Re: [新聞] Manson Article About Jim Morrison I …

看板M_Manson作者 (教父<玫瑰色眼鏡>)時間20年前 (2004/08/08 22:43), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《noseven (geeza)》之銘言: : Manson Article About Jim Morrison In New Rolling Stone! : Manson has an article featured in the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine. : Manson focuses on The Doors in The Immortals, The Fifty Greatest Artists Of : All Time. : Click here to read. : http://images.mail2fans.com/9932/rsdoors.jpg
: [posted 3/27/2004 U.S.A.] The Doors Marilyn Manson Jim Morrison 說得最好:「所有孩子都是瘋子」,他是說真的,就像我也是說真的。 大家覺得不瘋的那種墨守成規,使我們成為叛逆的孩子。 當 Jim 相當隨便地唱出「搖滾已死」和「希特勒還在人間…昨晚我睡她身邊」, 那時候他就已經熟悉現在讓我們窒息的東西。你不能改變世界,如果你試的話, 最後你只會毀滅世界。到死我們都愛所有東西。我們繼續亮著燈, 把音箱上所有開關調到最大,幹我們害怕的一切。 Jim Morrison said it best: "All the children are insane," and he meant it like I meant it. We are children revolted by the banality of what people think is sane. When Jim rambled, quite profoundly, "Rock & roll is dead," and "Hitler is alive... I slept with her last night," he knew then what we are choking on now. You can't change the world, and if you try, you just end up destroying it. We love all things to death. We leave the lights on, turn everything up to ten and fuck everything we fear. 十年級的時候,有人叫我讀 Jim Morrison 的傳記,《此地無人活著離開》 (No One Here Gets Out Alive)。所有我現在感興趣的東西都從那本書開始。 它讓我想成為作家,於是我從詩歌和短篇故事開始。我們不知道 Morrison 的腦袋 到底裝些什麼,但是喜歡嘗試把它拼出來。他的文字之不死不滅、他的存在之神秘難解, 很合我對幻想的胃口。我覺得「月光馳行」(Moonlight Drive)-特別是配上「馬緯度」 (Horse Latitudes)-恐怖、含有性暗示,就像 Ted Bundy 口中「快樂的日子」 (Happy Days)。在我十年級的英語課上,我把詩朗讀出來,當年它也像現在一樣 令人望而生畏。「寂靜鼻孔殘喘」和「費心精製加密封」這些字詞,總在我眼角刺痛。 In tenth grade I was told to read *No One Here Gets Out Alive*, the biography of Jim Morrison. Everything I'm interested in now got started with that book. It made me want to be a writer, and I started with poetry and short stories. We don't know what was really going on in Morrison's head, but liked trying to piece it together. The immortality of his words, the mystery of his existence appealed to my sense of fantasy. I found "Moonlight Drive" - particulary when accompanied by "Horse Latitudes" — scary and sexually mystifying, like *Happy Days* told by Ted Bundy. I read the poem in front of my tenth-grade English class, and it was as awe-inspiring then as it is now. Words like *mute nostril agony* and *carefully refined and sealed over* always stung in the corners of my eyes. 我覺得 the Doors 仍然與世界相容,因為他們本來就與世界不相容。 他們沒有貝斯手。音樂通常和 Morrison 的詞一點關係也沒有。 鍵盤把所有東西連起來。對絕大部分的樂團而言,即使鍵盤手斷了根指頭, 還是可以走完整場表演。The Doors 不行。如果你拿 Jimmy Page 或 Keith Richards 來比較,Robbie Krieger 彈奏的吉他部分顯得很怪。然而,這全部都組合成 某種獨一無二,牢牢抓著人們的目光。 I think the Doors still fit in because they never fit in in the first place. They didn't have a bass player. The music often had nothing to do with Morrison's words. The keyboard held everything together. Most bands can get through a show if the keyboardist breaks a finger. Not the Doors. Robbie Krieger played very odd guitar parts if you compare him to Jimmy Page or Keith Richards. Yet all this combined into something unique that grabbed people's attention. Morrison 的聲音是容許任何事物沉溺的美麗池塘。他唱過的一切都變得和他同樣深。 他具有那無以名狀的東西,無論何時人們都受其牽引。我一直把 the Doors 視做 第一個龐克樂團,即使是 the Stooges 或 the Ramones 都排不上第一。 他們聽起來完全不像龐克搖滾,但是論及反抗、不被任何規則玩弄, Morrison 的光芒凌駕所有其他人。有相當多樂團似乎想讓人聽起來像是 以 grunge 或 neogrunge-管它是啥-表現的 the Doors。但這樣只是 黏附在想法上的想法,複本的褪色複本。如果你要像 Jim Morrison, 你絕對不能像 Jim Morrison。而是找出這世界裡面,你自己的位置。 Morrison's voice was a beautiful pond for anything to drown in. Whatever he sang became as deep as he was. He had the unnameable thing that people will always be drawn to. I've always thought of the Doors as the first punk band, even more than the Stooges or the Ramones. They didn't sound anything like punk rock, but Morrison out-shined everyone else when it came to rebellion and not playing by anyone's rules. There are a lot of bands that seem to want to sound like the Doors filtered through grunge or neogrunge — whatever it is. But it's all just ideas pasted on ideas, faded copies of copies. If you want to be like Jim Morrison, you can't be anything like Jim Morrison. It's about finding your own place in the world. === Jim Morrison or Marilyn Manson? --  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ im not in love but im gonna fuck you til somebody better comes to love im not in love but im gonna fuck you til somebody better comes to fuck me ˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍˍ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.51.206 ※ 編輯: CREgodfather 來自: 61.228.51.206 (08/08 23:05)

218.163.173.164 08/09, , 1F
看完好想去聽一下the door呀
218.163.173.164 08/09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #115ZmCAs (M_Manson)