[分享][歌詞] Summertime

看板MCR作者 (freshin)時間13年前 (2010/12/18 11:43), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
When the lights go out Will you take me with you? And carry all this broken bone Through six years down in crowded rooms And highways I call home Is something I can't know till now Till you picked me off the ground With brick in hand, your lip gloss smile Your scraped up knees and If you stay I would even wait all night Or until my heart explodes How long? Until we find our way In the dark and out of harm You can run away with me Anytime you want Terrified of what I'd be As a kid from what I'd seen Every single day When people try And put the pieces back together Just to smash them down Turn my headphones up real loud I don't think I need them now 'Cause you stop the noise and-- If you stay I would even wait all night Or until my heart explodes How long? Until we find our way In the dark and out of harm You can run away with me Anytime you want Anytime you want Anytime you want Don't walk away (x3) 'Cause if you stay I would even wait all night Or until my heart explodes How long? Until we find our way In the dark and out of harm You can run away with me You can write it on your arm You can run away with me Anytime you want -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.44.72

12/18 11:54, , 1F
超愛這首!!! 都快掉眼淚了
12/18 11:54, 1F

12/19 01:22, , 2F
這首是這張裡最好聽的歌。carry all the broken bone 超愛
12/19 01:22, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1D32tye_ (MCR)