[外電] Charles Barkley gives his thoughts on the Mavericks

看板Mavericks作者 ( bone bone)時間13年前 (2010/11/20 09:56), 編輯推噓0(003)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Charles Barkley gives his thoughts on the Mavericks dethroning the Lakers in the West 巴克利談到小牛能否阻止湖人的西區霸業 NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley joined the Galloway and Company radio show on KESN-FM Wednesday. The opinionated TNT NBA analyst spoke about where the Mavs rank in the Western Conference. Here are the highlights. True or false if Tyson Chandler remains healthy the Mavericks will beat the Lakers in the playoffs: (有了健康的拳王小牛就能在季後賽打敗湖人了嗎???) "Not a chance in the world, bro. The Lakers are the best team in the NBA. I think the Lakers are the best, Utah's the second best and it's a toss up between Dallas and San Antonio for the third and fourth best teams in the NBA." 一點機會都沒有... 我認為湖人是NBA中最好的球隊 爵士第二 小牛第三 馬刺第四 On the Mavericks being better than San Antonio: (小牛比馬刺好???) "I will give you that. I like the Mavs better than San Antonio, but that's a good, good series right there. They got to get the Spurs back for upsetting them in the playoffs last year." 我喜歡小牛多一點 但小牛跟馬刺會是個不錯的系列賽 小牛會報去年季後賽出局的一箭之仇 On the Mavs being able to advance in the playoffs with a healthy Tyson Chandler: (有了健康的拳王小牛能在季後賽走得更遠???) "Oh yeah, they're going to do that. I like their team a lot. I don't think that they can beat the Lakers, but they're arguably the second or third best team in the West. I like Utah. I love Al Jefferson. Other than LeBron James, he was the second best pickup this off-season. I really can't judge Utah until they get Mehmet Okur back, but I think the Mavs are right there with Utah as the second or third best team in the West." 當然 我很喜歡小牛隊 雖然我不認為他們能夠打敗湖人 但他們可以爭取西區最佳的第二或第三的球隊 在Okur歸隊前 我沒辦法去判斷爵士的實力 但我認為小牛和爵士將會是西區最佳的第二或第三的球隊 http://0rz.tw/6fvCP 這是叫我們爭第二的意思嗎...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.127.140.2

11/20 10:04, , 1F
其實蠻中肯的...打到現在問題確實蠻多的.....
11/20 10:04, 1F

11/20 10:05, , 2F
黑物這一季卻實爛的有點扯....防守也是有一場沒一場
11/20 10:05, 2F

11/20 10:06, , 3F
這季得分點感覺剩下Terry跟老大= = 希望防守加強....
11/20 10:06, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CvohQNa (Mavericks)