[情報] NANANA MV拍攝幕後花絮

看板MCR作者 (亨利)時間13年前 (2010/10/30 01:51), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文: http://tinyurl.com/27spn3d My Chemical Romance's "Na Na Na" video is a campy, kitschy, crazy joyride, which stars My Chemical Romance as killjoys: "Party Poison" (Gerard Way), "Jet Star" (Ray Toro), "Fun Ghoul" (Frank Iero) and "Kobra Kid" (Mikey Way), who are out to fight the modern-day evils of Better Living Industries. But "Na Na Na" also features a ton of full-speed-ahead, high-octane, blink-and-miss-'em little details that add up to an expertly art-directed video (by Jason Fijal) that sets the California desert on fire. We already showed you one behind-the-scenes video from the "Na Na Na" set. But now we have a brand-new, never-before-seen making-of the "Na Na Na" video, where we zoom in on all of My Chemical Romance's brilliant little "Na Na Na" details, from the letter-perfect graffiti, precise detailing on that '79 Trans Am, the rayguns, the otherworldly beings--aliens, mannequins, mascots and misfits--right down to the bloody beds at the worst roadside motel ever. "Na Na Na" was directed by Roboshobo and Gerard Way, based on Gerard's video concept, and this behind-the-scenes, video-behind-the-video shows Gerard and the band in the costumes Gerard sketched (designed by Colleen Atwood), putting the Technicolor-spaghetti-western-on-crank, "Natural Born Killers" finishing touches on the video. ===================================================================== 有沒有人買的到那個蜘蛛美國國旗? 我好想要一個掛家裡呀!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.134.56

10/30 15:31, , 1F
感謝分享~原PO消息那麼快,英文一定很好,求翻譯XD
10/30 15:31, 1F

10/31 00:26, , 2F
原PO帥哥
10/31 00:26, 2F

12/04 00:04, , 3F
原PO不僅英文好 人還超帥!!
12/04 00:04, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ComcLhy (MCR)