"訓練時,誰表現最差勁?" Fletcher: "Wes"

看板ManUtd作者 (V8)時間17年前 (2007/05/01 16:53), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
After being labelled 'Worst Trainer' by Darren Fletcher in a previous interview, Wes sets the record straight and dishes out his revenge... 這次輪到Wes Brown來報復了,可見隊內氣氛不是很好 Best trainer 最認真練習的球員 I'd have to say Mikael Silvestre. When I get in I always see him in the gym doing all his work. When he's outside in training he gives 100% and then he goes back in the gym again afterwards. You have to give credit where it's due. 應該是Silvestre,我常在健身房看到他。練習的時候他總是百分之百付出,之後又再 回到健身房。 Worst trainer練習中表現最差的球員 [Laughs and beats his fist on the table] Fletch! He doesn't get involved, his touch is poor and he's always messing about when he should be working hard. (狂笑三聲,翻桌&%$#) Fletch!!!他一定是其中之一,他必須要更努力一點,要不然就很 難脫團了。 Who tries the most outrageous skill?誰有最屌的球技? It's got to be Ronaldo. He's got unbelievable feet and I've seen him do things with a football that I've never seen before. Especially when he's messing about with a ball he's unbelievable. In the changing room before games he does all sorts while we’re getting ready. 大家都給同樣的評語,毫無創意 XD Toughest tackler誰鏟球最厲害 Vida. Fletch said that I was in there but it's definitely Vida. No holds barred, no messing about and it's definitely got to be him. I'm not bad but Vida's a notch up. Vida。Fletch認為是我,但我絕對贊成Vida贏得第一把交椅,雖然我也不賴。 (V8: Scholes) Worst taste in music最爛的音樂品味 That’s a good one... [long pause] Rio's alright, his taste is fine. I don't really know who's got bad taste. I'll have to nick someone's Ipod and find out! 沒有人的耳朵聽到爛音樂。我必須把大家的iPOD拿出來翻翻。 (哈,也許他們還沒聽過中文流行樂的5字派天團) Joker in the dressing room誰最愛在更衣室內耍寶 I'd say Ronaldo, Rio, Wazza, Fletch... there's a few in there now. Everyone plays a little part I suppose. I can't say what kind of thing goes on, it's just pranks. 來來去去就拿幾個,偶爾大家都會喜歡裝可愛耍寶。 *[31;1mMost serious person at the club最嚴肅的球員 Gaz Nev. He's just so focused all the time, so it's definitely got to be Gary. Gaz Nev. 他想學基恩很久了...哈 Most intelligent player最有智慧的球員 Not Sheasy, definitely not even though Fletch said he was. I'd say... I'm going to go with Ole, definitely not Sheasy. Fletch is the least intelligent though, I'd say. 並不是傳說中的奧謝,絕對不是奧謝。應該是Ole,但是Fletch絕對是最弱智的那位 What do you dislike most about training?訓練時,你最討厭做什麼 [Long pause] You can't dislike anything about training can you? Although when it's cold and windy that's the worst it can get, so I'd say when it's really windy. 不能,我們沒有資格去討厭訓練的任何事項。也許是天氣吧,尤其是又冷又刮風。 And what's the best part of training?練習中最有趣的時 Everything really, it's all fun. It's all good playing football every day. 沒有爆點 Honest assessment of yourself as a trainer評估一下自己 I’d say… hard working... (Ryan Giggs walks past) Giggsy! An honest assessment of me as a trainer... 努力!奮鬥!("喜劇之王"的開場白) RG: (Laughs) On this morning's session?! WB: I think I'll stick with hard working. RG: (Laughs and walks away) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.213.113

05/01 17:02, , 1F
難道是我的笑點太低了嗎?Brown真可愛。XD
05/01 17:02, 1F

05/01 19:03, , 2F
哈哈 這篇很好笑阿!!!!Brown跟Fletcher兩人交情一定很好 XD
05/01 19:03, 2F

05/01 19:13, , 3F
推這篇。
05/01 19:13, 3F

05/01 19:44, , 4F
好好笑XDDD
05/01 19:44, 4F