[外電] Mavericks' draft grades: Fernandez d …

看板Mavericks作者 (小牛總冠軍!!!!)時間13年前 (2011/06/27 20:38), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Mavericks' draft grades: Fernandez deal 'nothing short of phenomenal' 小牛的選秀成績:Rudy的到來-驚人的交易! This year's NBA Draft didn't have the usual pomp and circumstance that's usually associated with one of the biggest professional sports drafts, but that doesn't mean the draft still wasn't highly entertaining -- especially for teams like the Mavericks , who turned their 26th pick into a proven guard in former Portland Trailblazer Rudy Fernandez. 今年的選秀不比往年要來的盛大, 但這不代表選秀一點可看性都沒有, 特別是像小牛這種球隊,透過交易讓#26換來了即戰力-Rudy Fernandez。 While some teams graded out with high marks for their draft picks they selected, the Mavericks made headlines without selecting a single draft pick that will make the team's roster next year. It was a trade that drew rave reviews from media outlets across the country, and had the Mavericks being labeled as huge draft day winners. 雖然有些球隊的選秀成績相當不錯, 但小牛連一個新人都沒選進球隊,卻上了頭版。 (套句卡帥的話:It's not fair.) 一個選秀權的交易讓全國各地的媒體議論紛紛, 還把"選秀會上的大贏家"跟小牛隊畫上等號! Here are the Mavericks' draft grades from around the country: 以下是小牛選秀的成績 SI.com's Sam Amick: A+ The biggest myth out there about the draft is that these young prospects will come in and actually make a difference. Just ask the Clippers and Wizards, whose rookies (Blake Griffin and John Wall) enjoyed serious individual success while their respective woeful teams were essentially status quo record-wise. In that vein, the Mavericks' ability to turn their No. 26 pick in a weak draft into a shooting guard in Rudy Fernandez -- who will be a fantastic fit -- is nothing short of phenomenal. 選秀最神奇的事情就是 這些年輕有潛力的小朋友將踏進NBA,並讓球隊產生一些變化。 看看快艇跟巫師的兩個新秀 (Blake Griffin and John Wall) 他們都有著不錯的個人成績,但球隊的成績仍然是... 因此,小牛能將選秀弱年的#26換成 一個相當適合小牛的得分後衛-Rudy Fernandez,真的是相當的驚人! CBSSports.com's Jeff Goodman: B The Mavs had the 26th pick, but traded out of the draft and picked up Rudy Fernandez. Quality move for a team that wants to try and make another run at a title and has some aging guys that can't afford to wait for a kid. 小牛有著#26,但把它給交易出去,換來了Rudy Fernandez。 夠水準的交易,對於一支想要再追求一個總冠軍而且上了年紀的球隊來說, 他們沒有時間去等待小鬼的成長。 SBNation.com: C- Hamilton actually seemed like a good pick-up, a lottery talent at a position of need going forward for Dallas. Fernandez? In theory, it sounds good. A shooter who can, like seemingly every other Mavs guard not named Jason Kidd, provide some "instant offense" (just add possessions!). The problem is that Fernandez has been awful off the bench for most of his NBA career, and his shooting has gotten worse and worse every year. The Mavericks don't play a whole lot more up-tempo than the Blazers, and he's not likely to get many more minutes. The chances of this working out really well seem to be rather less than Rudy not helping, and Hamilton being a good young player for the Nuggets. All the NBA's a prediction, and mine is that this is not great for Dallas. If Koponen, a Finnish point guard, actually comes over? Burn this post. Hamilton似乎是個不錯的選擇, 有著樂透區的天份,也是小牛需要補強的位置。 Fernandez? 理論上,聽起來很棒。 一個射手,能夠提供即時的火力,(而且只需要花錢!) 但好像小牛隊中除了叫Kidd之外的後衛都能做到這件事。 問題是-板凳出發的Fernandez表現實在是糟透了, 而且他的投籃也是一年比一年糟。 小牛的節奏並沒有比拓荒者要快上很多,Fernandez也不大可能獲得太多上場的時間。 這交易對於Rudy來說幫助不大,而Hamilton卻相當適合金塊。 全NBA的預測跟我的看法都認為這交易對達拉斯來說不是太好。 但如果那個芬蘭後衛Koponen真的來到小牛了! 忘了我剛剛說的吧= = Yahoo! Sports: A I know, I know. Another "A." I don't mind. Jordan Hamilton can play, but ring me up in February and let's talk about who is playing better -- Jordan Hamilton or Rudy Fernandez(notes), whom the Mavs scored in a deal for the Hamilton pick at No. 26. Hamilton was a steal at 26, but Fernandez (on a wide-open team and in a new locker room culture with minutes to grab at the off-guard spot) is a steal at nearly any price. Dallas won again. 嗯哼。是A無誤 我不在意Jordan Hamilton是即戰力, 但明年二月的時候,在提醒我看是Hamilton還是Rudy的表現好。 能在#26選到Hamilton算是偷來的吧,但能獲得Fernandez,這根本是搶劫! 達拉斯又一次勝利! NBADraft.net: A The recently-crowned NBA champions traded both of their picks, but managed to come out of the draft smiling anyway. Rudy Fernandez was not happy in Portland, and had to compete with Brandon Roy and Wesley Matthews for playing time at the shooting guard position. Dallas will be a new start for him, and though he'll still have competition at the shooting guard position, Rick Carlisle will find a way to get him minutes. Look out Miami, the champion Mavericks just got BETTER! 今年NBA總冠軍的得主,將他們的兩個選秀全都交易出去了, 但主管仍然大笑的離開選秀會場。 Rudy在波特蘭並不開心,而且要跟羅伊戰士以及Matthews分食得分後衛的上場時間。 達拉斯對他來說會是個新的開始,雖然他還是得跟人搶上場的時間, 但這是卡帥要去想的問題! 邁阿密,小心囉! 達拉斯又變得更強了! NBC Sports: A They traded their pick to bring them Rudy Fernandez, which is a fantastic fit for them and helps more now (when they need it, their window is not open long). Now it’s all about keeping Tyson Chandler. 他們將選秀給交易出去,帶回了超級適合小牛的Rudy Fernandez。 剩下的就是留住拳王啦! Doc Sports: A- I will give the Mavericks the same grade as the Cavaliers because they had the sense to not take anyone out of this debacle of a draft. But I do have to say one thing: while I’m not at all high on Jordan Hamilton right now, I will say that I thought he was a great value pick at No. 26. But I think I would definitely take Rudy Fernandez over him at the moment, despite Hamilton ’s higher ceiling. 我給小牛和騎士一樣的成績,因為他們並沒有讓任何人因為選秀交易而離開達拉斯。 但我還是得說一件事情:雖然我現在也沒有高度看好Jordan Hamilton, 我仍會說他非常值得在第26順位選進來。 但我還是會選擇換來Rudy,不管Hamilton的天花板有多高! Overall, the Mavericks received 5 A's, 1 B, and 1 C for the 2011 NBA Draft. Now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion of the Mavericks' draft? 總體來說,小牛在2011年的選秀得到了5個A,1個B,1個C的成績。 現在塵埃落定了,你對於小牛的選秀有啥意見咧? http://0rz.tw/S87Je 拿下今年總冠軍前,我最常掛在嘴邊的一句話就是-我們只有今年! 但現在要改成-我們只剩幾年啦!!! 把握這幾年,不斷的衝擊總冠軍吧! -- ◣▄▂▏ ∕ ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█◣ 小牛今年總冠軍!!! ◢█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁ ▋╴/ ▊ ◢ ◢ ◢ ▇▇ ▇▇ ◢ ▊ ◣◥ ───◢▉◢▉ ◢ █▊  ̄╲ ███▊ ◤◢▉ ◤ ▅▅ ▌◢ ◣ \ ▏ ﹨ GO ◤█◤ ▁◥▋ ▉◢ !! ◣ 、◥ ▋█▋▎ ◥ █◤ █◣ █ φHERTONG -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.94.114

06/27 20:48, , 1F
總的來說就是以2011年26,57順位換來2007年24+30順位
06/27 20:48, 1F

06/27 20:50, , 2F
話說Corey Brewer是2007年第7順位說
06/27 20:50, 2F

06/27 20:51, , 3F
樓上害我以為我最後一段大錯特錯= =
06/27 20:51, 3F
※ 編輯: LKN555 來自: 59.115.94.114 (06/27 20:52)

06/27 21:02, , 4F
原PO的推文讓我大笑 XDDDDDD 感謝翻譯XD
06/27 21:02, 4F

06/27 21:03, , 5F
接下來就是等簽約了
06/27 21:03, 5F

06/27 21:13, , 6F
A
06/27 21:13, 6F

06/27 21:21, , 7F
A
06/27 21:21, 7F