[外電] Back to full strength, Johnson ready …

看板MLB作者 (康奈克)時間13年前 (2011/02/04 16:58), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
節錄自 http://tinyurl.com/67bpp7n Back to full strength, Johnson ready for camp By Joe Frisaro / MLB.com | 02/03/11 12:05 PM EST MIAMI -- Claiming the National League ERA title was rewarding, but Josh Johnson would have traded the distinction for a chance to have finished last season healthy. Due to a strained back muscle and a sore right shoulder, the Marlins shut Johnson down after a Sept. 4 start. The two-time All-Star and ace of the staff finished up with an NL-best 2.30 ERA to go along with an 11-6 record in 28 starts. With better fortune, his win total would have been much higher. Johnson exited seven starts with a lead only to settle for a no-decision. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, that was the most of any starter in 2010. "Everybody talks about the ERA," Johnson said. "But I would rather have thrown 220-plus innings or however more innings I could have thrown. But it worked out the way it did." By missing the final three weeks of 2010, Johnson finished with 183 2/3 innings and 186 strikeouts. "Just sitting and watching those last couple of weeks, it wasn't fun," Johnson said. "It was tough to even go to the dugout. That's how mad I was. I didn't want to give a negative vibe on the bench. It was tough. "I want to be out there with the team and be one of the guys who helps us win, and not just someone who can't do anything about it." Now fully healthy, Johnson is eager for the start of Spring Training, which begins Feb. 18 at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, Fla. The 6-foot-7 right-hander, who turned 27 on Jan. 31, spent the offseason at his new home in the Las Vegas area. After spending months training at the Philippi Sports Institute, Johnson arrived in Jupiter last week, where he has been training at the Roger Dean Stadium complex. Already, he has thrown three bullpen sessions in Jupiter, and he has another one scheduled for Friday. Before leaving for Florida, he tossed off the mound three times at his home in Nevada. A longtime resident of Oklahoma, Johnson and his family had an eventful past few months. In December, his wife, Heidi, gave birth to their second son, Cruz. About a week before the birth, Johnson began his throwing program, first long tossing off flat ground before working his way to the mound. Right now, everything is on pace for him to be Florida's Opening Day starter on April 1 against the Mets at Sun Life Stadium. While he missed the final three weeks of 2010, Johnson will head into Spring Training workouts with no restrictions. As part of his recovery in recent months, Johnson specialized his training routine in hopes of preventing another injury setback in 2011. He was recommended to go to the Philippi Sports Institute in Las Vegas. At the 2010 All-Star Game, Johnson met a friend of Jason Giambi, who also has trained at PSI, which is owned by Mark Philippi, a strongman competitor. "I did a lot of core stuff," Johnson said. "I thought I did a lot of core stuff before, but after working with this guy, I realized it wasn't enough." Johnson has refined his diet, and he is doing more distance running. His weight is at 250, and he expects to drop five more pounds by the start of Spring Training. Josh Johnson 在2010年投出好成績卻沒有撐到球季結束 每個遇到他的人都問他ERA 他現在很想投球XD -- @Manny & Damon 加入光芒的記者會上 Damon: "I like this stadium. This is my dream team". Manny: "Dream team?" "Yeah, dream team. You like that? (high-five)" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.205.108 ※ 編輯: Connec 來自: 114.42.205.108 (02/04 17:01)

02/04 18:21, , 1F
大門喔....
02/04 18:21, 1F

02/04 19:43, , 2F
借轉Marlins,謝謝
02/04 19:43, 2F
ethen:轉錄至看板 Marlins 02/04 19:44

02/05 01:43, , 3F
尚書大人~
02/05 01:43, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DIx-mFa (MLB)