[分享][歌詞] DESTROYA

看板MCR作者 (freshin)時間13年前 (2010/12/18 11:50), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sick, I'm so sick sick sick sick sick Check Don't believe what they say We're dead flies in the summertime They leave us all behind With duct tape scars on my honey They don't like who you are You won't like where we'll go Brother protect me now With blood they wash in the money You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy Right now I'm sick down from the bones to the other side Red-mob, we insects hide King rat on the streets in another life They laugh we don't think it's funny If what you are Is just what you own What have you become When they take from you Almost everything You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Against the sun, we're the enemy Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy You don't believe in God I don't believe in luck They don't believe in us But I believe we're the enemy Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya Against the sun, we're the enemy Destroya Destroya Destroya Destroya So show me what you got You children of the gun Don't hide and we don't run Against the sun we're the enemy Don't hide and we don't run Against the sun we're the enemy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.44.72

02/26 20:38, , 1F
把這首歌來拿設鈴聲 每次都要搶再Gee阿阿阿的時候接起來
02/26 20:38, 1F

02/26 20:38, , 2F
總覺得被聽到很害羞-///-
02/26 20:38, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1D32-JCn (MCR)