[外電] Mark Cuban confident in current Mavs

看板Mavericks作者時間12年前 (2011/12/31 15:56), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks' dubious distinction of stumbling to the worst start by a defending NBA champion in more than four decades didn't discourage owner Mark Cuban. 達拉斯小牛的開季為40年來衛冕冠軍中最爛的 不過Cuban依然有信心(哪來自信= =) "I think we're a better team than last year," Cuban told ESPNDallas.com before the Mavericks finally got their first win of the season Friday night with a 99-86 victory over the Toronto Raptors at the American Airlines Center. 在今天對暴龍前 Cuban接受ESPN訪問時說到他認為今年小牛陣容比去年好 Cuban anticipates that it will take the Mavericks at least 15 to 20 games -- and all the practices during that span -- to jell as the veteran-loaded team plays its way into shape and incorporates several key new players. Cuban預估Mavericks需要15~20場的比賽還有這中間的練習來磨合 The Mavericks, who joined the 1969-70 Boston Celtics as the only teams in NBA history to follow up a championship run with an 0-3 start, made the calculated decision to value financial flexibility next offseason more than keeping the core of their first title team together. "It's the right move for the franchise," coach Rick Carlisle said. Mavericks的高層評估拆解title team來換取自由市場的操作彈性比起留住key FA還重要 而Caelisle則是認為這個動作對於這支職業球隊來說是正確的動作 As a result, the Mavericks lost center Tyson Chandler, small forward Caron Butler, point guard J.J. Barea and shooting guard DeShawn Stevenson in free agency, plus small forward Peja Stojakovic retired. Dallas filled the roster by using a trade exception to acquire forward Lamar Odom and signing shooting guard Vince Carter, guard Delonte West, power forward Brandan Wright and center Sean Williams to cap-friendly, short-term contracts during the shortened training camp. 再來小牛的動作各位都知道囉 補了Odom,Carter,West,Wright(全是很好操作的約) "I think we've got more talent than last year, by far," Cuban said. "It takes time. It takes time. We still have the same coach, the same core with one or two exceptions, but I think we did all right replacing those guys, so we'll see. Cuban:我認為這支球隊的天賦比上季還要高 這需要花點時間,我們擁有同樣的教練,幾乎相同的核心陣容,且所有的補強都算正確 我們就等著看吧 "... We're more diverse. There are more things we can do. That's not to take away from the guys that we lost, but Delonte West brings something different, Lamar and Vince bring something different. We're posting up three, four, five possessions in a row. That's a look we would have loved to have last year. The matchups, if we can get in shape and exploit them, I see a ton of positives." Cuban:我們的陣容更多樣化,能在場上擺上3~5個能夠post up的球員 這是我們去年很想要的,如果能整合成功,我對球隊非常樂觀 Cuban anticipated a slow start for the Mavericks coming out of the lockout because they rely on teamwork more than individual talent. He believes the Mavericks will be contenders again because they still have great chemistry, a strong coaching staff and players who are willing to work. "You can't question A.I. about practice and then wonder why everything is not perfect when you don't have practice, right? Practice?! Practice?!" Cuban said, breaking into an Allen Iverson impersonation. "We need some practice! We're a precision team. I think teams that are super athletic have an early advantage. You design schemes to beat athleticism when you can, but you have to have guys who understand everything and are in shape in order to be able to execute." Cuban預期這支球隊有個慢熱的開季,他的理由是這支球隊的運作是團隊合作而非 依靠卓越個別球員的天賦(這裡感覺他偷酸了Iverson= =) 所以需要更多的練習 Cuban points out that he didn't panic when the Mavericks started 0-4 after their previous trip to the Finals. That team recovered to win a franchise-record 67 games, although they were eliminated by the eighth-seeded Golden State Warriors in the first round of playoffs. Cuban提到在06-07年球季的時候小牛開季4連敗時他一點也不緊張 事實上後來球隊以67勝坐收(儘管後來.....) Cuban mentioned a more recent memory as reason to think that lopsided losses to the Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets in the season's first two games weren't a sign of impending doom in Dallas. "You know what? They were no worse than when we went on our West Coast road trip at the end of last season," Cuban said, referring to a four-game losing streak late last season that began with a 28-point blowout against the Los Angeles Lakers. "Then people had reason to be nervous, right? It turned out all right. So two games in with no practice, three games in, four games, five games, 10 games. ... I'm not worried." Cuban提起上季 小牛在球季尾聲在西海岸的四連敗 其中包括被湖人狂電28分的慘敗,但後來小牛還是在季後賽拿下16場勝利 他認為現在的情況不會比當時還要糟 Cuban:當時很多人都在緊張;看衰 但是後來一切都步上正軌 那兩場大敗的比賽我認為我們沒有足夠的練習,所以我一點也不擔心. 老闆真有自信 有不足的地方再請各位補足了 thanks http://tinyurl.com/87onpdk -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.230.85.194 ※ 編輯: nagisanoff 來自: 125.230.85.194 (12/31 16:01)

12/31 16:05, , 1F
不是臭屁?庫本:牛隊爭冠很熱門
12/31 16:05, 1F

12/31 16:11, , 2F
該不會他的有信心是對明年自由市場吧XDDDD
12/31 16:11, 2F

12/31 16:12, , 3F
場面話...不意外.不然怎麼跟新進隊員說
12/31 16:12, 3F

12/31 16:16, , 4F
有人有明年FA的表格嗎?想看一下有甚麼可以找的
12/31 16:16, 4F