[心得] 一個現實主義者眼中2012/2013的利物浦

看板Liverpool作者時間11年前 (2012/08/22 00:02), 編輯推噓15(1506)
留言21則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文連結:http://tinyurl.com/95ox5ux So then, one game has gone and we lost 3-0. Obviously, we're now in a relegation dog fight and if we stay up...oh hang on, I'll put my media hat down and put my sensible hat on. Ok, the West Brom game was a terrible result, I didn't feel we played like a team that deserved to lose 3-0 but football is a cruel mistress at times. Brushing past the game though and looking to the season ahead, Liverpool will be competing on 4 fronts; The Premier League, League Cup (defending), FA Cup and in the Europa League. 然後呢,一場比賽過去了然後我們0-3落敗。顯然,我們現在在降級區奮鬥而且如果沒辦 法睡個好覺......喔等一下,摘下了媒體的帽子然後戴上我那具有判斷力的帽子,確實, 0-3輸給西布朗是項糟糕的成績,但依我們的表現,不應該是這樣的結果,但,足球就是 這麼的殘酷。放下這場比賽並放眼整個賽季,我們還有四項挑戰:英超、聯賽杯(衛冕)、 足總杯及歐羅巴 Now Liverpool FC's ultimate aim is to get back in to the top 4 and then go on to challenge for the league. I'm not saying that is going to happen soon, I'm saying that Liverpool want to win the Premier League; if you didn't know that then this is the number for NHS Direct ( 0845 4647) as you may want to get your head checked. 現在利物浦的終極目標就是重返前四然後挑戰聯賽冠軍。我不並是在說這就快要發生了, 我是說利物浦一直以來的目標就是拿下英超冠軍,如果你不知道,那麼這是醫院(0845 4647)的電話,你可能會需要檢查一下你的腦袋 This post will look at Liverpool's realistic aims across all 4 competitions with the current squad and the continued improvement of the style that BR has put in place. Although, before you read any further, I DO NOT HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL. I am not Mystic Meg nor do I have a Tardis, I may be wrong, spot on or underestimate Liverpool. This is not gospel, just an opinion and thoughts looking at the team. I'm glad we got that all sorted. 接下來我將以更現實的角度來分析利物浦以現有的陣容以及老大的打法在四大賽將取得的 成績。當然,在你開始閱讀之前,請先搞清楚我沒有水晶球來預測真正的未來,我可能是 錯的,可能低估了利物浦。這不是福音,只是對隊伍的一點看法而已 英超Barclay's Premier League: 目標Aim: 4th 現實Realistic: 4-6th Now, our chances of Champions League football are very much an outside one, lets admit that. We are banking on Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and possibly Newcastle not having as good a season as last year and Liverpool improving to take that last spot. Lets be realistic, we're not finishing 3rd. I think this will be extremely difficult, especially due to the strength in the depth that Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea have in particular with their squad players. Whilst I still feel Liverpool are a winger and a striker short, especially a goalscorer who could contribute 15-20 goals a year. 我們回到聯賽前四的機會算是比較低的,這點我們必須承認。我們將面對刺刺兵工廠車車 以及可能沒有上賽季表現那麼好的新堡的競爭,運氣好點,我們將搭上前往歐冠的末班車 ,至於聯賽第三名,想想就好。我覺得這是非常困難的,因為刺刺槍手車車的陣容都很有 深度;反觀我們,我依然認為我們缺少邊鋒和前鋒,特別是能夠一年穩定貢獻15~20球的 高產前鋒 I think Liverpool will come in the top 6 though, I feel that we have improved the squad with Allen, Borini and Assaidi and with Lucas back, we're even better in midfield. I think our biggest issue is goals, hopefully Borini can show what he did in Italy when hes playing but I agree with Gary Mac, I have major doubts about Suarez as a goalscorer. He is a wonderful player, don't get me wrong and can score some excellent goals but I don't think he is a fluent chance taker, he misses chances that you'd want someone to put away and wastes some attacks. Hopefully he'll improve on this front, but at 9% chance conversion last year, we are well below the 13.30% for the rest of the Premier League. 儘管如此,我認為利物浦會最終排名前六。我們補進了阿倫小刀奧沙馬以及盧神也回來了 ,我們中場變得更強大了。但,老話一句,進球真是我們的罩門,希望小刀能夠將他在義 大利的表現帶來我們家,至於蘇蘇,我對他能否成為高產射手抱有很大的懷疑。他是很棒 的球員而且會進很多漂亮的進球,但他不是一個高效射手,他浪費了一些你認為應該要取 得進球的機會以及一些進攻機會。上賽季我們將機會轉換成進球的比率是9%,遠低於英超 平均水平的13% If we do sign Adam Johnson, which we are touted around to be interested in the want-away City player then, hopefully some more goals from midfield and the wing could help push us up the league BUT I think that the first year of the BR project will be a steady 5-6th place, with an outside chance of 4th. 如果我們可以簽下AJ,那麼很有希望可以從中場及邊翼取得一些進球推動我們在聯賽中前 進,但,我認為,老大入主的第一年利物浦將排名第5或第6,離前四還有一段距離 Key players for the season: Suarez, Agger, Gerrard, Reina. 重點球員:蘇蘇,五阿哥,傑隊,雷納 聯賽杯The Capital One Cup (Old Money: The League Cup) Liverpool are defending this trophy this year, if you didn't know then go on youtube and search Liverpool v Cardiff. We won on penalties, sorry if I spoilt it for you. Once again, you'd expect Liverpool to take this competition seriously. Although I don't like to sound negative, winning it does get you into Europe and can then relieve some pressure off the League campaign if it doesnt go to plan. Postives, winning silverware is always good. 今年,利物浦將為衛冕而戰,如果你不知道,去Youtube輸入利物浦對卡迪夫,你會發現 我們在點球大戰中獲勝,抱歉如果我雷道你了。不意外你會希望利物浦再次贏得冠軍。悲 觀來看,如果聯賽出了什麼差錯,這是去歐洲的另一個方式;樂觀來說,得到冠軍總是不 錯的 This competition is also an excellent chance for the squad players to be given some playing time and allow the starters some time to rest. Shelvey, Robinson, Flannagan, Sterling and Suso can all be used in this competition and start to develop even further and gain more first team experience than their limited playing time in the Premier League. Squad rotation is key. 這個比賽是練小將的一個好機會。那個人 羅賓森 夫那根 斯特靈 蘇索都可以透過這些比 賽來獲得一些團隊的經驗,有鑑於他們聯賽上場機會不多。輪換將是關鍵 目標:冠軍Aim: Winners. 現實:8強Realistic: QF-Winners. The FA Cup (sponsored by Budweiser, as if that matters but...yeah) The Grandest Trophy in all of England.....well historically. Liverpool came close last year, but have not won this trophy since 2005-2006. Like the Capital O...forget it, THE LEAGUE CUP, it can also be used for first team experience, squad rotation and a European space. I also think cup runs aid momentum in a league campaign and can really kick on a team with their success, helping the ultimate aim in the league. My thoughts on this are very much the same as the LEAGUE cup. 英格蘭含金量最高的比賽.......好吧,最有歷史價值的。利物浦去年和冠軍走得很近, 上一次奪得冠軍則是05~06對鎚子那次。跟聯賽杯的情況一樣,這是練小將的好場所。 目標:冠軍Aim: Winners. 現實:16強Realistic: QF Both of these cups very much depend on the draws that we get and also whether the likes of United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle take this cup seriously or if they play one another. The cups can be decided by the 4th round, its been a tricky round for a few Premier League teams in recent years, especially Liverpool. 以上兩個杯賽的結果很大程度取決抽籤的結果以及其他隊伍如曼超兵工廠車車刺刺新堡的 認真程度。第四輪(16強)的抽籤將是關鍵,近幾年對一些英超球隊來說這是很棘手的一輪 ,尤其是利物浦 Europa League In recent years, the Premier League, Bundesliga and Serie A have all improved. This has meant that better and better teams have been playing in the Europa League, on top of the solid teams from Spain and Russia. So this competition is no longer seen as a boring side show for European football but is an interesting and competitive trophy to compete for, obviously no where near the prestige of the Champions League but European football is better than no European football. 近幾年英超德甲義甲進步了不少,這就表示有不少更好的球隊會出現在歐羅巴的賽場上, 當然,還有頑強的西甲俄超球隊。所以呢,這個球隊已經不再那麼那麼無聊也開始變得更 有競爭性,雖然沒辦法跟歐冠比,但至少是一個歐洲足球的舞台 There are some tricky sides such as Inter, Athletic Bilbao, Gent and Dinamo Moscow. So if Liverpool can win this trophy then there will be pride to be taken in getting through some difficult games with teams who are no push overs in the respective home divisions. Ultimately, the Europa League will always be looked down on by the Champions League clubs but if Liverpool can put in a good campaign and possibly go far in this competition then it will add focus and ambition to the squad. Like I have said in other points, can help a league campaign get momentum and focus as well. 今年會有一些棘手的球隊參賽例如國米,比爾包,莫斯科迪納摩等等。所以如果利物浦可 以贏得冠軍也會是個榮耀。最後,雖然歐羅巴就歐冠球隊來說不是那麼的重要,但如果利 物浦可以找到對的方式來參與這項比賽的話,將會對陣容及其他比賽有所幫助 I think Liverpool can challenge for the Europa League but I would not make us favourites to win the competition and we are still yet to see what teams from the Champions League group stages come in to the Europa League. That makes the competition a different kettle of fish altogether. 我認為利物浦可以挑戰這項冠軍但我不會特別認為我們將奪冠因為歐冠降下來打歐羅巴的 球隊還未知,這將使得比賽很有可能會出現其他沒預料到的狀況 目標:奪冠Aim: Winners. 現實:小組出線Realistic: Knock out rounds to Final. 總結@awh91's season summary: 英超Premier League: 5-6th 足總杯:16強FA Cup: Quarter Final + 聯賽杯:8強League Cup: Semi Final + 歐羅巴:16強Europa League: Quarter Final + A solid season that shows we are moving in the right direction is the minimum expectation from BR and the new backroom staff. I also believe that this is what the Board and Owners expect, but most of all the fans. A sign of improvement and a desire to move forward and challenge with the new 'Big Four' is what we really need to show. Liverpool fans are too long mocked for living in the past and with our history, but lets show that we know we've declined,we aren't the great club we used to be and we need to rebuild. Rome wasn't built it a day and it took even longer to rebuild it after it was sacked, we as fans need to be realistic about what Liverpool can achieve. 很實在的一個賽季,我們往正確的方向前進並滿足大家對老大跟球員的最低期待。我也相 信這是老闆還有大多數球迷的期待,有進步的跡象、對前進的渴望、對前四發起挑戰就是 我們現在最想看到的。利物浦球迷已經被嘲笑總是活在過去還有歷史中太久了,現在是時 候反擊這些嘲笑,告訴他們我們確實不再是以前那家大俱樂部而且我們需要重建。羅馬不 是一天建成的,而它在被摧毀後一定需要很長的一段時間來重建,我們作為球迷對於現在 的利物浦所能辦到的應該更現實點。 Without sounding cheesy, these lyrics describe Liverpool at the moment and the current project quite well if you ask me; 以下這首歌就是現在最好的寫照 When you walk through a storm Hold your head up high And don't be afraid of the dark At the end of the storm There's a golden skyAnd the sweet silver song of a lark We're in the storm now. Lets get through it and get back to the good old days. Be proud of the past, but be realistic about the present and the future. Like they say, the only way to deal with a problem is to admit you have one and I think sometimes our fans need to realise that we aren't the club we were, but that doesn't mean we'll never be it again. Liverpool and BR just need time, brick by brick, game by game. We'll get there. 現在利物浦和老大只是需要時間,一步一腳印,一場比賽一場比賽的走下去,我們會回到 那裏的 原文作者YNWA JFT96 @awh91. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.38.34

08/22 00:39, , 1F
推一個
08/22 00:39, 1F

08/22 00:53, , 2F
先推再來看!
08/22 00:53, 2F

08/22 00:57, , 3F
推!
08/22 00:57, 3F

08/22 01:00, , 4F
怎麼覺得前六也是很樂觀XD..
08/22 01:00, 4F