[討論] Grizzlies-Mavericks Preview

看板Mavericks作者 (黃金右腳)時間13年前 (2010/10/29 19:57), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Grizzlies-Mavericks Preview The Dallas Mavericks have great length in their frontcourt thanks to the addition of Tyson Chandler alongside Dirk Nowitzki. The sight of two 7-footers is probably the last thing the Memphis Grizzlies need at this time. The Mavericks look for a 10th straight home victory over the Grizzlies on Friday night, with Memphis short-handed in its frontcourt. 小牛的前場在補進Tyson Chandler之後,與Dirk的組成很棒的禁區高度,而兩位七 呎長人對於現在的曼菲斯灰熊而言是噩夢一場。小牛希望在對上前場人手短缺的灰 熊隊能拿下主場對戰的10連勝。 Dallas (1-0) acquired Chandler from Charlotte in the offseason to bolster its defense. The Mavericks were 15th in the league in field goal defense last season, but the new look helped them limit the Bobcats to 39.7 percent shooting Wednesday in a season-opening 101-86 victory. "We are one game in, but our defensive numbers are better than they have been," coach Rick Carlisle said. "It's the foundation for success." 小牛為了增強防守在暑假從山貓交易來了Tyson Chandler,小牛上季對方FG%的命中 率只排在聯盟中段的第15位,不過在開幕戰很成功的讓山貓的命中率只剩39.7%,讓 小牛得以拿下開門紅。卡帥說:"比賽很膠著,不過我們防守做的比較好,而防守也 是成功的基石。" Matching up with that kind of size figures to be a problem for Memphis (0-1). Center Marc Gasol is out with a sprained left ankle, and All-Star forward Zach Randolph went down with a lower back injury during Wednesday's 119-104 loss to Atlanta. "It's tough," said Grizzlies forward Darrell Arthur, a Dallas native. "They're a big part of this team. They're the two leaders, captains of our team. When they go down it's hard." The 6-foot-9 Randolph scored four points on 1-of-6 shooting, did not play in the second half and was replaced in the lineup by 6-6 Sam Young. Memphis was outrebounded 44-39. "I'm very sore," Randolph said. "I just have to see how it feels, get some treatment. I'm going to come back when I'm 100 percent." 灰熊則是對於這樣的陣容一個頭兩個大,當家中鋒Marc Gasol左腳踝扭傷,去年的明 星前鋒Zach Randolph則是上一場比賽下背部受傷離場,那場比賽灰熊以104-119慘輸 給老鷹。達拉斯出身的灰熊前鋒Darrell Arthur表示:"我們損失兩位重要戰力,他們 是球隊的領導者,是隊上的隊長,他們的缺席對我們影響甚鉅。"Randolph前一場比賽 投6僅中1,下半場就由Sam Young取代,灰熊在籃板數上面也以39-44輸了。軟豆腐說: "我感到酸痛,我需要好好觀察傷勢的變化,接受一些治療,等到狀況百分百恢復才會 歸隊。" The Grizzlies have lost by an average of 12.1 points during their nine-game skid in Dallas. Third-year guard O.J. Mayo has struggled in the last four losses, averaging 13.8 points on 34.5 percent shooting. Mayo had a quiet opener with nine points. Mike Conley scored 23 and Rudy Gay added 21 for the Grizzlies. Memphis began 0-6 on the road last season and finished 17-24. The Grizzlies will have to try to figure out to do a better job against Nowitzki, who is shooting 56.0 percent and averaging 24.8 points and 8.3 rebounds during the nine-game home win streak in the series. 灰熊之前在達拉斯的九連敗中平均輸了12.1分,三年級生O.J Mayo在最近四場落敗中 表現的很掙扎,平均只拿下13.8分,命中率也只有34.5%。他在開幕戰的表現也不好, 只拿下9分。Mike Conley拿下23分,Rudy Gay則是拿下了21分。灰熊上季開季就吞下 客場六連敗,最後以17勝24敗收尾。灰熊的頭號就是要想辦法守住Dirk,在這波主場 對戰的9連勝當中,Dirk的命中率高達56%,平均拿下24.8分8.3籃板。 The German superstar was efficient Wednesday with 28 points and 13 rebounds. He was more impressed with the contribution of his new teammate on defense. "We were really scrambling out there," Nowitzki said. "Our center combo will be great all year. Tyson's all over the place." Chandler had eight points and eight rebounds. He's been plagued by injuries the last two seasons, and hasn't faced Memphis in nearly two years. "I've got to bring (aggressive play) night in and night out because this team is going to need it," Chandler said. "We have everything else: scorers, guys who finish, so I have to bring defensive intensity and let my team feed off of it." Dirk在開幕戰相當有效率的攻下28分13籃板,他也對於隊友們在防守端的表現讚譽有 加,他說:"大家都很拼命,我們的中鋒二人組整年都會有傑出的表現,Tyson相當趁 職。"Chandler拿下8分8籃板,前兩季他因傷所苦,將近兩年來他都沒有碰上過灰熊隊。 拳王表示:"我每晚都會積極的攻守,因為這正是球隊所需要的,我們應有盡有:得分 好手、關鍵一擊的人物,因此我的防守強度會對球隊幫助很大。" Jason Kidd had 12 points and 18 assists. He will match up with the speedy Conley, who was born seven years before the 37-year-old made his NBA debut. Jason Kidd開幕戰拿下12分18助攻,他將對上速度飛快的Conley,當現年37歲Kidd的 在聯盟出次登場時,Conley才7歲而已呢。 加油啊 希望明天能拿下開季二連勝!! 附上今年4/2客場對上灰熊的比賽精華片段 也是個經典逆轉秀!! http://tinyurl.com/ykep236 面對前場傷痛的灰熊 請不要客氣贏下來吧~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.166.233

10/29 22:05, , 1F
推一個!!明天加油!!!
10/29 22:05, 1F

10/29 22:24, , 2F
GO MAV
10/29 22:24, 2F

10/29 23:37, , 3F
GO MAVS
10/29 23:37, 3F

10/30 00:36, , 4F
加油加油,看到這樣的禁區活動力只想再讚美一次: P
10/30 00:36, 4F