[外電] Dirk賽後訪問稿

看板Mavericks作者 (游魚絲的決定)時間13年前 (2011/06/13 14:35), 編輯推噓30(3006)
留言36則, 28人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=71962 Dirk Nowitzki MIAMI, FLORIDA: Game Six Dallas Mavericks 105 Miami Heat 95 Q. Dirk, you can be honest with us now, is this any sweeter because you got it done in Miami? 說吧德佬,是否有在邁阿密甜蜜復仇的快感? DIRK NOWITZKI: Oh, man, I don't know. I mean, obviously that was one of my most disappointing losses in my career, to lose the Final series after being up 2-0. It took so long just to get here. I don't really know if it would have made a difference. Just this feeling to be on the best team of the world is just undescribable. 我真的不知道啊老兄,那06年的四連敗被逆轉,真的是我生涯中最難過的一次失敗。過了 這麼久之後我才又重新回到總冠軍賽。我真的不知道,[這種復仇的心情]是否真的會造成 什麼差別。我只能說,在一個世界上最好的球隊裡的感覺,真是爽的無法形容。 Q. Jet is the one guy who has been with you the whole time since then. How do you feel about the way he lifted you guys especially when you were struggling in the first half? Jet是唯一一個從06年到現在都還跟你在一起的隊友。你對於他在你今天上半場陷入低潮 時支撐起球隊有什麼看法? DIRK NOWITZKI: Was he unbelievable tonight or what? Coming out right away in the first half and setting a tone. I think he watched me struggle there early, and he took it upon himself to really attack and look for his shot early and get going early. Man, he kept coming all night long. He was phenomenal. That one timeout he said to me, "Keep pushing. Remember '06." He said that to me in the fourth quarter. We kept plugging. It wasn't pretty for me, but I had to keep plugging and keep fighting. 你說,他是不是很神奇呢?他在上半場就已經殺進殺出,火力全開,為整場比賽定調。他 看出我進攻上的掙扎,於是在比賽一開始就一個人承擔起進攻重責。一整場比賽ㄟ!他真 是太棒了。在第四節的一次暫停中,他跟我說,「繼續,不要停,記得06年!」我們不斷 的奮鬥,在泥沼中掙扎。雖然我打的並不好,但我還是努力了一整晚。 [要不要說說06西區冠軍賽,Jet放Nash投進追平三分,你是怎麼幹瞧他的呢?] Q. Dirk, you know that the greatest players are defined by championships. Do you feel like that monkey is finally off your back? 冠軍定義了偉大的球員,今天你是否感覺到總算得到了這個金身的加持呢? DIRK NOWITZKI: I don't really think that way right now. If you're in this league for 13 years of just battling and playoffs last basically ten years, 11 years, and always coming up a little short. That's why this is extra special. If I would have won one early in my career, maybe I would have never put all the work and the time in that I have over the last 13 years. So this feels amazing. I'm happy for Kidd. What a warrior he is at 38, chasing the most athletic players in this league out there and doing a great job on him, and also leading our squad. He's been in this league forever and had two chances. Just an unbelievable team. I said it all season long. We had great chemistry with the guys. We had fun in the locker room, on the buses and stuff. So this is a special group. We're world champions. It sounds unbelievable. 目前還沒這種感覺,在聯盟十三年、打了季後賽十一年,然後不斷的失敗,[現在得到冠 軍]的感覺是很特別的。如果我年少得志,輕易得到冠軍,也許我就不會如同現在一樣, 在十三年裡面花這麼多時間與精力練球。這感覺真的很棒。我為Kidd感到高興。他真是 一個勇士,已經三十八歲了,但卻在場上追逐一些最有活動力的球員。他不只防守出色, 還帶動了我們全隊。他也曾有過兩次的冠軍機會。總之,如我以前一呢直所說的,這是 超棒的球隊,有最好的化學效應以及休息室的氣氛。我們最棒了,然後還是世界冠軍! 小牛贏就是爽 Q. The soft and the clutch label were more so on the other side in this series. Normally it's attached to your team, and with the focus on you as a superstar, how does it feel hearing those words right now knowing it hasn't been brought up since the Thunder series? 在這個系列賽開打之前你和小牛被貼上軟弱的標籤,現在你聽到這些在西區冠軍戰之後就 不曾出現的形容詞,作何感想? DIRK NOWITZKI: Well, I just think we're a resilient bunch, and we saw it. This whole series we were down some. We kept battling back. Kept believing in each other. I just think this is a win of team basketball. This is a win for playing as a team on both ends of the floor, of sharing the ball, of passing the ball, and we've been doing that all season long. I'm happy. We never looked at ourselves as soft. Not for one minute. And we just kept fighting. 我只知道我們是很有韌性的球隊。我們在此系列賽也曾落後,但我們就是沒有放棄。這是 一場團隊籃球的勝利。我們在這個賽季不斷的傳球,在攻守兩端分享進攻機會。我真的很 高興,而且我從沒覺得我們很軟,從沒有。我們就是不斷前進而已。 Q. Dirk, how important was bringing Rick in to get you guys to this point? And what things has he done to help you get here? 談談卡帥吧? DIRK NOWITZKI: Well, I think he's an experienced coach, and he pushed all the right buttons, and it took us a while to find a good mix. I think I mentioned that yesterday, of still keeping our defensive principles that Avery installed and also giving Kidd a little more freedom on the offensive end, letting him run the show a little bit, letting him create and letting him call some plays on the fly and push the pace up a little bit. So I think that he did a great job doing that, and during the course of the season, we had to adjust to some stuff. I thought in The Finals he did some phenomenal adjustments here to start J.J., and then decide to let Peja really sit for the series, bring Cardinal in, who has been phenomenal for us this series. Constant pro. Always stayed ready for us. It's an unbelievable team effort and the coaches and the whole organization. I give Mark a lot of credit. Cuban. He stuck with me through thick and thin. He brought all the right players always in, always trying to spend money and make this organization better and this team better. So Mark is the best. 卡帥很有經驗,總是做出對的決定,然後找出最棒的組合。昨天我就提過,他不斷的強調 小將軍曾經灌輸給我們的防守觀念,而且也給了Kidd很多進攻上自由發揮的機會,讓他帶 領我們進攻。這是一個很棒的決定。在球季中,我們做出了一些調整;在冠軍賽,他把一 哥調上先發真的是很棒的決定,然後讓球場管理員勁爆出擊取代Peja,讓後者真的在系列 賽中冷眼旁觀[Dirk,你真是不留情…]。卡帥他一直支持我們,在任何時候都把我們所需 的準備好了。庫班帶領的團隊更是使得這麼棒的教練團成為可能的因素。他無論何時都挺 我們,並且也帶來了很棒的球員,砸下重金。庫班最棒啦! Q. Dirk, Charles Barkley always talks about that list that he's on, that Stockton, Malone and Patrick Ewing were all on. And you were on there with him. To be off that list, just tell me what that's like. 章魚巴總是提到那些無冕王的清單。從名單中移除的感覺如何? DIRK NOWITZKI: Man, this is what I obviously played for the last couple of years. I think when you come in in this league you want to establish yourself. All these All-Star Games and all those things are nice, in scoring, but when you get to a certain age, you've basically seen it all, and all you play for is for that ring. And I think that's the kind of energy we had from the beginning of the season this year, bringing Tyson in, who was unbelievable for us defensively again. Yeah, it feels amazing now to know that nobody can ever take this away from us again, and for one year we're the best team that was out there. That feels amazing. 那正是我繼續打球的原因!當你年紀老了,明星賽或投籃比賽很好玩,但你追求的只剩下 戒指,你想的只是「創造自己」。這就是本季我們的主軸,也因此我們才把拳王找來防守 。哈哈,被移除的感覺蠻爽的,並且成為本年度的最佳球隊! 小牛贏就是爽 Q. Dirk, when do you feel like your team broke Miami down? Was it in Game 2 with the great comeback? Or was it the way you got them in Dallas? 在系列賽時,你有覺得你們的反敗為勝打垮了熱火嗎?例如第二場? DIRK NOWITZKI: Well, I think in a lot of games we kept fighting back. All the wins we got in the fourth quarter, at some point we were down, besides today, and the way we kept plugging. Even in Game 5, we were up like 7 or 8. They made a huge run and they go up by a couple of points. And we had to battle back again and fight through it. So I don't really know where it happened, but we're just a resilient, veteran team that always kept coming. We never stopped playing, and we kept believing in each other. That was phenomenal. We talked about it in several time-outs, even when we were down, we have to keep executing, keep playing. You never know what's going to happen. And some of these wins we were able to come back. That was big. 我們常常在演劇場啊!我們在第四節拿下的勝利,幾乎都是打的像狗一樣才贏來的。即使 在第五戰領先七到八分的時候,熱火也能瞬間追上來,而我們也得繼續與他們纏鬥。所以 我真的不知道這種擊敗熱火是啥時發生的。我們只是一群很有韌性的老兵,不斷的進攻。 我們在暫停的時候也常說到,即使落後,但是現在放棄,比賽就結束了!所以有些重要的 比賽,我們可以反敗為勝。 Q. Can you talk about your leadership, stepping up and calling out teammates to deliver when they weren't. 談談你作為球場領導吧? DIRK NOWITZKI: Well, you know, I think at the beginning I had some problems with the leadership role and talking. But over the last couple of years I think I've been more comfortable. Obviously my English is a lot better than it was when I first got here. So it's just being more experienced, more comfortable talking to the guys, talking to the fellows, and the experience of seeing something on the court that you want to address. And I just think it all came together for me with hard work and experience. It still feels unbelievable. 以前我有溝通以及領導上的問題,幾年下來我才漸漸改善,大概也是因為我的英文變好了 吧?我覺得差別只是在與隊友溝通的時候,我更有經驗,能更蘇胡。並且能夠發現在場上 需要被提醒的隊友。這只是經驗以及努力的結果。 還是要說,小牛贏就是爽。 Q. Dirk, I'm wondering, can you talk about your shooting tonight. What was going on? How much of that was you? How much of that was them? And in a game that you guys were treating as a Game 7, what was that like to be going through that? 對於你今天勞賽,有何感想?今天你們是怎麼把第六戰當做第七戰打? DIRK NOWITZKI: It was weird. In the first half I had so many good looks. I can't even explain it. I had some threes top of the key. I had a wide-open three in the corner. I had some pull-ups. I had some one-leg fadeaways that I normally make. But like I said, the team always told me, stay with it, stay with it. You're too good of a shooter, too good of a player to keep missing. So finally there in the third I made a three, and there in the fourth I was able to make a couple of pull-ups. But like I said, this team every time somebody was down all season long, somebody else stepped in and picked them up. Mahinmi was unbelievable today, since Haywood went out a couple of days ago, and he gives us energy. All of a sudden makes some big shots today. So I think all season long if somebody was down, the team picked him up. So it was an amazing effort. 怪怪的,上半場我空檔很多,一些中距離,空檔三分,急停出手,全部都沒進。不過我的 隊友都還是對我有信心,跟我說你這麼準,不會一直不進。總算在第三節我回神了投進三 分,然後在第四節投進一些急停跳投。不過我們全隊整年都這樣,常有人勞賽,但也會立 刻有人補上來。Mahinmi今天就打的超棒,因為海武德不能打。總之,全隊都在彼此扶持 。 Q. Dirk, do you feel that this is more meaningful given that you've chosen to stay in Dallas, and you went from the failures and disappointments there to this point? And also, people talk about looking at you differently having won a title. Will you look at yourself and your career differently having won this title? 說說你沒跑去找人家合體,還贏得冠軍的感覺吧?別人之後對一個有冠軍的你可能態度也 會不同,你自己覺得呢? DIRK NOWITZKI: I don't know. That's something I'll look back to and I can always look back to the '10-'11 season and say we're the world champs. Nobody can ever take that away from me. So that's really the best thing about this. 我不知道耶,我只知道當我回顧今年的表現時,我會說我們是今年的冠軍,這是無法被取 代的事實,這是最棒的事情。 Sticking to Dallas, that was the plan. We fell short so many times, and I committed for four more years this summer, and we didn't really know what was going to happen. We were a first-round, second-round exit a bunch of times. But consistency pays off. Like I said, Mark kept bringing in players. Losing Caron this year was an unbelievable blow. We kept playing, kept fighting through. Bringing Peja in, who was a big addition for us in earlier rounds of the playoffs. So it wouldn't have felt right to win it somewhere else. I'm happy. I obviously made the right decision. And this is also for the Mavs fans, who have been through a lot of disappointments with me over the last couple of years. And they always stuck with me and kept supporting us. And the gym was always full in Dallas during the regular season. This is for them. 我早就想好要待在達拉斯了。之前幾次的失敗、上個夏天我決定簽下四年的合約的時候, 我並不知道我們會奪冠,尤其之前幾次在第一輪與第二輪出局。但你知道,天裡循環啊! 庫班帶來了許多好手,雖然失去了吸管哥,但是我們還是有了殺爆湖人的前國王隊的第一 神射手、無可取代的佩甲。總之呢,如果我是在別隊拿到冠軍的話,感覺可能就不對勁了 ,我很高興我做了一個正確的決定[right decision]。這對一直支持我們,但前幾年一直 失望的[台灣鄉民、板眾]以及美國球迷而言很重要。我們這個賽季一直都在健身房也是為 了你們! THE MODERATOR: Thanks, Dirk. FastScripts Transcript by ASAP Sports -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.4.191

06/13 14:38, , 1F
06/13 14:38, 1F

06/13 14:38, , 2F
一降薪續約就奪冠 真是有好報...
06/13 14:38, 2F

06/13 14:39, , 3F
06/13 14:39, 3F

06/13 14:40, , 4F
要不要說說06西區冠軍賽,Jet放Nash投進追平三分,
06/13 14:40, 4F

06/13 14:41, , 5F
看忠臣打爆叛將就是爽