[新聞] Quality Time with the Shot Doctor

看板Mavericks作者 (帕普斯塔科比QQ)時間17年前 (2007/08/11 13:39), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文:http://www.nba.com/news/nowitzki_070810.html Dirk Nowitzki's quest to overcome one of the biggest disappointments of his life We've got a question for you. Which NBA player spent the summer backpacking in Australia searching for the meaning of life? 哪位NBA球員暑假時在澳洲尋找生命的意義? Back home, he is now having severe issues with his mother over his haircut. 他現在在家裡給媽媽整理頭髮。 "She desperately wants to send me to the barber," the beloved son moaned. "I am almost 30 but my mother treats me as if I was 12. I guess mothers have to be like this." "他非常想把我送到理髮師那,"他心愛的兒子哀號的說(滿妙的用法)。"我都快30歲了,但 我媽媽還是把我當12歲小孩對待。我想母親應該都要這樣吧。" To make matters worse, someone nicknamed the Shot Doctor is currently torturing our friend in a small gym. 把狀況弄得更慘,一位綽號"Shot Doctor"(射醫生?)正在一間小體育館凌虐我們的朋友。 It is located in the tiny city of Wuerzburg, Germany. 他位於德國Wuerzburg的依個小城市。 Please meet the 2007 NBA MVP Dirk Nowitzki in his quest to overcome one of the biggest disappointments of his life — the first-round playoff exit against eighth-seeded Golden State. 讓我們歡迎2007年NBA MVP Dirk Nowitzki,克服它這生最大的失望-第一輪被第八種子 淘汰。 "That was extremely disappointing, just as the Finals loss to Miami one year ago," Nowitzki revealed in an interview with German Sportbild magazine. "But that doesn't mean that everything we did in Dallas was bad." "那真的非常讓人失望,就跟一年前總冠軍賽輸給熱火一樣,"Nowitzki在一次德國 Sportbild的雜誌說。"但那不代表我們在Dallas做的一切都不好。" Nowitzki would not be one of the best basketball players on the planet if he hadn't received some special tutoring from mentor Holger Geschwindner. And you could bet that the Shot Doctor would come up with a special holiday treatment. 若不是某些心靈導師Holger Geschwindner的特別的教導,Nowitzki今天就不會是世界上 最好的球員之ㄧ。然後你可以保證Shot Doctor在這特別的假期會有特殊的治療。 "We toured five weeks through Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti. With a rucksack. That was about the only place in the world where nobody would recognize me and I could move somewhat freely," Nowitzki stated. "At Ayers Rock a few tourists noticed me but the trip was just right to clean my mind." "我們在澳洲,紐西蘭跟Tahiti旅遊了五週。那大概是全世界唯一的地方,沒有人會認出 我的。我可以自由的移動,"Nowitzki說著。"在Ayers Rock有一些觀光客認出我,但這 趟旅程很適合讓我腦袋清醒。" Down under, the Dallas Mavericks star was looking for answers. 小牛的明星在尋找答案。 "I have been exploring the sense of life. I haven't entirely found it yet but I will keep looking," he said with a smile. 我在尋找生命意義。我還沒完全找到,但我會繼續尋找,他笑著說。 He won't have too much time to answer philosophical questions in the next weeks as he is shaping up for that will be a busy summer. Germany are among the favorites to win the European Championships in Spain, and Nowitzki will join his fellow countrymen for their preparations on August 14. The Dirkster has set the bar high — he is eager to win qualification for next year's Olympic Games. 德國是歐洲最受歡迎的球隊之ㄧ。Nowitzki將在8/14加入他的夥伴們,一同準備。 The Dirkster設了一個很高的目標-為明年的奧運爭取門票。 "For every athlete there is no bigger thing than the Olympics. For me that's right behind the NBA title," he said. "對所有的運動員來說,沒有東西比奧運更重要。對我來說,那是僅次於NBA頭銜。" And to be in top shape, Nowitzki is currently undergoing gruelling drills from long-time coach and mentor Geschwindner. "It's very exhausting." 在完美的體格下,他現在正在接受長期的教練兼生命導師的訓練。"非常的累人。" Still, Dirk is enjoying the summer. "Yes (I do), even though I am so exhausted after the workouts that I can barely move. But I happily accept the full-service treat from my mother. My training clothes easily fill a washing machine. I'm glad she takes care of that. She is even ironing my shirts." Dirk現在還在享受暑假。"是的,雖然說我現在幾乎累到不能動了。但我很高興可以接受 我媽媽的完整服務。我的訓練衣服很輕易的塞滿一台洗衣機。我很高興他幫我解決。她也 會幫我燙衣服。" 找到Dirk的消息^^ 期待歐錦賽囉 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.162.81

08/11 14:01, , 1F
Dirk加油!
08/11 14:01, 1F

02/27 13:49, , 2F
02/27 13:49, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16lKkb4l (Mavericks)