[情報] New forum for Paul

看板Mansun作者 (Life is a compromise)時間18年前 (2005/12/21 23:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
跟Paul很熟的Suzi開了一個新的forum http://forum.pauldraper.net/ 以下是更新的消息 Paul and Chad kindly took some time out of recording new material to meet up with me earlier this week for a chat. Although Paul is still hard at work on his solo project, he has completed 8 songs including 'Annie', an epic piano track that was originally slated for Mansun's 4th album, 'Lying About Who We Sleep With' which is a big rock track and 'Feel Like I Wanna Stay' which he describes as funk in the style of Stevie Wonder's 'Superstition'. Paul and Chad are also working on a collaboration called Parrot, but are still in the early stages of this particular project. It is likely to include tracks from Chad's unreleased "It's A Parrot" sessions from 2000 as well as new material. It's an exciting time for Mansun fans, so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and lets look forward to some great music from Paul and Chad in 2006! ++++++簡單翻譯分隔線++++++ 如同之前所說的,Paul已經完成了solo work的8首歌,包括: 'Annie' - 原本是為Mansun第四張專輯Kleptomania所寫的鋼琴史詩樂章 'Lying About Who We Sleep With' - 是一首搖滾的曲目 'Feel Like I Wanna Stay' - Paul描述是類似Stevie Wonder 'Superstition'的 funk風格曲目 Paul和Chad也在進行兩人合作的作品Parrot,不過目前還在剛開始的階段 Parrot也會包含在2000年Chad未發行It's A Parrot曲目以及新的東西 ----------- 明年快點來吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.176.7 ※ 編輯: yijuan 來自: 219.84.176.7 (12/21 23:55)

12/23 16:32, , 1F
push....y
12/23 16:32, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13gN8ULV (Mansun)