Paul Draper's favourite tracks

看板Mansun作者 (要不要繼續呢?)時間18年前 (2005/10/04 09:53), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/artist_area/mansun/4744.shtml Paul Draper on the most significant tracks in his life. First memories in music: The Beatles - 'Red Album' "...I remember the Beatles records around the house, getting played at family parties and get togethers..." First album bought: The Beatles - 'Sergent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' "...I bought it for the cut out moustache..." First single bought: John Lennon - 'Starting Over' "...it was around the time he was killed..." Naffest Record: The Wombles, The Banana Splits "...I don't play them very often..." Pop Crush: Debbie Harry "...seeing her on Top Of The Pops, or that picture of her on stage taken from the pit..." Getting ready on a Friday night tune: Dance Compilations "...I buy all those Ibiza compilations...I bought Modjo's Lady when I was out there and brought it back to the record company and said this is going to be number one, they said it already has been for three weeks..." Getting ready to go to a gig: Nirvana - 'Nevermind', Nine Inch Nails - 'We're In This Together Now' Sunday Morning: Portishead - 'Sour Times' "...it reminded me a lot of old soul music..." Favourite Mansun Track: 'Seratonin' off 'Six' ...we always want to try and do something a little different to what is going on..." First gig: Gary Newman at the Deeside Leisure Centre "...he was the only person who went to Deeside, so the whole of Deeside went to see him..." Favourite Musical Memory: The Who at Shepherd's Bush "...they were the best band I've ever seen myself..." Recent Single He Likes: Eminem - Stan "...single of the year by a mile..." Who Has Inspired Him: Prince "...on the Love Sexy Tour he came on stage in a giant Corvette, then he was flying around on strings..." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.21.114.49

10/04 18:43, , 1F
push...
10/04 18:43, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13GU2Yyl (Mansun)