[新聞] Matsuzaka: Forearm not a big problem

看板Matsuzaka_18作者 (比賽是從兩人出局開始)時間14年前 (2010/06/13 21:32), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/2g45k6f Despite being placed immediately on the 15-day disabled list with right forearm soreness, Daisuke Matsuzaka said after Saturday’s game that he is not overly concerned about the injury that forced him to be scratched from Saturday’s start against Philadelphia at Fenway Park. Matsuzaka said he did experience this before in his career but can’t remember the last time it bothered him to the point where he had to miss a start. “I can’t even remember when the last time was so I think that just goes to tell you I don’t think this is a really big problem at all,” Matsuzaka said through interpreter Masa Hoshino. Matsuzaka, who entered the game with three wins in his last four starts and a 5-2 record, said he did not feel any cramping or tightness while stretching and playing catch prior to heading out to his bullpen session prior to the game. He said he informed pitching coach John Farrell of the issue and the decision was made to shut him down. “Until I went to the bullpen, I went through my regular routine, but once I got in and started throwing, I felt some sudden tightness in my forearm,” he said. “I think I could have pitched through it, but we talked about it and decided there’s no sense in trying to compenstate and making a mechanical adjustment just to get through it, so that was the decision.” Matsuzaka said he didn’t feel anything unusual in his side session or work leading up to his warmup for Saturday’s scheduled start. “Nothing out of the ordinary,” he said. “I went through my normal routine, got some massage work done. And went into my start today feeling pretty much the same as usual, so yes it was sudden.” Matsuzaka said he felt badly that he had to go on the disabled list because it forced the Red Sox bullpen into a difficult situation, starting with emergency starter Scott Atchison. “Even today we had to go through a lot of pitchers to get through the game, and for that I feel very sorry,” Matsuzaka said. Matsuzaka said he felt no issues with the elbow and will get a combination of heat, ice and massage work while on the disabled list. “After coming out of the game, the trainers took a look at me and things didn ’t seem that bad,” Matsuzaka said. “It’s not a joint issue. It’s muscle soreness, so I don’t think it’s going to take that long. We’ll take some time, see how I feel tomorrow, and take it from there.” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- More Exams To Come for Dice-k After Heading to the DL (僅摘錄有關松坂部分) http://tinyurl.com/38n84qs Daisuke Matsuzaka will be examined further by Red Sox medical director Dr. Thomas Gill in order to determine the cause of stiffness in his right forearm, which forced the right-hander to the disabled list minutes before his scheduled start against Philadelphia on Saturday. Matsuzaka was examined briefly by head trainer Mike Reimold, and Francona said his strength was good. "He threw a lot of cutters his last outing, but nothing to suggest that this would happen," Francona said. "It became apparent, Johnny called back he said, 'I'm not comfortable with this.' I don't think Daisuke fought him. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Matsuzaka downplays forearm discomfort(僅摘錄有關松坂部分) http://tinyurl.com/24l3wbr Terry Francona had to react fast when pitching coach John Farrell called him to tell him Daisuke Matsuzaka was feeling tightness in his forearm. The first pitch was about 15 minutes away, and Matsuzaka was not warming up with the ease with which he normally warms up. "He was talking like he could pitch but he'd have to change his arm slot a little bit," Francona said. "That wasn't going to be a good idea." Because the start of the game was so close, it was Farrell who actually had to make the judgment call. "This was all happening as he was warming up," Francona said. "Johnny had called me and said, 'Hey, he's not warming up very well.' ... Johnny called back and said, 'I'm not comfortable with this. I don't think Daisuke fought him.'" Matsuzaka will be examined further on Sunday. Even if everything checks out, however, he won't be eligible to be activated from the disabled list until June 23. Matsuzaka, for his part, downplayed any idea that he might need longer than that. "After coming out of the game, the trainers took a look at me, and things didn't seem that bad," he said through a team interpreter. "It's not a joint issue. It's muscle soreness. I don't think it's going to take that long. But we're going to give it some time, see how I feel tomorrow, talk about it again then and decide from there. ... "I really don't think this is a big problem at all." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 會給隊醫看 松坂覺得狀況是還好沒那麼糟 一切小心為上 補: *Red Sox manager Francona optimistic on Dice-K Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona doesn't think early tests show anything serious with injured right-hander Daisuke Matsuzaka. *Daisuke Matsuzaka told the coaches he feels great. Some might question whether the Sox acted rashly putting him on the DL. But given his history and how slowly he returns from injuries, it made sense. 補2:算是好消息 *Daisuke Matsuzaka is not scheduled for an MRI, which Terry Francona acknowledged is a good sign in terms of the forearm soreness that put him on the disabled list yesterday. *One day after being scratched from a start and placed on the disabled list because of tightness in his right forearm, Daisuke Matsuzaka got an encouraging checkup from team physician Dr. Thomas Gill, who didn’t see the need for an MRI exam or further testing. Matsuzaka may even resume throwing Tuesday. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.199.114

06/13 23:58, , 1F
越來越老了還是不要太鐵齒啦...不過希望沒事嘍...
06/13 23:58, 1F

06/14 00:00, , 2F
他嘴巴真的很硬 希望真的沒事...
06/14 00:00, 2F
※ 編輯: dapei842110 來自: 203.67.199.114 (06/14 02:18) ※ 編輯: dapei842110 來自: 203.67.199.114 (06/14 07:28)

06/14 09:09, , 3F
現在他的談話很難讓人判斷是不是真的沒有什麼大問題
06/14 09:09, 3F

06/14 17:16, , 4F
Dr.Gill看過後判斷不用MRI 所以Tito:It's a good sign
06/14 17:16, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1C5Dtot- (Matsuzaka_18)