Re: [桃銘]Criminal

看板MCU_Talk作者 (starbutts)時間15年前 (2009/07/14 15:15), 編輯推噓3(3010)
留言13則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
the attitude of officer is always a problem in taiwan (sorry this is what i see on the news = = ) but you were not affected until you were caught right? their attitude might appear offensive to you it was because your movement offended the traffic law first when you showed your country's license and they did not accept it how did you react? how was your attitude? did you argue with them or what? did you give them a long face or what? sometimes fight for your own right is good but this time,what are you fighting for?? you cross the red light, you already made one mistake you don't have a license, you insisted that you have but you are now in Taiwan, living under their law well as a foreigner,isn't it your responsibility to check out if your license can work in a absolutely different country?? i really want to know, if today you were living in the US, or Japan would you do the same? would you not check out their law first? when i arrived Taiwan and intended to drive on my own, I search all the information on the net, I asked my senior about their experience I even left quetions on the website of my own country I took the exam and passed through all the procedures,all by myself! because this is my problem,i need to be secure of my own rights you turned to the school, and wanted the school to help you what do you want them to do?? cancel the fine? beg the police force to cancel the fine? beg the police force to cancel the fine which was becoz of your own fault? or you want them to pay for you? well actually you can try ask the school to pay the fine first and return the money when you get the subsidies foreign students get subsidies easily (i had experience,don't tell me you are unable) I've been caught for quite a few times... no helmets,crossing red lights,right turn,wrong lane...etc my experience told me, you better pay the fine as soon as possible if your foreign friends want to study in Ming Chuan or Taiwan, what should you tell them? BE CAREFUL OFCOZ! BE SURE YOU HAVE THE TAIWAN DRIVING LICENSE! BE SURE YOU OBEY THE LAW! O-B-E-Y---T-H-E---L-A-W---!!!! IN WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU ARE! (if these advice would be unacceptable, i wonder what are these foreign friends here in Taiwan for) ※ 引述《chyion (ying)》之銘言: : 大家好,首次在這發文是幫一位銘傳國際學院的國際生朋友代po一篇抱怨文, : 因為他是印尼華僑不會寫中文,所以文章是英文的,希望沒有違規,謝謝! : 以下 : ------------------------------------------------------------------------ : My name is Endy Wijaya a student at Ming Chuan University in Taoyuan. I’m : going to be a senior student of International Business Management at Ming : Chuan’s International College. On July 8, at 00:15 AM an incident occurred : where I was caught by policemen because I passed through a red light. : The policemen accused me of two violations, because they said that I don't : have a Taiwanese driving license (I have, but not Taiwanese driving license). : I was not aware that I could not use it or change it to a Taiwanese driving : license, because from what I saw on the website and information passed to me : by a friend I was under the believe they that I could use my country’s : license and that I have to bring my ARC card and show it to police. : Furthermore, I did not know that Taiwan does not recognize my country's : driving license until I was told of it 2 days after the incident. The : policeman acted in such a FURIOUS manner and they thought that I wanted to : lie to them, and that I did it all on purpose, meanwhile I told him that I am : an International student in Ming Chuan. Why on earth they thought that when I : saw them that I purposely crossed the traffic light? It really does not make : sense to me at all!! They scolded me like I am a CRIMINAL. I did not even try : to argue with them but their attitude frightened me especially since they : repeatedly placed their hands on the GUNS that they were carrying. Is this : how Taiwan policemen should behave, especially towards a foreigner?! I was : then forced to sign the paper/ticket which I have no idea of what it was that : they were writing after which they threatened me to bring me to the station. : I begged them to let me go or give me a lighter punishment. I was really : INSULTED when they said something about MY COUNTRY but I was totally : disregarded by then. Furthermore I brought this issue to the military : supervisor in the school because I do not know how to handle this issue. The : officer said that they will just accuse me of passing the red light but on : the ticket they wrote both violations. At this point I felt like I was being : bullied by the policemen. As the result the military instructor (jiao guan) : called the police, asking question such as What would happen if I do not have : that much money and what would happen if I tried to ESCAPE from Taiwan. He : also gave my id number to the police. He again said that if I am already : graduated this year and I do not have money to pay I could try to ESCAPE from : Taiwan, but since I am not yet graduated then I should find my own way to : solve this issue. How can I say that he help me solve this issue if meanwhile : he made the issue more complicated for me? The other main problem is that I : do not have money to pay all the fines worth NT$7,800. I am not on : scholarships and both my parents are retired so I have to earn my own money : for all expenses, which is rather impossible. I only work part time in the : school and I can not work outside. Moreover the instructor also told me that : I can pay the fines by installment, again I got bullied even by the school. I : felt that he was so ignorant. I explained everything to him but it seems that : he did not even care about my difficulties at all. I am a foreign student and : I do not have any relative in Taiwan. And when problems occur, I could only : ask for a help from school, But in this case I did not find it useful. I am : very disappointed about this (to Taiwan police as well to school). : To conclude, I admit it that I was wrong about passing through the red light : but at the other hand I was so insulted and frightened by the policemen : attitude. I also do not have money to pay. Who else should I ask for help : then?? I do not add up anything here, I also have an eyewitness of this : incident. What should I say to my friends or foreign friends if they want to : study in Ming Chuan or Taiwan in general? Just say, well, you got to be : careful? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.33.228

07/14 15:21, , 1F
賊殺悔啦
07/14 15:21, 1F

07/14 15:24, , 2F
簡單說就是對事件的看法
07/14 15:24, 2F

07/14 15:35, , 3F
還有說不懂中文的部分(看不懂罰單),一個外國留學生
07/14 15:35, 3F

07/14 15:35, , 4F
去別國留學,都不學一下當地語言,不覺得自己有點問題嗎?
07/14 15:35, 4F