[外電] Buzz: Dirk Nowitzki increases rehab in

看板Mavericks作者 (妳好我就好)時間11年前 (2012/11/20 10:12), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Buzz: Dirk Nowitzki increases rehab intensity Dirk增加他的復健強度了! The Mavericks remain tight-lipped about Dirk Nowitzki's rehab process, but there are at least some rumblings about progress. 對於Dirk的復健進度,小牛隊保密到家啥都不說,但還是有些進展的傳言。 Nowitzki underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee a month ago, an operation that typically has a recovery timetable of three to six weeks. 1個月前Dirk進行了手術(過好快啊XD), 照道理是需要3-6個星期的復健時間。 "He's picked up his activity level, but I'm not going to get into exactly what he's doing because it's not my place," coach Rick Carlisle said. 卡帥:"他的復健強度增加了,但我只知道這些,因為那不是我負責管的。" Added owner Mark Cuban: "I see him working harder and harder on all the (exercise) machinery, so that's a good sign. ... You can tell he's picked up the intensity." Cuban:我看他很努力的使用運動器材復健,這是一個好現象... 我們可以說他增加了他復健的強度。"" The 34-year-old Nowitzki did a few leg presses in the team's weight room under the supervision of athletic trainer Casey Smith during the open access period, when the media was talking to Cuban at a nearby elliptical machine. Nowitzki, who had already worked up a sweat, smiled and waved when asked if he wanted to chat. 在Cuban公開接受採訪的時候,Dirk結束了腿部的訓練(a few)。 Nowitzki hasn't addressed the media since a few days after the operation other than an appearance on the team's television broadcast, when he expressed frustration that his recovery hadn't been as quick as he hoped and anticipated. Nowitzki intends to take questions from the media "soon," according to a Mavs spokesperson. http://tinyurl.com/brwf86a 雖然希望早點看到Dirk上場打球, 但現在戰績還可以XD 健康了再上場吧!!! -- ζ ξ -● ν) 到了最後 在身邊的 只剩菸跟影子... √■_ˍ▁▂▃▄▄▃ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 120.126.194.254

11/20 12:16, , 1F
老大加油啊~~~~~~ 期待你回來^^
11/20 12:16, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1GgkSd2s (Mavericks)