the Mavericks and what the exit from Washington was like. 上週六,在單場狂飆36分,以114-113擊敗國王的比賽後,丁丁說出了他離開巫師來到 小牛後的感受(抱歉我還是習慣叫小牛) Here are the highlights from that interview: Question: Why do you feel you have fit so much better with the Mavericks than you did with the Wizards? 為什麼相比於在巫師的時候,在小牛融入的這麼好? Dinwiddie: “Not to beat a dead horse, but I just think our commitment to the collective and to winning games is all that matters. You’re not going to catch me out here picking up De’Aaron Fox 94 feet (full court). That would be out of character. I’m not a ball-pressure guard. I’ll sit there and guard you one-on-one, but it’s not my role and I’m not going to do that. 不講廢話,我認為在比賽中做好每件事來達成勝利是最重要的,你不會看到我整場追著 D.Fox跑,我不是這種盯球的後衛,我還是會好好的防守,但是不會做我不擅長的事 “My job on offense is to get in the paint and make plays. I’ll shoot the three when I have the switch and when I’m open, but I’m not just casting 30-footers like I’m Steph Curry. I do what I do, and I don’t do what I’m not supposed to do. That goes 1 through 15. Everybody here follows that type of mentality because we understand that to not just win basketball games in the regular season, but in the playoffs, you need that.” 我在進攻端的工作就是切入禁區製造play機會,我在外線換防或者空檔會出手,但是 不會像Curry一樣來個30呎大爆射,我只做我應該做的,而不去做錯誤的選擇,我們 全隊上下都是抱著這樣的心態,我們不僅僅是想在季賽贏球,而是想在季後賽走得更遠 Question: How have you gotten in such a good rhythm so quickly? 你是如何這麼快就找到節奏的? Dinwiddie: “I think I approached it as cautiously optimistic. I knew I had a couple of friends here in (Reggie) Bullock, Theo (Pinson) and JD (Jared Dudley) on the coaching staff. You still approach the situation with kiddie gloves to see what’s going on. Everything they said to me so far has been authentic and everybody bought into, like I said, doing what they need to do to win. They encouraged me to be aggressive. I missed my first three layups (against Sacramento) and I felt like those were good shots. They aren’t mad. It’s not like Bullock and Doe-Doe are like, ‘man, why am I not shooting? Like, what are you doing.’ 我認為是以謹慎的樂觀的方式,我有幾個好友在這,牛鎖、Pinson、Dudley教練 但是我還是以謹慎的態度,看看會發生什麼事。他們提點的部分都非常正確 如同我剛剛說的,做正確的事來邁向勝利。他們鼓勵我保持侵略性。 我開場miss了三次上籃,但是他們還是一樣鼓勵我。 牛鎖跟Doe-Doe表現的就像是說"man,繼續出手阿,幹嘛不投?你在幹嘛???" “They’re like ‘no, bro, if you get another layup shoot it. Until they stop you, if you can keep getting layups I don’t care if you missed twenty of them, we believe in you to be aggressive.’ That’s the culture of the group and I’m going to stay in attack mode.” 他們表現的是"你如果有機會上籃就上,除非被擋死了,我不在乎你剛剛放槍幾次 我們需要你保持侵略性" 這就是全隊的文化,讓我保持在進攻模式 Question: Obviously, you have fit well with your new teammates. But the whispers at the trade deadline were that you were not a positive in the locker room for Washington? Did you hear that? 很明顯的,你與新隊友相當融洽。但是有傳聞說在巫師時,你在更衣室出怪聲 你有聽說嗎? “I think that’s what hurt the most. I’ve never bashed Washington. I’ve never said an ill thing about the team. I thanked the owner, Ted (Leonsis). I thanked Tommy Sheppard, the GM, for collectively deciding to give me my contract. They didn’t have to pay somebody coming off an ACL. I appreciate that. Wes (Unseld Jr.), being a first-time head coach, has a wealth of basketball knowledge. So to be bashed out on the way out the door hurt my feelings, for sure. I’m human, of course. 我認為那是讓我最傷心的部分,我從來沒有詆毀過巫師,也從來沒有說出任何負面言論 我很感謝巫師老闆、GM給我合約,他們不需要再一個acl受傷過的球員上冒風險 我非常感謝他們。教練Wes,有著非常豐富的籃球知識,所以這些傳聞讓我非常傷心 “And you got to remember. When we were (10-3) and everybody was going crazy, and we had all those clutch games, I was the one hitting the game winners. Look at the Indiana game, two Boston games, I was the one doing that. And that was back when I wasn’t playing back to backs. When the role changed and they wanted me to pass more, they thought I was scoring a lot, I did that. I took my foot off the gas for a while because that’s what they felt the team needed. 如同你的印象,開季10-3之後,每個人都瘋了,我們贏下每一場接近的比賽,我投進 了致勝球,溜馬一次,賽爾提克兩次。我就是那個關鍵一擊的執行者。 之後因為剛復出,無法打b2b,我在球隊的角色開始變化,他們希望我多傳球 他們抱怨我得分太多,我是一直在得分沒錯,但是那是我認為能夠幫助球隊的方法 “So to get kind of kicked out the door was a wild feeling. I hadn’t really experienced that before. But I still have nothing ill to say other than, yes, it hurt my feelings. But like anything else, you become cautious. And so far it’s a great fit (in Dallas). I love what they ask me to do here which is get in the paint and I’m going to continue to do that and try to be of service.” 所以被踢出巫師算是個奇怪的感覺,我過去沒經歷過,除了傷心以外我無話可說。 經歷這些之後,你變得謹慎。但是至目前為止,我相當融入。 我愛殺進禁區,就如同他們要求的,我會繼續這樣打球 Question: How about that last play against Sacramento when Brunson fed Dorian Finney-Smith for a 3-pointer to win it? 談談最後一個Play,JB pass給Doe-Doe的致勝3分 Dinwiddie: “JB made a great read, beat him to the basket, and I mean – really, he had the layup and the pass. I think trusting Doe-Doe to knock down a corner three is monumental because it also puts them in a bind. Now you have to hit a three to have any shot at the game. Three seconds left, and they ended up with probably the best look you can get with three seconds, but it’s not a high-percentage shot. Harrison Barnes fading [on the] left side, falling away – you’re probably going to win the game doing that. Doe-Doe is a great, especially right corner, 3-point shooter. It was a phenomenal play by the two of them and thank you for the win.” JB完美的解讀比賽,殺到籃框下後起跳然後傳球,我認為相信DoeDoe可以砍進底角三分 是非常有意義的,感覺將他們連結再一起,你必須砍進這球。 你可以看到他們臉上爽爆的表情。這球並不簡單,Barnes在左翼干擾,或許有機會贏球 Doe-Doe是個優秀的三分射手,特別是在右底角位置,這是兩人合作的致勝play Question: Are you claiming Theo Pinson as a friend now? You playfully said you put up with him when you arrived in Dallas. 你現在跟Theo Pinson是朋友了嗎?你說剛到達拉斯就開始忍受他 Dinwiddie: “Thank you for asking that. So, here’s the thing. It’s kind of like when you have a little brother or maybe like a little half-brother, because he doesn’t look good enough to be in my family, but you know. 感謝你問這個問題,這就像是你有一個弟弟,或半個吧,我家沒長這麼醜的ㄏㄏ “You take him under your wing, and you try to show him the ropes and he keeps hitting his head on the wall. So, you keep getting frustrated with him, but there’s love. I don’t like him, but there’s just a natural love there. Stop hitting your head on the wall Theo please.” 你讓他在你的羽翼下成長,試著讓他成長,結果他一直卡關撞牆,讓你有點失望 但那就是愛。我不喜歡他,但是那就是我們之間的情誼,不要在撞牆了Theo! Question: Is Tim Hardaway Jr. giving Theo a run for his money for being “ best bench hype man?” 聽說THJ要求他當板凳區的啦啦隊長? Dinwiddie: “That’s tough. That’s tough. I think Hardaway is going crazy for sure. I think Sham (Shammgod) on the coaching staff is going crazy. But I ’ll say this – and this again goes for my love but not my like (for Theo): Theo is the best hype man, culture guy, whatever you want to call it, in the NBA. I’ve been in the NBA eight years. I’ve been on like five teams, or something like that. Theo is the best. 好問題,我認為THJ瘋了,Shammgod教練也是,但是我必須說,Theo是最佳的High咖 我打了八年,混了五隊,Theo是最棒的 “I’ll take him on a team any day. The mood is instantly lighter. It’s instantly better. You going through some tough times, he’s going to make you laugh. You going through some good times, he’s going to make you feel great – unless he’s talking to me, because then I’ve got to say ‘look little bro, you can’t beat me…’ But, I’ll take him on my team any day. I promise you that.” 我會帶上他到任何隊伍,整個緊繃的氣憤馬上緩和。 當球隊氣氛不好時,他會帶來歡笑;球隊氣氛很棒時,它會讓你High到爆 除非是跟我說話啦,我總是說我會電爆他ㄏㄏ。 ------------------ 無聊翻譯練習,有錯請指正,感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.225.210.209 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Mavericks/M.1646671034.A.D97.html

03/08 01:17, 2年前 , 1F
仔細看了一下原文 總版那邊udn的新聞根本亂翻譯
03/08 01:17, 1F

03/08 04:01, 2年前 , 2F
翻譯得很好,推
03/08 04:01, 2F

03/08 07:17, 2年前 , 3F
這篇提到巫師的氣氛問題部分反而比較詳細呢 推推
03/08 07:17, 3F

03/08 07:55, 2年前 , 4F
推我家沒這麼醜的ㄏㄏww
03/08 07:55, 4F