Madonna Swept Away by Rumors and Judo

看板Madonna作者時間22年前 (2002/02/07 15:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Madonna Swept Away by Rumors and Judo Foxnews : Details from the set of Madonna's new movie are just now coming to light. Swept Away was directed by the pop singer's husband, Guy Ritchie. The movie is a remake of Lina Wertmuller's classic film — shot last fall in Malta. Here's t he plot in case you don't know the original: Madonna is a rich woman who's marr ied to Bruce Greenwood. The couple and their friends go out for a bit of yachti ng. Madonna and a sexy ship's mate —played by Adriano Giannini, the son of Gia ncarlo Giannini, who originally played the part — wind up stranded on an islan d where they have a lot of sex and writhe around among the seaweed and shells. But my spies tell me the three-week shoot was full of crazy stuff. Not the leas t of which was the fact that Ritchie didn't want to have Madonna appear naked i n the movie. "Why make the movie at all?" asked my insider. "That's what it's about." Of course, this is ironic considering Madonna's videos and her infamous Sex boo k in which she was featured in various erotic poses. But mostly, Swept Away will be remembered for its secrecy, according to those w ho were in on the Maltese adventure. A security clampdown started after one actress, Elizabeth Banks, evidently got caught e-mailing pals back in Los Angeles about innocent set-side activities. S ome of these activities included Madonna and friends doing Britney Spears imita tions during down time. "They sang songs like 'Oops, I Pooped It Again,'" says my source. "Elizabeth's friends back home started circulating her e-mails and t hey got back to the set." Banks was forced to apologize profusely to Madonna and Guy, I am told. The relationship between the couple was also the subject of conversation on the set. "They have a very formal, scheduled existence," says my spy. "They're bot h learning to play the guitar, but not for fun. It seems like everything is don e with a purpose, like they'll write songs so they can have the publishing." After a full day of shooting, Madonna would spend time with her kids. But she a lso took a 2-and-a-half-hour yoga session to keep in shape. "She never had dinner with the cast, but of course she was interested in family time." On set, Ritchie regularly addressed Madonna as "Madge" or as "wife." "He's extremely distant," I was told. Also, Ritchie does not get along with Mad onna's daughter Lourdes whose father is Carlos Leon. It's something that's been alluded to in tabloid reports but was absolutely confirmed by my sources. "He loves his son, though, and is devoted to him," was the observation. "But ou twardly at least they are not a happy, affectionate family." Nevertheless, I'm told that Madonna got positive reviews for having a sense of humor to go along with her dozen-person entourage and security force. How Swept Away will fare when it's finally seen remains another matter. Accordi ng to my source, Madonna's stilted acting technique has not improved much. "She drifted in and out of a fake English accent all the time," the source observed . "Plus Guy is not good at working with actors. He shoots quickly, mostly in on e take. You could sense the frustration that he wasn't able to help her much as an actress." The funniest story out of Swept Away though has to be one about Ritchie and a j udo mat. Seems that he threatened the actors with time on the mat if they didn' t arrive on the set punctually. Needless to say, no one — including Greenwood — took him up on the offer. -- My name is zaki I'd like 2 put u in a trance... Give it up as I say... -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 61-224-114-119.HINET-IP.hinet.net
文章代碼(AID): #yOY_u00 (Madonna)