Differences lead to Girardi's dismissal

看板Marlins作者 (可愛小阻尼)時間17年前 (2006/10/04 00:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/931VL Because of internal disputes between Girardi and the front office, the Marlins once again are searching for a new manager. Florida dismissed Girardi on Tuesday despite overachieving and finishing 78-84. Braves third-base coach Fredi Gonzalez, who interviewed for the Marlins job last year, is expected to be named Girardi's replacement during a 2 p.m. ET press conference. Girardi confirmed that he'd been dismissed during a 9 a.m. ET meeting in his Dolphin Stadium office with club president David Samson, general manager Larry Beinfest and assistant GM Mike Hill. "It was short, brief and unemotional," Girardi said to reporters about an hour later. "I talked to one of my mentors last night and said I had never been fired before. He said, 'Welcome to the club.'" 大意是在之前五月對上躲人的一場比賽裡 ,當時 Tankersley 對 Lugo在兩好三壞投 出一個從電視重撥看起來是好球的判決是顆壞球擠回一分,也讓大魚輸了那場比賽 Loria 在判決後就對主審大吼.Girardi跟板凳教練 Gary Tuck 對老闆說shut up, 當時 Loria 做在dugout 附近, 這也讓 Girardi 跟 Front office 關係惡化 "I'm not leaving here saying, 'Boy, I hope they never win,'" he said. "I want them to win. I want Miguel Cabrera to win a batting title. I want Dontrelle Willis to win a Cy Young. I want to see five 20-game winners. I want them to do well. I love them. They gave me what I asked." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.178.184
文章代碼(AID): #158ehY23 (Marlins)