[翻譯] The Music of the night

看板LunarGazer作者 (想飛)時間16年前 (2008/08/08 09:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
初次聽這首是高中的時候 喜歡過一陣子 十年沒聽了 前幾天無意間又在網路上聽到它 很開心,好像跟初次聽到一樣感動 就動手翻譯它了 Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber Lyrics by Charles Hart 使用的是這一個版本 http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=n5dhyiqhR7Y The Music of the Night Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation Darkness wakes and stirs imagination Silently the senses abandon their defenses Helpless to resist the notes I write for I compose the music of the night. 扼殺想像的是光明 黑夜讓妳更加感性 聽聽這歌曲 拋開不設防的理性 我寫曲,我寫的是另一個妳 Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender Hearing is believing Music is deceiving Hard as lightning soft as candle light Dare you trust the music of the night 黑夜之美,你會慢慢摸清 放任感官,隨它歇斯底里 見面不如聞聽 讓耳朵顛覆妳 星火能如閃電般刺激 別懷疑,何苦懷疑另一個妳? Close your eyes, For your eyes will only tell the truth, And the truth isn't what you want to see, In the dark it is easy to pretend, That the truth is what it ought to be 閉上眼睛,眼睛只給妳眼睛的真理 妳對眼前的世界徬徨無力? 只要關上燈,自己就能證明 妳除了眼睛,還有一顆心 Softly, deftly, music shall caress you Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you Open up your mind, Let your fantasies unwind In this darkness which you know you cannot fight The darkness of the music of the night 聲音放低,動作放輕 音樂明白怎樣寵愛妳 盡情享受,盡情聆聽 無須理會著迷的原因 任世界來去妳心 隨想像放肆演繹 接納陰影,接納完整的妳 Close your eyes, start a journey through a strange, new world, Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before Close your eyes and let music set you free! Only then can you belong to me 閉上眼睛,遁入無常的夢境 在夢境中,回頭俯瞰從前的妳 擁抱音樂,擁抱真正的自己 愛上我,妳只需閉上眼睛 Floating, falling, sweet intoxication Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in To the power of the music that I write The power of the music of the night 浮沈人間,總有時醉勝於醒 再直覺,再靠近,與我共享苦樂悲喜 我只願妳敢夢敢做自己 來自內心的聲音,你如何抗拒? You alone can make my song take flight Help me make the music of the night 妳是我歌聲的雙翼 沒有妳,它毫無意義 -- 法律的亂源: 法官想當神 白癡想當法官 神想裝白癡 http://blog.yam.com/juotung -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.65.236.106
文章代碼(AID): #18cvnqjZ (LunarGazer)