[情報] Marlins gaining respect

看板Marlins作者 (無法言喻)時間16年前 (2008/05/16 12:05), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/64udyz Marlins gaining respect (馬林魚得到了尊敬) CINCINNATI — Their series finale against the Reds was rained out by 5 p.m. Thursday, two hours before the start time, but the Marlins weren't going anywhere right away. 與紅人系列戰的最後一場因雨延期,不過馬林魚並不急著馬上離開辛辛那提. The charter plane that would take them back to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport wasn't scheduled to arrive in the Cincinnati area until 10 p.m. 包機要到晚上十點才會到達辛辛那提. That meant the Marlins could look forward to five hours of watching movies, working crossword puzzles or playing foosball in the visitors clubhouse at Great American Ballpark. 這代表著馬林魚將有大約五個小時的時間可以打發. 看電影,完填字遊戲或者在球場內打foosball(football??). Then Luis Gonzalez, the team's clubhouse leader, grinned and made a mock announcement: "Anybody wants to fly out early, Hanley's signed to that big contract so he's going to charter his own flight. He's got 70 million reasons why he wants to go home early.'' 馬林魚的老大哥Luis Gonzalez開玩笑的說: Henley由於要趕回去簽一個大合約,所以他會自己租一架包機. When the laughter died down, Hanley Ramirez was still smiling. And why not? The Marlins plan to announce Saturday that their star shortstop will sign a six-year, $70 million contract extension. 當笑聲停歇時,Hanley Ramirez仍然面帶微笑. 因為馬林魚預定在星期六宣布和Ramirez簽下六年七千萬的延長合約. And despite a three-game losing streak, the Marlins still are in first place. Perhaps more importantly, they're convincing other teams that their early run is no fluke. 儘管連輸了三場球,馬林魚仍然位居國聯東區首位. 他們已經很明確的告訴其他球隊,他們目前的戰績絕非僥倖. After the Marlins scored six runs in the top of the ninth inning to send Wednesday's game into extra innings, Reds shortstop Jerry Hairston Jr. opened the bottom half of the inning with a walk. When he got to first base, he made a bold prediction to Marlins first baseman Wes Helms. 馬林魚在星期三的比賽九局上半瘋狂得到六分將比賽拉到九局下半. 紅人的首位打者游擊手Jerry Hairston Jr.靠著保送先站上一壘 他在一壘跟Wes Helms哈拉. "He looked at me and said, 'That's why I think you guys will win the NL East,'" Helms recalled. "I said 'What do you mean?' He goes, 'You all don't give up. We all talk about that in our clubhouse, how we can't take you lightly because you guys never give up whereas some teams do.'" "他看著我說,'這就是為啥你們可以在國聯東區排第一'",Helms回憶說. "我問他為什麼?, 他說因為你們這些傢伙永遠不會提前放棄". The Marlins lost in the 10th inning. But even after starting their road trip with three wins and ending it with three losses, the team believes it can start a new winning streak tonight when it opens a three-game series against the Kansas City Royals. 馬林魚最終在十局下半輸球. 不過即使三連敗後,他們仍然相信在今晚面對皇家隊後又可以開啟另一波連勝. "I hate to jinx anything so I don't want to talk about it," team owner Jeffrey Loria said when asked about his team's play. "我不想說甚麼以免造成反效果",球隊老闆Jeffrey Loria當被問到球隊最近表現時. "I'm very happy with it. But like I said to someone in New York the other day, it doesn't matter where you start. It matters where you finish." "我是很高興沒錯,不過正如過那一天在紐約說的話一樣,重點不是你有個好的開始, 而是你有沒有一個好的結局". Although the Marlins are last in the majors in average home attendance, Loria said he thought his players deserved to see a bump at the gate this weekend. 雖然馬林的主場平均觀眾數是全大聯盟倒數第一,Loria覺得以球隊這樣的表現 是值得觀眾擠爆球場的. "They play good, hard baseball and they play better when there are people around,'' he said. "It'd be nice to see fans come and support us.'' "球員們總是會在球迷多的比賽中表現更好" Pitcher Scott Olsen, who will start Saturday, laughed when the same question was put to him. 預定星期六的先發投手Scott Olsen在面對同樣的問題時笑了. "It'd be nice,'' he said, "and it'd be unexpected. Let's put it that way.'' "有這樣的成績當然是很好,不過之後是無法預期的,打了再說". The Royals are the only team in the majors that never has visited South Florida to face the Marlins. That changes tonight when the teams kick off interleague play. 皇家是目前全大聯盟唯一一支還沒面對過馬林魚的球隊. 這兩支球隊將在今晚的跨聯盟比賽中交手. Olsen was supposed to start tonight, but Andrew Miller, whose scheduled start Thursday was rained out, will get the call in the opener against the Royals. Olsen預定今晚先發,而因雨而取消先發的Andrew Miller可能會在牛棚待命. Steady rains began falling in Cincinnati around 2 p.m. Thursday, well before Miller would have started warming up in the bullpen, so he is still fresh. 辛辛那提星期四從下午兩點左右就開始下雨,此時Miller尚未在牛棚開始熱身, 所以對他而言負擔不會哪麼大. Right-hander Burke Badenhop will start Sunday. After Monday's off-day, left-hander Mark Hendrickson will start on Tuesday against Arizona with right-hander Ricky Nolasco in line for Wednesday. 右投手Burke Badenhop將會在星期天先發主投. 星期一休兵後,星期二將由左投Mark Hendrickson面對響尾蛇,而星期三是Ricky Nolasco. No makeup date for Thursday's rainout has been announced. Possible dates include Aug. 18 and Aug. 25; the Marlins don't have another series this season in Cincinnati. The last time the Marlins were rained out was on April 14, 2007, at Atlanta. 星期四的補賽尚未宣布.可能會安排在八月十八或八月二十五. 馬林魚本季將不再有面對紅人的系列戰. 上一次馬林魚的因雨延賽事是2007四月十四對勇士. The Marlins had won three straight in Washington to extend their season-high winning streak to seven before the Reds beat them three straight. 在連輸給紅人三場球,馬林魚是七連勝的狀態. "Coming in here, the first day we were in here Luis Gonzalez tells the team, 'Hey, we're doing unbelievable but don't get relaxed. We've got to keep pushing,' '' Helms said. "當我們來到辛辛那提的第一天,Luis Gonzalez就告訴我們不能鬆懈,要持續保持"Helms說. "You're going to have your ruts throughout the season, but the good teams pick themselves out of it quick. We can't let this linger on. You got to turn the intensity up and play a little harder." "一整季難免會有這種狀況,不過強隊往往能夠快速擺脫低潮" "我們不能讓連敗持續下去" "我們必須拿出我們的態度打得更認真" ========================================================== 雖然目前連敗中 不過看起來球隊氣氛還不錯 希望趕快擺脫連敗啊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.27.224

05/16 12:06, , 1F
還不是因為原po太高調了 XD
05/16 12:06, 1F

05/16 12:12, , 2F
I'm so sorry. Orz~
05/16 12:12, 2F

05/16 14:10, , 3F
今年真是大驚奇啊!!
05/16 14:10, 3F

05/16 22:14, , 4F
嗯~~感覺氣氛真的不錯,跟現在板上一樣
05/16 22:14, 4F