[外電] Sefko: If Caron Butler doesn't step up game, Rick Carlis

看板Mavericks作者 ( bone bone)時間13年前 (2010/11/24 17:41), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sefko: If Caron Butler doesn't step up game, Rick Carlisle has another ace in the hole 如果CB4不能恢復正常 卡帥有另一個王牌可以補上CB4的缺 The Dallas Morning News writer Eddie Sefko chatted with fans on Tuesday and answered questions about the Mavericks and the start of the season. Here are some highlights: Do you think that the only way for the Mavericks to improve this year is by trading either Tyson Chandler or Caron Butler or both? 你認為小牛要改善今年的情況唯一的方法是 交易拳王或CB4甚至兩個都交易出去? First off, I'd say that there are a lot of ways this team can be better than they were last year, and sticking with their current crop, plus adding Roddy Beaubois, is one of the ways. But he, by far, is not the savior. 首先現在有很多方法可以讓這支球隊比去年要來得好 其中波霸的回來是一個方法 但目前他還不是我們的救星 I'm not going to sit here and say the Mavericks don't need to tweak the roster to improve. They probably will at some point. But don't expect Carmelo Anthony to be prancing in here with his drama act and give Dirk Nowitzki a big ally. Anthony is headed to New York (either Knicks or Nets), from everything I'm hearing. 我不會再說小牛不需要在人員上做變動 我們也許會在這方面做些努力 但別期待甜瓜男孩或是其他大球星 甜瓜據我所知應該是會去紐約(不論是尼克或籃網) Anybody who says the Mavericks can't keep Tyson Chandler after this year is jumping the gun for two reasons. First, he's already the best center this team has had with the possible exception of James Donaldson. Second, the collective bargaining agreement is a total dart-throw right now. Nobody knows how it's going to change or what the economic playing field is going to be like next summer. Every single contract in the league could get altered. And that would certainly change the Mavericks' ability to re-sign Chandler. It's just too early to be blowing this thing up, in my humble opinion. 拳王明年不會留下??? 第一 拳王是小牛隊史最好的中鋒 除了James Donaldson之外 第二 現在還不確定明年會不會封館 聯盟中的任何一份合約都有可能變動 所以現在討論這問題有點太早了 Do you believe that once Roddy B gets back from injury that DeShawn Stevenson, who has been playing well, will move back down to no playing time? 你覺得波霸回來後 沒鬍子哥會回到板凳上甚至沒有上場時間嗎??? Sadly, yes, DeShawn Stevenson will be back into a low-minute role when Roddy returns. This organization thinks very highly of Roddy. They hope he will be a cornerstone for the future. But they need to find that out for sure ASAP, which means he'll play plenty once he's back to full health. 很遺憾的 是這樣沒錯 小牛隊重視波霸這個球員 將他視為球隊未來的基石 但我們必須確定他已經完全好了才會讓他上場 But DeShawn certainly has built up some credits with Rick Carlisle for how he's played in the last couple of weeks. I don't think Rick would hesitate one bit to go back to Stevenson for significant stretches. 在過去兩個禮拜的比賽後 現在卡帥已經對沒鬍子哥有了信心 我不認為卡帥完全不給他上場的時間 更何況波霸才從傷兵名單回來 Have any of the Mavericks discussed the Erick Dampier rumors to the Heat? Don't they play them pretty soon? 小牛隊內是否有人對蛋皮跟熱火的乳摸做討論? 這乳摸進展的好像有點快??? Yeah, it would be fun to see Dampier sign quickly and be at AAC on Saturday night when the Heat comes to visit. You have to wonder what kind of fan reaction he would get. I'm guessing apathy might be more of the response than hatred. Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to chat up the Mavericks yet about their thoughts on Dampier perhaps joining the Heat. But I can assure you that nobody in the organization believes that Dampier is over the hill. But neither do they believe that he's the missing link to a championship. 很快的蛋皮在周六的比賽會回到達拉斯 你可以想像球迷會怎樣對待他 我猜應該會冷漠多過於厭惡吧XDD 我還沒有時間跟小牛隊上的人討論這件事 但可以確定的是沒有人會認為蛋皮的球技已經走下坡了 但會有人認為他一定是因為少了一個冠軍戒指XDD How much patience will Rick Carlisle have with Caron Butler? Will he be able to bounce back and play better? 卡帥到底對CB4還有多少耐心??? 他能否觸底反彈表現得更好??? I think Butler already is playing better than he was. His aggressive moves to the basket lately will bode well for him as long as he sticks with them. The good news for Carlisle is that he has Shawn Marion as his ace in the hole. If Butler doesn't produce, Marion will get plenty of playing time. And both players know that this team has a chance to be pretty good and with Dirk and Kidd running the show, pouting is not tolerated, at least not for long stretches. Remember, we're still just 12 games into this thing. That's the equivalent of two NFL games, maybe two and a half. Think back to when the Cowboys were 1-2. Nobody was sounding the panic bell back then. 我認為CB4已經表現得比過去好了... 只要他持續殺入禁區攻擊籃框 對卡帥來說 他還有個香妹在板凳上 只要CB4表現不佳 香妹將會得到更多的上場時間 別忘了我們才進行了12場比賽 就好比是兩場NFL的比賽而已 當去年牛仔隊1勝2敗時 可是沒有任何人說我們應該有所警覺的的啊!!! http://0rz.tw/zMLNY 今天第一節看到11-0 就放心的出門了... 沒想到今天劇場第二節就開始了... 今年的防守還可以 只是得分似乎少了一點爆發力??? 還是說只是沒帶準心上場比賽而已... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.127.140.2

11/24 17:42, , 1F
拳王蠻適合Dirk跟三衛的吧
11/24 17:42, 1F

11/24 22:05, , 2F
不要再三衛了 你看馬刺的三衛 比我們準又比我們快
11/24 22:05, 2F

11/24 23:20, , 3F
本季小牛防守西區第二佳,但得分掉到96分左右
11/24 23:20, 3F

11/24 23:23, , 4F
而長年對手同區馬刺竟然場均107= =
11/24 23:23, 4F