[心得] 20th Centry Boys

看板MONSTER作者 (123)時間18年前 (2006/01/24 01:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
因為要考托福,每天都要寫一篇文章練習,今天就來寫 20世紀少年的心得....以示讀書不忘看漫畫的決心!! 獻醜了....寫不好請大家包涵.... (內容有雷) These days i have read a series of comic books named "20th Centry Boys". This series of books is telling a story about a group of children who were elementary-school classmates. When they were little kids, they once fantasized that an evil organization will occupy the world and slaughter people by giant robot and fatal virus, and they will be the heroes to save the whole world. After they grow up, they have respectively become a merchant, a teacher, a police-woman, a engineer, and even a ganster....many kinds of adults. They discover what they fantasized before is gradually becoming true, and the leader of the evil organization is one of their friend before. They must find out who the evil-leader is and do something to save this world..... This story is so thrilling and unbelievably elaborate. The evil organization is a religion-like party led by a man resembling Hitler or Shoko Asahara (麻原彰晃). His name is "Friend." "Friend" seems to have supernature ability, but the most horrible is that he use psychologic method to deceive all the people on earth, and finally his revival from an assassination made him become the God and "world president" of the New World. This New World is of people surviving from the massacre made by a plague spread by Friend's organization. In the New World, "Friend's" classmates keep on trying hard to overturn the government of "Friend", and act as underground rebel. This story is really powerful to me. When reading, I asked myself, are people so easy to be controlled and indoctrinated? But please look at this world, this real world, what we think is in fact what we are told to think. Reviewing the history, we can see there have been so many "great leaders", and they led innumerable people into many kinds of miseries, when those miseries happened, what did people think? Were they really so stupid? I don't think so. Although that is only a comic story, this series of books will no doubt become a classic. And I will keep on reading this story and thinking about why this kind of misery is possible to happen. 20世紀少年好好看喔好好看喔.... 而且應該要改成20世紀少年少女 雪次阿姨雖然很 MAN,但她是美女耶.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: Zionward 來自: 59.104.79.211 (01/24 01:36)
文章代碼(AID): #13rHCmF4 (MONSTER)