[文章] Mauresmo看2010澳網

看板Mauresmo作者 (L'Arc~en~Ciel)時間14年前 (2010/01/17 22:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這是以Mo觀點來看今年澳網,預測誰是熱門,誰是大黑馬, 還有其他法國女選手們近況如何,分析接下來可能遇到情況, 那個選手第一輪是陷井區,原來她很看好 Rezai wow ! 以旁觀著的角度來看,我覺得她講得蠻好的,還蠻理性,客觀的, 做足功課,她說以前看籤表時總是很有壓力,現在可以放寬心 XD 她想看Dementieva狀態跟Ivanovic最好的狀態, 最後一題也說她完全不想念拿起球拍, 吼~~起碼也說很想念球迷呀 ˋ(′~‵")ˊ 原文法文,翻成英文 THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN BY AMELIE Mauresmo http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=399122 After eleven entries at the Australian Open,Amelie Mauresmo set to follow this first Grand Slam of the season as a spectator. But not just any spectator ... She shares her impressions after the draw of the women's draw. On the chances French and her favorites. favorite: Serena and Kim "For me, the great favorite of the first Grand Slam of the season are Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters. I quote Kim even if she has a very difficult quarter. But after what she showed at the U.S. Open and this very good start to the season, for me she is still capable of hitting! Serena and Kim have both shown early this season that they were ready. A small question mark on Serena can be physically because she has to suffer a little knee in the final in Sydney. And why not Dementieva "Dementieva, we wondered each time if she will finally turn. She just won the tournament in Sydney but is also a part of the draw very difficult with Clijsters, Pennetta, Kleybanova. This is not to win it but so far it is not insurmountable. Often, we see players who are found through difficult draws. " My outsider(黑馬): Peer and Wickmayer "Among my outsiders, it is the Israeli Shahar Peer, a finalist this weekend in Hobart. She has already has a fourth rpund in the Australian Open (editor's note: in 2007). There's another one I have in my head and playing the final rounds of qualifying at this moment is Yanina Wickmayer. It's two, I'll keep a watchful eye. I think Wickmayer has a set of beautiful and she does not hesitate to go forward. She is a superb athlete. She is young, she is sometimes reckless. She turned out at the U.S. Open and since then she goes on a lot of very good things. " The first rounds "traps" "I found two matches in particular. The first is Venus Williams against Safarova. This will be the match resumed for Venus, a match always double-edged ... A replay against Safarova a player like this can do damage. Personally, I think it's still much to do at least one tournament before and have chosen to do the Belgians such as Serena in Brisbane or Sydney. I think it's a bit daring, especially when she falls on a draw like this. Safarova is a left-hander and can be really dangerous. There may be a surprise. Be careful also to meet Safina / Rybarikova can also be funny. For viewers, it can provide something interesting. " The French "The picture of Marion Bartoli is really not bad. If it is projected - that I did not do anything when I was player she could find in the third round Martinez Sanchez, who has already caused problems last season but on clay. And then there Jankovic into eighths, probably her first real big test. Marion arrived in Australia ahead but did not make the tournament. But unlike Venus, she can take her bearings on her first match. Following is a bit on the unknown state of form, nobody could see her play for two months. As for Alize, she has a tough tournament with Schiavone, who expects the first round and not necessarily her friend! His game itself poses many problems. It's just double or quits. It should erase an entire season has been difficult. She questioned, analyzed everything ... But she had enough time? " My favorite French: Aravane Rezai "I think she's a great hard worker. She looks getter and does not allow boarding by pressure. It has qualities but for now she just blows. It looks now that it stabilizes and becomes more regular. French side, I put on it. It is the player on which it is most benchmarks and when you see her picture, we say that it can. She won the Masters a late-season and shone in Sydney this week (editor's note: a semi-final lost to Serena). " My prediction for final four "So I put on Kim and Serena so well but I also see a return to Ana Ivanovic. Maybe it's a bit early but I really want to see her at her best. I would also like to see Dementieva ... I have a doubt cons on Safina. We'll see how she will behave, but I do not really believe she will show a new face. Why not Justine Henin too? After a successful return on her first event ... (Editor's note: finalist in Brisbane last week against Clijsters). " I can finally look at this draw without stress! "It was always a stressful time this lot. I never looked at all the entire draw but cons discover my first round opponent was always a great moment of anguish. I'm so relieved not to have to do and to look without pressure this draw. (Laughter.) "My" Australian Open 2010 "Of course, it'll be weird when the first matches will be played. I'll watch some. The big games, posters. I do not necessarily looked like before but I'm not in it, this is the same. If there is a Dementieva / Henin in the second round, there are great chances that I'm watching TV for example! Overall, except for the sun, alright, Australia does not lack too! (Laughter.) Still no desire to take the racket "I have not replayed tennis. Still no. I still do not want to touch the racket and now I have no reason to force me. I no longer have that flame so for now, I do lots of other things. And it's just fine. " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.209.99 ※ 編輯: kuznetsova 來自: 218.160.209.99 (01/17 22:13)
文章代碼(AID): #1BKnZ1PQ (Mauresmo)