[翻譯] Uggla's shot lifts Marlins in Game 1

看板Marlins作者 (新做作)時間15年前 (2009/05/22 23:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Second baseman supports Volstad's nine-K performance By Joe Frisaro/MLB.com 05/20/09 9:20 PM ET http://tinyurl.com/r2ewtg MIAMI -- For the first time in 23 games, Dan Uggla went deep. It came at an appropriate time for the struggling Marlins. 經過23場比賽未開轟的乾旱後,阿哥開砲了。這對於近況不佳的馬林魚來說時機真是恰 到好處。 Uggla's three-run homer highlighted a four-run fifth inning, and provided the cushion for the Marlins to hold on for a 8-6 win over the D-backs in the first game of a doubleheader at Land Shark Stadium. 大魚在五下灌進四分,其中三分是阿哥開轟貢獻的。這三分砲確保了馬大魚的勝利,雙 重戰第一場馬林魚就以8比6擊敗響尾蛇。 Struggling at the plate, and batting .195 on the season, Uggla drove in four runs and helped the Marlins even the four-game series. 在打率一成九五的打擊低潮中,阿哥打進四分打點幫助馬林魚在本系列賽取得一勝一負 戰績。 "Our team needed it," said Cody Ross, who had two doubles and two walks. "He needed it. It was just a great moment for us." “我們需要這一勝,“Cody Ross說,他今天有兩支2B還凹到兩次保送。 A rainout on Monday resulted in Wednesday's doubleheader. With the pitching staff being called upon for extra duty, the Marlins were hoping for a strong starting performance. 因為週一下雨所以週三兩隊必須連續出賽兩場。在不加重牛棚負擔的前提下,球團希望 先發可以蒸氣點。 Chris Volstad provided it. 而伏爾泰的確做到了。 The 22-year-old stepped up with six solid innings. Technically, he didn't meet the standards for a quality start -- three or fewer earned runs over at least six innings -- but he was certainly effective. 他今天六局好投。技術上來說,這並不是QS的水準 - 自責失分在三分或是以下 - 但是 他的確很有效地讓打者出局。 The nine strikeouts by the right-hander established a career high, topping the seven he posted on April 8 against the Nationals. In six innings, the Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., native allowed four runs on five hits with one walk. 今天伏爾泰單場送出9K是生涯最高,打破了四月8日對上國民的7K。六局投球被打出五 安,掉四分另外一次保送。 "I wanted to go deep in the game, and I was trying to get as many quick outs as I could," Volstad said. "It started out well. It was six innings -- seven would have been better -- but right now we got the win. As a team, we needed that win." “我想多投幾局,能多拿幾個出局數就多拿幾個,“伏爾泰說。“還不錯啦,如果可以 吃到七局會更好,至少我們贏球。“ The win was the first for Volstad since April 14 at Atlanta, a string of seven consecutive starts. 上次他拿勝投是四月中在亞特蘭大,那是七次先發之前的事情了。 "I had my fastball down, and my curveball was real good today," Volstad said. "In my last start, and the starts before that, I wasn't using it that often. I wanted to use that today." “我今天有球速,曲球狀況也很好,“伏爾泰說。“之前幾場比賽很少用到曲球,今天 想試試看囉。“ After watching a three-run lead slip away, the Marlins seized momentum with a four-run fifth inning. Uggla's three-run blast off the left-field foul pole against Jon Rauch was the big blast, opening a 7-3 lead. 五上小蛇一口氣追了三分追平比數,下個半局大魚們馬上灌進四分。阿哥從Jon Rauch 打出的三分砲是關鍵。 Ross walked before Uggla stepped up, and he advanced to second on a wild pitch. Uggla's drive managed to stay just fair, and it was the turning point hit of the game. Ross先是被保送上壘,藉由投手暴投再推進到二壘。阿哥的三分砲使氣勢反轉過來。 "I was on second base and I saw it make a left turn," Ross said. "It looked like for a second it was going to go foul, and then it banged off the foul pole. It was a relief." “當時我看到球往左邊飛去,“Ross說。“看起來像是要掉到界外,後來才又轉進界內 。讓人鬆了一口氣。“ Arizona lefty Doug Davis worked 4 1/3 innings, but he exited with the score tied at 3 and the bases loaded. Rauch came in to face Uggla. A wild pitch scored Hanley Ramirez from third, and Uggla delivered his blast on a 2-1 offering. It was Uggla's first home run since April 25 against the Phillies' Chan Ho Park -- a span of 74 at-bats. 小蛇的左投Doug Davis投了4 1/3局,留下滿壘的爛攤子給Jon Rauch。小亨利藉著暴投 回來得分,阿哥在球數1好2壞時開砲。他上次開砲是74個打席之前,四月25日對費城人 的卜贊浩打出去的。 Volstad was sailing along through four scoreless innings, having a stretch in which the 22-year-old retired 11 in a row. But Mark Reynolds walked to open the fifth, then stole second and third. Chad Tracy's one-out RBI single to center put Arizona on the board. Chris Snyder responded with a two-run homer to left to tie the game at 3. 伏爾泰前四局沒掉分,連續抓到11個出局數。不過五上對Mark Reynolds投出保送,他 老兄連續盜了二壘跟三壘,最後靠著Chad Tracy的安打得到一分。Chris Snyder用兩分 全壘打來回應,比數追成3比3平手。 It was the fourth home run Volstad has allowed in his past three starts, and eighth over a six-outing span. 這是過去三場比賽伏爾泰第四次被敲HR,六次先發中的第八支。注: 量產相當成功 ORz At the plate, Volstad was robbed of a single in the second inning on an unusual play. 不過伏爾泰打擊時倒是有一次差點有安打表現。 Volstad hit a hard shot up the middle, but Davis, who made a circular-like motion with his glove hand, deflected the ball, which rolled perfectly to Tracy at first base for the out. 伏爾泰打出一記投手前強襲球,Davis投球fallow through的動作正好在球的行進路線 上,手套一揮就這麼把球拍到一壘手前。 Bemused, Volstad shared a light conversation with Davis. 覺得很有趣的伏爾泰跟Davis小聊了一下。 "I hadn't seen that in long time," Volstad said. "I asked him where it hit him, I didn't know if it got him in the arm or the glove. It got him in the glove. He laughed about it, too. He said, 'At least it will be on the Top 10 Plays, probably.' We got a laugh out of it." “很久沒看到這麼剛好的球了,“伏爾泰說。“我問他球是打到哪裡,我沒看到球是先 打到他身上還是打到手套。結果是打到手套。他也覺得很好笑。他說至少這也許會是本 日十大好球。“ The Marlins struck for two runs in the first inning. Emilio Bonifacio and Jeremy Hermida each singled, and with one out, they advanced on a double steal. Jorge Cantu drove in a run with a soft groundout to shortstop. Ross added an RBI double. 大魚一下時就打進兩分。波妞與賀米大分別擊出一安,在一人出局狀態下進行雙盜壘戰 術且成功上壘。Jorge Cantu的滾地球讓波妞先跑回第一分。接下來Ross的二安再打回 一分。 A two-run seventh inning by the D-backs trimmed the Marlins' lead to 7-6. Lefty reliever Dan Meyer surrendered a homer to left-handed-hitting Tracy, and Gerardo Parra added an RBI single. 不過小蛇在七上又打進兩分,左手牛丹麥被左打的Tracy與Gerardo Parra各打了兩隻帶 一打點的一安。 The Marlins added on in the eighth inning on Wes Helms' pinch-hit, two-out single to center. 八下代打的Wes Helms在兩出局後敲出一安打回一分。 A pivotal defensive play came in the eighth inning, with the Marlins leading by a run. With two outs, and Reynolds on second after his fourth stolen base , Snyder hit a hard grounder up the middle off Leo Nunez. 精彩的守備發生在八上,兩出局後Mark Reynolds再度盜上二壘(今天第四次成功盜壘) ,Snyder擊出游擊方向滾地球。 Ramirez ranged put the middle and made a nice stop and throw to end the threat. 小亨利行雲流水般地接球傳一壘結束半局。 "The play of the game for me was the Hanley play up the middle," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "If not, that's a tie game, and who knows what could happen?" “小亨利那個守備我認為是play of the game,“Fredi說。“如果他沒擋下來,就會變 成平手,誰知道會變成怎麼樣??“ Notes 1. 波妞16歲時與小蛇簽約後,一直到去年七月都為小蛇效力。有些球員遇上老東家會來 個大爆發,但是波妞說對小蛇他沒有太多想法,保持平常心。也是小蛇農場出身的阿哥 說不論對手是誰,他只想幫助自己的球隊贏球這樣。 2. 希望Scott Schoeneweis可以早日歸隊。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.71.61
文章代碼(AID): #1A5iMZEH (Marlins)