[外電] Chandler: 我們會贏

看板Mavericks作者 (邪惡能量)時間13年前 (2011/05/21 13:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文: http://tinyurl.com/3gtyjld Tyson Chandler: No doubt in my mind we'll prevail Tyson Chandler: 我相信我們會贏 The question posed to Tyson Chandler a few minutes ago was about his matchup with Kendrick Perkins. 記者問了Tyson Chandler一條關於他和Perkins的問題。 Specifically, it was about the fact Chandler dominated his indivdual match-up with Perkins in Game 2 (15 points and 13 rebounds to Perkins' four points and four rebounds), yet Perkins and the Thunder got the last laugh. 確切地說,是關於昨天Chandler以15分13籃板壓倒Perkins4分4籃板的優秀表 現,雖然Perkins和雷霆是笑到最後的一方。 But Chandler's answer spoke more to his confidence-level that Dallas will regain the momentum and win the Western Conference final series. Chandler的回答中,更多的是他對小牛重新找回比賽節奏,以及贏得西區冠軍 的信心。 "I feel like it's a team effort," Chandler said. "Ultimately, I want to will my team to every victory. And I feel like I will do that. I feel like we'll prevail through this series. There's no doubt in my mind, at all. "我認為(這種表現)是全隊的努力" Chandler說,"我的目標是要讓我們贏得 每一場,我覺得我們能做到。我覺得我們能通過這系列賽,我心中毫無疑惑。" "But it's a game by game situation. It's not about me and Perkins. It's not about Kidd and Westbrook. It's not about anybody else. It's about the Dallas Mavericks vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder and ultimately I've got to do whatever it takes for my team to win." "但這只是個別一場而已。這不是我和Perkins的戰鬥,這不是Kidd和Westbrook 的戰鬥,這不是只屬於哪個人的戰鬥,這是達拉斯小牛跟奧克拉荷馬雷霆之間的戰鬥。我 會盡自己所能幫助球隊取得勝利。" 有錯請指正謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.218.142.184

05/21 14:45, , 1F
Let's Go Mavs!! The Time Is Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/21 14:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Drr1ZQF (Mavericks)