[心得] [Adele] Someone Like You by.

看板LyricsStudy作者 (暱稱)時間12年前 (2012/02/19 19:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
那天朋友來家裡 他說他想聽愛黛兒的歌 指定這首"someone like you" 我打開kkbox 播放這首歌 這首歌理當很紅 但我沒啥印象 對adele另外一首卻比較熟悉 (Rolling In The Deep) 聽了前奏 是還蠻舒服的 但第一段我覺得普通 (可能沒有去了解歌詞的意思 朋友說這首是他紀念他跟別人結婚的前男友寫的 一直聽到 "Never mind, I'll find someone like you" 這邊 開始覺得有好聽的feel 找了歌詞來看內容 覺得好感動 是令人眼眶含淚 喉嚨鎖著哽咽的歌 越聽越喜歡T___T 每個人似乎都會經歷這種情緒 當前男友或者前女友要跟別人結婚 當時相處的點滴 霎時浮現眼前 情緒雖有不捨但也帶著祝福吧 真的祝福他了 也期許自己要活的更好 點出曾經無可比擬的感情 也希望他別忘記這段曾經 有時情感會延續 有時則讓人心碎 .. 貼上連結以及局部歌詞在下面 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0
______________________________________ I heard that you're settled down, That you found a girl and you're married now, I heard that your dreams came true, Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you, Old friend, why are you so shy? It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light, I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I had hoped you'd seen my face, And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over, Nevermind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too, Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead," Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah, -- .◥▄▄◣ ╳╳ █◣◇◇ ▄▄▄ =─────────│=17 ────│█◣= █◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.30.18
文章代碼(AID): #1FGD-am_ (LyricsStudy)