[報導] momo渴望另一個澳網勝利

看板Mauresmo作者 (要勇敢)時間17年前 (2007/01/11 13:24), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
很長的文章,所以偷懶只翻重點... Mo說 1. 一但嚐過拿下大滿貫的甜美,就會想要更多。 2. 每次輸球後,Mo都會問自己很多問題,這很不容易,而現在和過去不同的地方, 就在於,現在,對於這些問題,她能找到正確的答案,因為她比過去更暸解自己。 3. 去年她覺得自己進步很多,不管是體能還是心理素質,這也讓她希望得到更多。 4. 去年的澳網,最可惜的沒能享受到那個final moment,但她覺得自己沒有因為 海寧退賽而被剝奪什麼,除了拿下冠軍點的激動。 5. 在溫布敦時總算感受到那個final moment的喜悅,所以比起澳網,去年讓她印象 最深的,還是拿下溫布敦冠軍的那一刻。 6. 今年的澳網很不同,她是衛冕冠軍,焦點會集中在她身上。一到達澳洲那刻起就 很不同,因為今年有一堆電視台和攝影師、大批陣仗的在機場等候。 (Mo:經過這麼長時間的飛行,我看起來可不會太美)XD 7. 去年她在澳網有個很美妙的經驗,今年不可能更好了,希望今年也能和去年有著 一樣的結果。 拜託Mo趕快熱啦 >___< Open-Mauresmo thirsty for more Melbourne glory By Patrick Vignal PARIS, Jan(Reuters) Amelie Mauresmo, a connoisseur who always celebrates her sweetest moments with a rare vintage, hopes there will be more red wine to sip after this month's Australain Open. The enigmatic Frenchwoman, who banished a reputation for losing her nerve on big occasions by winning the tournament last year, said she still felt thirty. "I want more because once you've tasted what it's like you want more," she said. For years the athletic Mauresmo arrived in Melbourne full of expectation before leaving Australian Open wondering why it had not quite worked out. "Things are different now. After claiming her maiden grand slam crown, she went on to win Wimbledon and held on to the number one ranking for 34 weeks before finishing the year at number three. The 27-year-old felt she had proved herself even before last year, become the first French player to reach number on in September 2004, an achievement she still describes today as her finest memory. Nobody questioned her potential but until 2006 she had a record for collapsing when it mattered most and, no matter how successful in other tournaments, she had never won a grand slam. BRIGHT FUTURE "I was always able to question myself after failures, which is never easy thing to do," she said. "The difference now is probably that I have the right answers because I know myself better. I definitely improved last year, both physically and mentally, and that made me hungry for more." It was at the Australian Open that Mauresmo burst on to the scence, reaching the final as an unseeded 19-year-old in 1999. A bright future looked certain for the powerful teenager but she failed to move past the semi-finals of any grand slam in the seven years that followed. (刪去一段99年的陳年往事) Mauresmo silenced her critics at last in Melbourne last year, even though her triumph came after Belgian Justine Henin-Hardenne retired midway through the final. Henin-Hardenne quit while trailing 6-1 2-0, citing a gastric illness, gifting a subdued Mauresmo the title she had craved for so long. WATCHED NOAH Mauresmo was gracious in victory but it was not until she beat Henin-Hardenne in the Wimbledon final six months later that she understood the kind of elation she had missed out in Melbourne. "It was disappointing not to have a match point and an end to the match, that is why Wimbledon is a little bit ahead (as a memory) for me," Mauresmo told reporters before this week's Sydney International. "It was not a question for me at the Australian Open whether I deserved to win. I felt really deserved the trophy. But was I robbed? Just of emotion." Mauresmo was not even four when she decided she wanted to play tennis after watching on television when Frenchman Yannick Noah won the French Open in 1983. Always excited come Australian Open time, this year she has to deal for the first time with being the main attraction. "It was different this time because there were television crews and photographers waiting for me at the airport," she told reporters after landing in Australia. "I didn't look too great after a long flight but nevermind. I experienced fantastic moments last year and I know it can't be better but I hope to get the same results and live through the same emotions." -- "Quant au plus merveilleux, il y en a beaucoup mais j'espere qu'il en reste a venir." - Amelie Mauresmo -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.35.138

01/12 13:32, , 1F
Mo真的好幽默@@ 我愛妳!!
01/12 13:32, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15fSe7qn (Mauresmo)