[官網] Beltre demonstrates recovery

看板Mariners作者 (蝙蝠俠二世)時間15年前 (2009/04/02 19:07), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Mariners third baseman shows off at plate and in field 吹哥:哩咖骨 哩咖骨 哩咖骨 五挖價軟Q謀? PEORIA -- Held out of the World Baseball Classic by the Mariners due to concerns over his recovery from two operations, Adrian Beltre needed just a couple of innings on Wednesday to prove he is almost completely healthy. 所以要幹48發了嗎 In the first, he yanked his first Spring Training homer, a three-run blow off the Indians' Cliff Lee. 吹哥:這發 也算喔咪揪^.< A couple of innings later, the third baseman lunged to backhand Mark DeRosa's laser down the line and threw him out. 吹哥:就要發射雷射臂! The pulled homer was a reliable indicator of the health of Beltre's left thumb, which was operated on last September. And the defensive gem, in which Beltre had to extend his left (glove) arm as far as possible, was a good test for his left shoulder, which was also operated on then. 吹哥:把手放在空中甩 把手放在空中甩 "He's keyed in. We're ready to go with him," Seattle manager Don Wakamatsu said after seeing Beltre spray line drives on a 3-for-4 day, which lifted his spring average above .300, to .341. 大師兄歸位了<(_ _)> Beltre is not completely out of the post-surgery woods. He needed pain medication on Tuesday night for discomfort in the shoulder. 是用三秒膠嗎?? "But I feel good," he said after coming out of the game in the seventh inning. "I'm fine. I'm ready. I'm 100 percent. I'm good, ready to go." 吹哥:"我很好 我很棒 我很爽 我很嗨 是的 我前戲都做足了!" After another exhibition here, all of the Mariners will be good to go -- literally, as they break camp for the return to the Northwest. 大家好像也都做足了 They began to say goodbye with Wednesday's offensive show, not an Arizona aberration. The 14-14 tie was Seattle's 14th exhibition (out of 34) in which at least one of the teams scored in double figures, and the sixth for the Indians. 34場春訓賽中第14場得分兩位數的比賽 發什麼神經? Pitchers shrug off their ineffectiveness in this dry-air house of horrors. But, conversely, are the hitters putting up such numbers overcome by overconfidence? 投手們屈服於乾空氣的淫威之下 相反的 打者會不會跟瓊濕盃一樣只是打自High的呢? "I don't think so," Wakamatsu said. "We certainly don't look at the numbers. We look for intelligent at-bats. 若松:救勝率跟救失業率一樣 不能只看表面數字啊 "We don't look at pitchers' numbers, either. You see a lot of runs due to different circumstances. What I am concerned about is the number of walks." 若松:笨蛋 問題在BB Prior to aiding Cleveland's scoring with four walks, the Mariners had issued 131, the most among the 30 Major League teams. 打線得分效率跟12M掉分效率 今晚 你選哪一道? -- --

06/21 10:43,
我有一隻小毛驢,我從來也不騎
06/21 10:43

06/21 11:01,
有一天我心血來潮騎著找AV
06/21 11:01

06/21 11:08,
我手裡拿著衛生紙 我心裡真得意...
06/21 11:08

06/21 11:12,
不知怎麼撲滋撲滋滋滋 我洩了一整地
06/21 11:12