[點播] Weakness of the Body 和 Secret Love

看板MARIAH作者 (小溯)時間19年前 (2005/05/01 18:07), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Weakness of the Body(我已上傳至ftp :p) 據說是小瑪17歲錄製的歌 這首可聽出他年輕時的一番power 這麼年輕就錄製的這麼用心 真是超有實力的天后 我第一次愛上他是I still believe勞軍的mv 聽到就買了我的第一張他的專輯#1 超愛他的i'll be there,always be my baby 真想永遠當Mimi的寶貝歌迷^O^ secret love(沒mp3 只有剪接的mv 我需要上傳mp3嗎?還是dj有呢?) 收錄在日本版的解放mimi專輯裡,這首我炸聽以為是我漏掉的早期作品 真是太可愛了 雖然是秘密劈腿的內容 Oh, now that I found you, I cannot let you go You know I got my man at home But baby, I still need you so And I know you ain't never leaving that girl But everytime you touch me, baby, it feels so incredible 這真的有戀愛般甜甜的感覺 有點小刺激>O< 希望大家都能找到真愛嚕^O^ 以下是secret love的歌詞 找不到weakness of the body的歌詞QQ Secret Love Swizz beats, ladies and gentlemen (come on, come on, come on) Ladies and gentlemen (Mariah, Mariah) Ladies and gentlemen As we go a little somethin' like this Hit it! [Mariah] Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it between us You and me got a secret love, baby Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it on the hush You're not mine, got a secret love, baby It was a summers day When walking by She didn't notice as As you turned and you discreetly winked your eye And I remember you from back in the day You were the boy I couldn't breathe without The one that got away Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it between us You and me got a secret love, baby (secret love) Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it on the hush You're not mine, got a secret love, baby (you're not mine) Oh, now that I found you, I cannot let you go You know I got my man at home But baby, I still need you so And I know you ain't never leaving that girl But everytime you touch me, baby, it feels so incredible Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby (oh baby) But keep it between us You and me got a secret love, baby (you and me) Oh baby, oh baby (oh baby) Come give it to me now, baby (come on and give it to me, boy) But keep it on the hush You're not mine, got a secret love, baby Breakdown Secret lovers, yeah You and me, you and me, you and me, baby Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it between us (keep it on the hush) You and me got a secret love, baby Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it on the hush (but keep it) You're not mine got a secret love, baby Baby, baby, baby Come give it to me, baby We got a secret love, darling Keep it between us, baby -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.194.176 ※ 編輯: ycch 來自: 211.74.194.176 (05/01 18:19) ※ 編輯: ycch 來自: 211.74.194.176 (05/01 18:20)

203.70.71.195 05/01, , 1F
我來上傳Secret Love
203.70.71.195 05/01, 1F
※ 編輯: ycch 來自: 211.74.194.176 (05/01 18:24)

211.74.194.176 05/01, , 2F
謝嚕 版主^o^
211.74.194.176 05/01, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #12TAfSP4 (MARIAH)