[問題] 有人這星期在香港或上海面試MIT的嗎?

看板MBA作者 (喔)時間8年前 (2016/03/15 16:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
聽說MIT Sloan MBA R2這星期在上海和香港面試 想知道有沒有台灣同學有拿到面試通知 我申請的是Sloan的另一個MSMS Program 前幾天剛在首爾和Rod Garcia面試完 想了解今年台灣同學申請MBA或其他program的狀況如何? 也順便問有沒有其他同胞也申請MSMS Program... BTW 也分享一下面經,雖然Program不同 但基本上和各大論壇分享的MIT Sloan MBA愛問的題目相去不遠 只是比較驚訝的是,我因為是工作快10年後才回來念書 本以為他會愛問工作相關的例子 但可能因為essay我寫的都與工作相關, 面試時他一直強調要我舉在現在學校裡的例子 1. Any updates after you submitted application to MIT? 2. How's your study going here (partner school of Sloan)? 3. Tell me a time when you worked alone and you met some challenges. 4. Tell me a time when you worked with people and you met challenges. 5. Give me some examples when you worked with people in a team in this school and there were some members didn't do their job well. 6. (Follow-ups) What exactly the situation was? What is the course? How did you deal with it? What exactly did you tell the free riders? How did you feel? Do you think you can still get to the goal with them? 7. (I showed him the student government name card at the beginning) What did you do in student government? 8. Which course is most challenging to you here? Why? 9. What happened to your undergraduate GPA? ( I have a very low undergraduate GPA) 10. What do you want to get from MIT Sloan? What courses do you plan to take? 11. What is your plan for the summer vacation? 12. What do you do for the weekends in Korea? (my school is in Korea) 13. Any questions for me? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 115.145.108.99 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MBA/M.1458029826.A.893.html

03/20 02:47, , 1F
推面經
03/20 02:47, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1MvyK2YJ (MBA)