[英雄] Trundle Jungle Guide by TheOddOne

看板LoL作者 (醒來)時間13年前 (2011/05/27 15:40), 編輯推噓28(31336)
留言70則, 24人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1134 (綠色區是我個人意見和補充XD) 符文 紅,紫=破甲 黃=固定護甲 藍=成長魔防 Again, this page looks very familiar, the arguments for it are verbatim from the Olaf/Nocturne guides. Simply put, 25 armor penetration gives far better damage returns at higher damage levels compared to the flat 15 or so damage from flat damage runes. On Trundle and other champions who dont have ratios beyond 1:1, flat damage runes tend to only be stronger than 25 armor penetration runes at very early levels (say 1-3) as it's a bigger proportion of damage in the overall picture until the champion's base damage increases to the point where the runes are less proportion wise. Anyhow, seals/glyphs have been explained in all my other guides, so I won't dwell upon this anymore. 這部分看起來會很眼熟,因為就跟Olaf/Noc攻略一模一樣。 很簡單,25點破甲在更高的傷害等級就是比15點或是AD強。 在像是川島或是其他沒有1:1比率的英雄來說,AD在非常早期(1-3級)時比25破甲強, 因為整體輸出會比較高,然而等到等級越高,英雄基傷越高,破甲就會比較強。 至於黃藍我在其他攻略已經解釋過,所以便不再廢話。 召喚者技能 Smite+Flash Smite for obvious reasons. Flash is due to the fact, if Trundle can't escape something in his W which gives him CC reduction and increased MS, ghost wouldn't save him. However, in many cases such as being trapped in dragon or baron zone, flash would be able to save him from death. Trundle also has pillar to make up for his lack of ghost or simply use his W skill to close the gap even further, but nonetheless, there isn't a need for ghost over flash. Smite不需解釋,Flash則是因為如果他的W都已經讓他跑不掉了那麼Ghost也救不了他。 至於Flash則可以像是在被困在小龍或是巴龍區時順利逃走。 川島的E也可以補強Ghost的空缺就像W一樣,總之Ghost不會優於Flash。 天賦 1/8/21 左=smite 中=護甲滿,靈魂之力(回血)=2 右= 第一層:復活滿,回復1 第二層:經驗滿 第三層:除了insight以外全滿 第四層:跑速2,flash滿 下面除了CV以外滿 Disappointing as it may seem, I happen to use the same masteries on Trundle that I use on Nocturne/Nunu because even if this doesn't ensure the fastest jungle route, it's true strength lies past clearing jungle and simply being viable all game. 21 in utility is simply superior to the others and it has too many things to pass up that work better than the other trees past the 5 minute mark. I've explained it in my other videos (which I hope are still up) in my other guides, so I hope you finally understand the power of the utility tree, even if it's weaker at clearing the jungle faster as that is usually a minor concern or else Master Yi would be awesome at all levels except that jungling is only part of the equation in picking a champion to jungle with at higher levels. 看了可能會讓人失望,我以前用川島時就跟用Noc/Nunu一樣的天賦,即使那不是最快的, 它的真正價值在於jungle以及在整場遊戲都很有用。 21點通用還有其過路點比點在其他地方還要有用地多(在遊戲開始五分鐘後), 我已經在其他影片解釋過很多次(希望它們還活著), 總之我希望你了解通用頁是多麼地強,即使它可能會讓你江比較慢, (這通常不會是重點,否則Master Yi在每個等級就超級強惹) 除非你在選英雄時只考慮誰江的比較快。 技能 Passive: Decompose While seemingly unnoticeable, this passive allows Trundle to have a safer route than most as it keeps him at a high enough hp. Also when stacked with Wriggle's lifesteal, it often allows Trundle to be near full health after a camp is destroyed. Though it's fairly weak on it's own. 被動: 看起來十分低調,但是卻可以讓川島維持HP,江起來更安全。 再配上燈籠的吸血,在江完每個點之後都可以讓川島幾乎滿血。雖然還是挺弱的。 Q: Rabid Bite The heart and soul of Trundle, this skill when used properly (as shown in the video) is one half of what makes or breaks Trundle. He'll be constantly using this spell from level 1 onwards, against the jungle minions or champion's as Trundle's damage output vastly increases when this is constantly used. This spell also procs items like Wriggle's meaning that he is significantly faster at killing dragon than almost every other jungle due to the fact he has far more chances to proc Wriggle's due to the fact he has a 2nd route that isn't affected by the dragons slow attack speed buff. Ever since that change and the cannot disable change, most physical attacking junglers have significant trouble soloing dragon without being near death or dying, but Trundle is probably the best out of the physical attackers solely because of his Q. As said in the video, time this skill correctly so it doesn't reset your normal hit as it is virtually instant hit when you use it regardless of what stage of animation you were at. Q: 川島的核心以及靈魂,當你能用好這技能(像影片那樣)就是川島成功的一半。 他從lv1就開始狂用,不管是江狗怪或是英雄,因為只要持續使用就可以增加很多輸出。 Q會觸發物品特效像是燈籠,所以他殺龍比大部分jungler快因為他可以觸發更多燈籠, 而用Q的觸發方式是不會被龍的緩慢攻擊影響的,而其他的物理攻擊型jungler 在solo龍的時候都會苦不堪言。像影片裡面展示的,使用Q的時機要正確,否則會和普攻 時機衝突,因為你一按Q就會立刻擊中,不管你在那個動畫階段。 W: Contaminate I like to put 1-2 points into this early on (pre level 11) due to the fact it's bonuses are similar to Nocturne's Duskbringer in that it's useful at roaming around the map and killing things. However, I believe past level 11, pillar becomes more relevant and it becomes more important to be able to have it up more and have a more powerful slow as the enemy teams start teamfights. However this is a solid extra skill for Trundle, use this constantly as it can easily save Trundle's life if he happens to get chance arrowed/binded as it'll lower the duration of those spells by a significant amount. W: 我喜歡在早期(lv11前)擺個一兩點,因為它就像noc的Q一樣在roaming和殺東西時很有用。 然而在lv11後我相信E會比較重要而且一個強力緩速在團戰會更加地有用。 然而這是個堅強的額外技能,持續地使用可以救命,因為當你被asheR時或是綁住時 它可以大幅地降低控場時間。 E: Pillar of Filth An extremely powerful skill in the premade/teamplay enviroment, this has the power to do many things such as engage on a stray, trap a group of champions in/out and significantly hamper escapes/initiates due to the fact the slow is very strong. There are a few instances of it's use in the video, it cannot be underestimated how powerful this spell is in a premade/good team setting as similar to Anivia's wall, it often forces the enemy to be in a disadvantageous terrain if cast correctly. This is similar to Karthus Wall in the way that it's a basic immediate pickoff tool from a long range as if this is cast in front of a enemy's escape, they're going to have a hard time escaping. E: 一個在組隊/團戰時極度強大的技能,它可以辦到很多事像是殺落單的或是隔開一群人, 或是妨礙開戰或逃跑,因為它的緩速非常強大。影片中就有很多例子,它就像冰鳥的 冰牆一樣,在組隊或是好的隊伍裡面是無法低估地強大,只要正確地施放, 它可以強迫敵人在不利的環境下開戰。它也像Karthus的W,是長距離瞬發直接阻擋敵人, 讓對方在跑路時遭遇很大的困難。 R: Agony While not super powerful as it may seem due to the way the skill is applied, it is a strong tool to simply give Trundle some extra durability while he is in the front lines if there is an applicable target. This skill vastly relies on how not squishy the opponents are as casting this on a already low armor/mr champion tends to do very little as flat armorpen/magicpen would probably be doing more anyway. This spell is applied on the CURRENT armor/MR values which means if they had a defensecurl or say an Aegis user nearby who dissapeared/died, they would be losing more % wise than this spell would imply, as this spell only accounts for the armor/mr the target had when Agony was cast. This spell can also quickly heal Trundle if the need arises (karthus ult, fighting dragon/baron) as the initial health boost might be needed to save his life. However a VERY important part of this spell is the fact that the % reduction is applied FIRST over any flat/% penetration, this means large tanks will be heavily shredded by this as I believe this is the only instance of % reduction being applied before flat penetration, meaning that the target will take significantly more damage even as a tanky champion due to the fact theres % reduction being applied before all the flat penetration. R: 因為它的作用方式,用起來可能沒有像看起來那麼超級強大,然而還是一個強大的工具, 因為它可以讓川島更加持久地在前線攻擊目標。不要把它施放在低護甲/魔防的目標上, 否則你偷不到什麼東西。這法術是針對目前的狀態,所以只要你放的時候對方是 正在W的Rammus或是軍團盾加持下,即使後來狀態沒了,它還是一樣以施放時標準扣護甲 和魔防。R也可以用來救急(Karthus的R,或是打龍或巴龍時),因為施放時立即的HP增加 很有可能可以救你的命。 注意有個非常重要的要點是,這個技能是減免%數,在任何固定或是%減免之前 也就是說越強大的坦克受害就越重,而且我相信這是維一一個計算在固定減免後的%數減免 也就是說目標會非常顯著地受到更多傷害即使它是坦克或是大男,因為它是%減免並且 計算在任何固定減免之前。 : 總之先%再固定的破甲計算比傳統的其他方式還要強很多 技能點法 QWQE 接著R>Q 然後W點2以後E>W This skill order is fairly straightforward, Q is maxed first to give Trundle any semblance of damage output as pillar isn't very useful if Trundle can't damage the enemy when they're stuck in it. It also greatly helps his jungle as it'll give him more damage and lower the damage output of enemy minions. The reason for contaminate's 2nd level is because usually at that point in the game, pillar won't be getting a 2nd cast or be used extensively at that point in the game, so I like buffing the power of W. However, past level 11 I think pillar gets more use and having the significantly lower cooldown is very strong as well as having it slow for more so I like to max it out as teamfights/ganks become exceedingly common at that stage of the game. Aside from that, level Q/Ult when you can and level W/E as shown above. 非常直觀的點法,Q先滿因為可以增加傷害,E在早期幫不上什麼忙。 而且Q可以很顯著地幫助江狗因為更多傷害同時降低怪物的傷害。 而lv2W是因為E在這時期還不會有什麼用,所以我比較喜歡W, 然而過了lv11那麼E就會比較常用,在這時期開始頻繁發生的團戰或是gank都比較好用。 所以Q/R優先,然而W/E照上面點法。 裝備 起手:布甲+5水 接著:鞋=>燈籠=>龜殼=>水銀鞋 標準配備:三向/Omen/女妖 如果隊友選了四個脆皮所以你別無選擇(在solo幾乎都會發生):冰錘/女妖/Omen 買了上述裝備遊戲仍然沒完:開始祈禱(精鍊總是不錯的選擇) The starting items should be familiar as it copies most junglers, simply in terms of durability/regeneration, it can't be beat. I'll explain each of the core items: 起始裝備跟其他jungler相同,為了耐久還有回復,無法變動,以下解釋核心裝備: Boots: This is early because roaming/moving between camps/ganking is extremely hard when the enemy outruns you, and this gives you the edge as you dont really need a fast razor to do any of the camps except dragon (which is very risky pre level 6). 鞋子先,因為roaming和在地圖間移動和jungle非常重要,否則敵人會超你的車很難過, 而且你也不會急著需要燈籠除非你要6級前打龍(這是非常危險的)。 Wriggle's Lantern: This is core on any auto attacking jungler, it's simply extremely strong at taking out jungle camps and dragon and allows you more time to gank/roam. It also gives stats that Trundle can use, whether it be armor/lifesteal/damage or warding, Trundle uses every bit of it. 燈籠對於每個自動攻擊型的jungler都是必須的,不管江狗打龍都可以更快,也就是說你 會有更多時間可以roam/gank。而它提供的屬性也都是川島用的上的。 Heart of Gold: If gotten early, this'll easily pay itself out if the game goes on long enough and the health bonus is always appreciated. Personally I don't get philstone over this on Trundle as I rarely run out of mana or health due to low mana costs on skills and Trundle's passive giving him health. 龜殼出的早就可以及早回本,而且多一點HP總是好的。 個人來說我不會出賢者石因為川島很少會HP/MP乾。 Mercury Treads: The reason for this being so late is the fact that is isn't truly needed early on unless a barrage of CC is constantly being thrown at Trundle, it can be delayed for the heart of gold which will pay itself off sooner rather than later. However, these boots are highly recommended after HoG. 出水銀鞋晚一些,因為早期通常用不到,除非對方控場都丟在你身上, 因為龜殼可以回本所以必須早點出。 As for the remaining items, it depends on how the game is going, if you find yourself dying fast, you're either going in too early (aka not letting tanks go first) or you simply dont have enough durability. While your damage may suffer in the short term by not going triforce, you'll do more damage later when the enemy isn't able to burst you down instantly, allowing you more hits off than going the triforce route. However if this isn't the case, the trinity force route is very strong at dealing out damage and from there on out, it's simply a matter of surviving to get as many procs off as possible. 至於其他玩意則是看遊戲怎麼進行,如果你死很快,那可能是你太早加入戰團 (搶在坦克之前),或是你不夠持久。如果你不先三向那麼傷害力短期會不夠,然而你只要 活著那麼就可以做出更多傷害。如果不是這樣的話那麼三向可以提供非常強大的傷害, 而觸發越多次特效往往都是活命的關鍵。 Introduction Trundle is one of those seemingly seldom played gems (like Swain) who is actually very viable at higher levels of play but nobody wants to play him for they don't understand his power. Personally I'd now rate him as one of the better junglers out there as he's fast/safe for early game routes, extremely good at roaming/dragon control and helpful at a support role late game. Accompanying this guide should be a video of a full game, which hopefully shows a bit how to play/jungle Trundle, and hopefully will be just as helpful as my other video guides. Though if it wasn't, be sure to tell me otherwise. Regardless, I've made sure that the text portion of the guide this time is more in depth due to the fact I dont personally explain it by video this time. And everyone likes to see CLG lose, so the video is a great treat if you hate em too! 川島是個很難看到的英雄(Swain也是),因為沒人知道他的威力所以都沒人玩, 但其實他在高階卻是個很可行的英雄。 在我個人意見裡,他是個不錯的jungler之一,因為他早期可以江的又快又安全, 而且在roaming和控龍方面都極度優秀,在後期也是個很好的支援角色。 在這攻略我有放了整個遊戲的影片希望能幫助你們了解他,並跟其他我的攻略一樣有用, 如果不是這樣,那麼請告訴我。希望攻略的文字部分會更加深入因為我這次不完全解釋 整個影片。而且每個人都喜歡看到CLG輸掉,所以如果你也恨他們,那麼這影片就是個 很大的威脅。 Early Game The video above mostly shows a entire game of Trundle play but in the following sections, I'll try to summarize what the playstyle you should be aiming for or what to do. 上面影片大略地解釋整場遊戲川島怎麼玩,但是下面則要解釋你應該要在遊戲中做什麼。 Jungle Route is as follows: Someone either leash blue or do it yourself (use a pot early if you do) making sure you Q+Hit correctly or you're gonna get killed and smite the large golem -> do standard route from there, wolves->wraiths->liz(smiting it)->double golem and likely healing/ganking at this point and getting nearby camps when appropriate. 江狗路線: 找人幫拉或是自己來打籃(如果自己來就盡快喝水),記得要良好地抓Q的時機, 否則你會被幹掉,然後smite藍。然後就是標準路線,狼->鬼->紅(smite)->雙石, 然後回家或是gank,或是去附近的江狗點。 Compared to most junglers, Trundle is one of the stronger gankers due to the fact his pillar at level 4 will often secure a long range instant slow on someone and either force them to ghost/flash unless your team had something to use first whereas you can pillar where they land after a flash. This allows for strong ganking on pushed on lanes or simply showing presence in that area. Trundle is also strong at taking out wards or fending off the opposing jungler as his early levels are fairly strong due to the fact Q is extremely powerful early on as it saps a huge portion of the enemy champion's attack damage. Aside from roaming around, there isn't much else Trundle can do aside from taking buffs/dragons/ganking until lanes break. 跟大部分jungler比起來,川島是最強的ganker之一,因為lv4的E距離長並且瞬間緩, 逼迫他們使用ghost/flash,如果你隊友可以先放什麼技能,那麼你就可以在敵人flash的 落點放E。這將會讓你有很強的gank能力或是嚇人。川島同時也擅長拔眼或是防敵jungler 因為他的Q在早期非常強大,因為它會偷走大部分敵人的AD。除了四處roam以外,川島也 沒什麼事情好做,除了拿buff/龍/gank,直到某路被破。 Mid Game Because 'mid game' is so diverse, it's often mostly a farming or cleaning up period (if one team sucked so bad) as lanes break and people commence warding/roaming looking for scraps of farm. If your team does decide to teamfight, Trundle should try a pillar initiate (without being caught in a stun/snare) and divide up the enemy forces when they get close or try to engage. Trundle can somewhat tank the enemy at this stage provided his ultimate can find a high armor/mr target to steal from as it's unlikely the enemy is significantly powerful to kill Trundle quickly at this stage. However there isn't much to dwell on here aside from watching the video to see what I was doing for most of the game. 因為中期可能是形形色色,通常都是農或是清理階段(如果某隊很爛),某路被破然後大家 開始插眼/roam以及看看哪裡可以農。如果你們隊伍決定開戰,川島應該用E開啟戰鬥 (不要被stun/snare),如果對方靠過來或是想開戰時把敵人隔開。 川島可以坦,因為他可以找人用R偷防禦和魔防,而且這時敵人通常強不到可以瞬殺川島。 這裡沒什麼好談,基本上就是看影片然後看看我在整場遊戲都在幹嘛。 Late Game Late game, Trundle is often played defensively unless his team has a huge initiate comp or simply loves diving the enemy. It's fairly difficult for the enemy to get close due to the fact Pillar is constantly splitting their forces or Trundle ults the first diver who'll likely instantly die when focused. Most games you 'should' be picking Trundle will end up like this, both teams stalling until a pillar or say ashe arrow lands on someone then starting up the teamfight. At these fights, Trundle mostly lives and dies by his pillar and ultimate as he'll likely die if he dives in or will have trouble peeling off enemy divers unless the ally being dived stands his ground and fights. 遊戲晚期,川島通常需要打龜,除非隊友有很好的開戰組合或是喜歡dive敵隊。 敵人將會很難靠近因為E可以輕易分開敵人而且R咬開戰者然後被集火瞬殺。 大部分你選川島遊戲最後都會變成這樣,雙方對峙,直到川島E或是asheR到某人,才開戰。 在這種戰鬥中,川島都在他的E附近戰鬥然後R, 不然dive太深會死或是沒法將對方diver分開,直到被dive的友方戰穩然後開火。 Team Fights Teamfight wise, Trundle is often between the tank/squishies in terms of durability and is often not the first one in but like Ashe, can start a fight if a correct pillar lands. The power of pillar can't be underestimated as it can split up forces or block groups of enemies (as shown in a part of the video when caitlyn gets arrowed and her team is walled off to help) and slow down a attempted escape. His ult should be used on any tanky champions who are tanky in the way of high armor/MR as it'll greatly reduce their durability should they be focused while greatly increasing Trundle's durability. For the most part in teamfights, I find covering the squishies tends to help the most as Trundle could get cut down if he walks into a group of enemy carries. 團戰時要聰明點,川島的生存力處於坦克/薄皮之間,而且不應該第一個衝,除非像是 Ashe能夠在E處佔到好位子。E非常重要因為可以隔開或是切開敵人 (影片中就有cait被asheR然後隊友被我的E擋住沒法幫),或是阻擋一個想跑的敵人。 而R必須用在大男角,就是那些護甲和魔防很高的,因為會降低很多他們的生存力,而大 大地強化川島自己的。大部分的團戰中,我發現對川島來說,保護隊伍的薄皮比較重要, 因為你要是想衝進敵方carry很容易就會被幹掉。 Final Comments Hope you learned something about Trundle (otherwise go see the other Trundle guide that is featured but I haven't gotten the chance to look at) and hope to make you see how solid Trundle is at jungling/ganking/whatever. In terms of viable high level junglers, Trundle is very high up as I use him far more often now that his style of jungling is crucial against threats like Nunu. So in summary, if you learn Trundle, you have a very safe champion that works at high level play and can greatly help your team to win. 希望這攻略有幫你了解川島(你也可以看其他推薦攻略,雖然我沒時間看那些), 而且希望你了解川島的真正jungle/gank/管他什麼的威力。 在高階遊戲裡面,我更常使用川島因為他在對抗像是Nunu時非常關鍵。 總結來說,如果你學習川島,你會有一個在高階非常安全的英雄而且很大幫助隊伍勝利。 個人感想 Trundle讓我覺得有些OP,控場輔助和在後期的個體強度上比不上其他較極端的jungler, 但是兩者都比平均還要強,加上造型不討喜,所以算是挺低調的稍微OP角。 Q=>快速jungle,損人利己,只要有人咬有法力,自己就是常駐AD加成。 W=>有藍以後幾乎常駐的加速和控場減免(超爽的),雖然有範圍,但是範圍超大。 E=>變態改變地形+緩速,施法距離驚人的長,非常有戰略價值。 R=>加減用,也是損人利己技,CD也算短,可說需要放的時候都可以放。 兩招損人利己加上控場減免,在1v1時很有優勢,打不過還可以跑+E,敵人很難追。 雖然官方說明他是陣地型英雄,但是高等級後EW的CD驚人地短,勉強可說到處都是陣地, 在追人和逃跑時有巨大優勢,佔據主動權,加上三向後除非跨牆不然幾乎都追殺的到。 特別要提的當然就是E,可以說是招牌技,在jungle和狹窄路口特別好用, 舉例來說可以封住中路四鬼那個草叢路口, 還有每個塔的靠牆處,對方只要dive進那個縫,馬上就可以放起來+自己檔關門打狗。 另外在對方要推塔的時候隨便在前面放個E就很有安全感。 唯一弱點大概就是沒有快速推兵的範圍技,所以隊伍搭配時記得別少了推兵型。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.76.84

05/27 15:44, , 1F
it's他多打一個',"這個天賦的真正的優點在於...."
05/27 15:44, 1F

05/27 15:47, , 2F
%Reduce並不是只有trundle有
05/27 15:47, 2F

05/27 15:54, , 3F
個人用的想法覺得這篇的比較好用,有另一篇忘了誰寫
05/27 15:54, 3F

05/27 15:54, , 4F
天賦用 1/15/14 (?) 召換帶 smit+ghost
05/27 15:54, 4F

05/27 15:54, , 5F
我覺得雖然江的快,但此篇玩起來比較穩定而且強
05/27 15:54, 5F

05/27 15:55, , 6F
所以低階TRUNDLE玩家永遠到不暸高階 完
05/27 15:55, 6F

05/27 15:56, , 7F
solomid的話另一篇是DontMashme
05/27 15:56, 7F

05/27 15:56, , 8F
#1DraHOfN應該是這篇
05/27 15:56, 8F

05/27 15:58, , 9F
有人leash可以450起手比較省錢 但危險而且沒法直紅XD
05/27 15:58, 9F

05/27 15:58, , 10F
yes,樓上那篇。 但還有另一篇= = 忘了誰寫的
05/27 15:58, 10F

05/27 15:59, , 11F
那篇是 Q2 W滿 E1
05/27 15:59, 11F

05/27 16:00, , 12F
我覺得1/8/21是最好最快的jungle天賦 很多角色都是
05/27 16:00, 12F

05/27 16:01, , 13F
q沒先滿 川島實在沒什麼輸出力 我推這篇...
05/27 16:01, 13F

05/27 16:03, , 14F
push
05/27 16:03, 14F
※ 編輯: wake01 來自: 140.122.76.84 (05/27 16:07)

05/27 16:11, , 15F
Q一定要先滿
05/27 16:11, 15F

05/27 16:12, , 16F
推 不過你補充破甲那邊是在算什麼鬼
05/27 16:12, 16F

05/27 16:12, , 17F
可以請高中級數王出來解釋嗎?
05/27 16:12, 17F

05/27 16:14, , 18F
川島的R是減少,會比符文跟裝破的物穿更早計算
05/27 16:14, 18F

05/27 16:15, , 19F
*減少護甲
05/27 16:15, 19F

05/27 16:15, , 20F
他的R是%減免,計算在固定減免前
05/27 16:15, 20F

05/27 16:15, , 21F
比以其他玩意的先固定再%還要強
05/27 16:15, 21F

05/27 16:15, , 22F
其實我覺得沒啥必要補那段xd
05/27 16:15, 22F
※ 編輯: wake01 來自: 140.122.76.84 (05/27 16:16)

05/27 16:15, , 23F
感謝翻譯,我本來想翻這篇的XD(正想買川島
05/27 16:15, 23F

05/27 16:35, , 24F
其實以jungle我很愛15/0/15。或是1/14/15之類的
05/27 16:35, 24F

05/27 16:38, , 25F
basically~
05/27 16:38, 25F

05/27 16:39, , 26F
我平常也是用15/0/15,這比較快
05/27 16:39, 26F

05/27 16:39, , 27F
Mr.Basically
05/27 16:39, 27F

05/27 16:40, , 28F
不過通用點21是整場都很有用
05/27 16:40, 28F

05/27 16:40, , 29F
天賦,防護那邊,是回血吧?
05/27 16:40, 29F

05/27 16:44, , 30F
很強,但是真的太醜了,做人幹嘛這樣,算了吧。
05/27 16:44, 30F
※ 編輯: wake01 來自: 140.122.76.84 (05/27 16:44)

05/27 16:45, , 31F
其實我不太懂去點回血做什麼...
05/27 16:45, 31F

05/27 16:45, , 32F
大家好像真的很愛那個天賦 我也不知道為什麼
05/27 16:45, 32F

05/27 16:46, , 33F
嗯,theoddone的annie攻略也是點那個,搞不懂XD
05/27 16:46, 33F

05/27 16:50, , 34F
jungle走來走去,點回血不錯啊~防護天賦都很實用
05/27 16:50, 34F