[新聞] Reina wants to become a legend

看板Liverpool作者 (Keep the Faith)時間13年前 (2011/08/18 17:21), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Reina wants to become a legend 連結:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7108991,00.html Spaniard sets minimum requirement of return to the top four 西班牙人認為回到四強是最低目標 Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina knows it is essential to secure a return to the UEFA Champions League as the club's current squad aim to follow in the footsteps of their legendary predecessors. 雷納知道重返歐洲冠軍聯賽是俱樂部現在的目標。 The five-time kings of Europe are not playing continental football this season after finishing a disappointing sixth in the Premier League in the last campaign, which followed a position of seventh in 2009/10. 5次歐洲冠軍盃得主無法參加本季的歐洲冠軍聯賽感到失望。 Reina, who was the subject of summer interest from Manchester United and Arsenal before reiterating his desire to stay at Anfield, admits Liverpool's underachievement is a disappointment. 雷納對於利物浦的未達成目標的表現失望! But the Spaniard is encouraged by the arrival of £48.5million-worth of summer signings and has targeted a return to the top four before next term challenging to win a first league title since 1989/90. 但是雷納受到俱樂部今年夏天的砸錢的鼓舞,期待球隊重返四強,甚至挑戰聯賽冠軍! "It's difficult because we have been some distance from those aspirations for a long time," said Reina. 雷納說:這是困難的,我們已經有一段時間和目標(冠軍)有所差距! Big history "The priority is to return to the top four and keep improving. It's fundamental the team gets back into Europe, then next year makes the jump to challenge for the title. 現在我們把目標放在前四,然後持續進步;最低標準是回到歐洲(冠軍)聯賽,然後, 明年的目標是挑戰冠軍! "I have always been in the situation of playing in midweek so it's new for me. They say it can be an advantage (not playing in Europe) and I hope we can benefit from not having such a heavy schedule. 我一直都習慣在週中出賽。有人說這可能是個優勢(沒有歐洲比賽),我期望我們真的 可以從較少賽程(?)的情況得到利益。 "I think the new signings have the advantage of having played many years in this league, that always makes things easier. 我想引進有英超經驗的球員,會減少適應的問題, "This club has a big history and we have to follow those legends." 利物浦是偉大的俱樂部,我們必須要跟隨傳奇的腳步。 Reina also believes new United goalkeeper David de Gea will go on to justify his £17.8m fee after a tough start to his career in England.. "It is typical that the critics smell blood when there is a mistake," said Reina. "But if Mr Ferguson has put his trust in him by signing him then it seems logical that he will settle and be a quality signing for them." 簡單翻譯...如有錯誤...歡迎指正... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.243.113

08/18 18:15, , 1F
推Pepe
08/18 18:15, 1F

08/18 18:16, , 2F
Pepe加油!
08/18 18:16, 2F

08/18 20:08, , 3F
推翻譯! Saint Pepe! 給你N個讚!
08/18 20:08, 3F

08/18 21:21, , 4F
希望這賽季不要給Pepe和老闆失望~
08/18 21:21, 4F