hung up

看板MARIAH作者 (完美的家庭)時間18年前 (2006/06/02 14:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Carey: Ex Still Hung Up On Me // 2:30 AM EST Updated by Lynn ^^^^^^^^^^^ Mariah Carey may be dating someone, but she doesn't expect to hear wedding bell s any time soon. "I don't know if I ever want to get married again," Carey told Page Six and "The Insider." "My last experience [being married to Tommy Mottola] was so oppressive. You kno w, Tommy called the head of my record label on the day my [last] album came out 還打電話關切喔.... to find out what it sold. He still can't leave it alone. Why can't he focus on his wife? I don't know if children are in the cards for me. It wouldn't be fai r to a child to be born a celebrity. It would be very difficult." As for her "Adventures of Mimi" tour that she'll start later this month, Carey said, "I hope Karl Lagerfeld can design the outfits. I met him through Andre [L eon Talley] and we have become good friends. He is very funny. And so smart. If he doesn't work with me on the tour, there is another project I want to work w ith him on." Tickets for Carey's concert go on sale today. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^希望可以像rainbow tour一樣 全美賣光光!!! -- there's a hero if you look inside your heart you don't have to be afraid of what you are there's an answer -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.158.96
文章代碼(AID): #14V-3tgB (MARIAH)